The 3-star budget Akzent Hotel Oberhausen is a casual, yet elegant choice that features free self-parking, a golf course and lawn tennis as well as room rates at 95US$. B&B Hotel Oberhausen Am Centro is situated within walking distance of Kirche an der Oberheidstrasse and offers affordable rooms at 76US$ per night.
33 hotels in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia)
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Your booking experience in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia)
Budget hotels in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia)
Proximity to public transport
To save your time opt for Arthotel Ana Soul, situated near Oberhausen Central train station and 0.6 miles from the city center.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Hotels such as Europahaus and City Lounge Hotel Oberhausen are excellent accommodation choices in the center of Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia). Altstadt and Wohnen Mitten In Oberhausen, Nahe Centro are good apartments that will place you within a 10-minute walk of the city center. If you are interested in staying in Alstaden district, Super 8 By Wyndham Oberhausen is around 25 minutes away on foot from Rotwild.
If you wish to base yourself near El Loko Trophae in the city center, Nh Oberhausen or Stadt-Gut-Hotel Zum Rathaus are handy accommodation options. Mercure Am Centro Oberhausen and Hotel Zum Eisenhammer are some of the accommodation options close to Installation "Bewegung" in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia).
Luxury and boutique accommodation
If you prefer more luxurious accommodations in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia), the deluxe Hotel Schmachtendorf can be found 4.3 miles from Quadrat Josef-Albers-Museum, offering cycling, complimentary private parking and complimentary parking.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Ferienwohnung Yvonne is a budget-friendly apartment in Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia), also close to Fritz Wesselbaum. Schacht34 is a B&B situated a 30-minute walk from Bunkermuseum Oberhausen. Families traveling to Oberhausen (North Rhine-Westphalia) with children might consider staying at a hotel like Tryp Centro Oberhausen, boasting a tennis court, a patio and cycling. For travelers who enjoy billiards and table tennis, Hotel Residenz Oberhausen near LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is a great choice.
Relatively new German town Oberhausen, located in the Ruhr Area, received the name in 1847 and a city status in 1874. Until the 90s the city was a center of the mining and steel production. Nowadays, its mills and mines keep silent, some of them transformed into monuments and cultural centers. For example, the Zinkfabrik Altenberg (zinc factory) became a part of Rhineland Industry Museum and a popular place for the different conferences and cultural events. You should pay a visit to the famous landmark of the city, Gasometer Oberhausen. The largest European disc-type gas holder is a part of the European Route of Industrial Heritage. Constructed between 1927 and 1929, the monument to the industrial past of the city now serves as an unusual exhibition hall.
Enjoy the industrial museums of Oberhausen and its outstanding shopping facilities. Save money on the hotel booking with Booked.net and spend more in the shops of the city. From the cheapest hotels in Oberhausen to the most luxurious ones you will find the best deals at Booked.net.
At the beginning of the 20th century Oberhausen’s mining and steel production made it a very rich city. Walking in the city center you can easily recognize the industrial wealth in many expensive buildings remained from those times. Enjoy the city’s luxurious shops and outstanding restaurants on Lngemarkstrasse or head directly for the Europe’s largest shopping complex – the tremendous CentrO with marvelous architecture, more than 200 shops and the broad variety of restaurants and cafes. On the territory of the CentrO complex you will find fantastic amusement park with the roller coaster, adventure playground and many other attractions for the children and adults. Don’t miss the famous Gasometer Oberhaus in a short walk from the CentrO.
- Sea Life Center will take you into the fabulous world of underwater life. The main focus of attention is the huge seawater aquarium with a 20m long glass tunnel. The center is well-known for its world-famous inhabitant, psychic octopus Paul who used to correctly predict the winner of all eight matches in 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- The Oberhausen Gasometer is the most famous landmark in the city. An industrial monument serves as home to many events and exhibitions. Its current exhibition, dedicated to the wonders of the Solar system, is a project of the European Capital of Culture RUHR.2010.
- Oberhausen Castle is the palace built in the neo-classical style, which gave the name to the railway station and the town in 1846. The Castle houses the Ludwig Gallery, the collection of modern and popular art and the memorial hall.
- Zinkfabrik Altenberg, the zinc factory in the past, is a part of Rheinisches Industriemuseum.
- Burg Vondern is a significant example of late Gothic style. The marvelous building dates back to the 17th century.
- The largest German shopping complex CentrO and the theme park CentrOpark are the must-visit.
Oberhausen is the home to the two very special events. Since 2005 every year Ruhr Marathon attracts up to the 35,000 runners. The city offers broad programme of entertainments all along the route of competition. Another famous event is International Short Film Festival Oberhausen that takes place since 1954. Among the great directors that took part in the festival are George Lucas, Martin Scorsese, Werner Herzog and Wim Wenders.
Lively Oberhausen with the outstanding attractions and bustling shopping life is an interesting place to visit. Plan your journey wisely with the help of Booked.net. In the vast database on our website you will find the cheap hotel in Oberhausen or the luxury one at the lowest price possible.