For a smaller budget you will find 7 options in Duisburg, such as Hotel Am Stadion with rates from 80US$ that features free self-parking and a patio. Travelers who are looking for moderate prices can choose Hotel La Vigie & Ristorante Belvedere, which is situated a 30-minute walk away from Synagoge. Apartment Seascape and Hotel Garni Schilling offer affordable apartment rates in the heart of Buchholz district.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Duisburg?
Best cheap hotels in Duisburg
Duisburg airports & Subway stations
To stay near Duisburg Central train station, look into Hotel Goldener Hahn, which puts you within a short walk of it.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Situated in downtown Duisburg, the 4-star Wyndham Duisburger Hof offers a casino, a sauna and a patio. If you want to be in the center of Duisburg, then the 4-star Mercure Hotel Duisburg City is a good option. If you're interested in exploring Neudorf-Nord district, consider staying at Central Hotel Duisburg.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Duisburg
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you are looking for a B&B in Duisburg, University House is a valid option in Neudorf-Nord district not far from FORUM Duisburg. If you are coming to Duisburg on business, you may wish to find accommodation close to Mercatorhalle Duisburg, such as Ibis Duisburg Hauptbahnhof or Hotel Akazienhof. If you are looking for a comfy resort hotel in Duisburg, consider City Partner Hotel Sittardsberg, which is also within 10 minutes' walking distance of Golfclub Golf & More Duisburg.
City Guide: Discover the best of Duisburg
“City on water - city of change”.
Love in Duisburg cannot be called love at first sight because, unlike the classic, especially loved by tourists cities in Germany, there is, at least on face value, nothing remarkable in Duisburg. Nevertheless, Duisburg, which literally means "Castle on the hill” met the 21st century completely renewed.
A modern city located at the confluence of the Rhine and the Ruhr rivers is believed to be the birthplace of the German steel and coal industries and is definitely the largest inland port in Europe meaning more than 140 nationalities peacefully coexist in the city.
Whether you plan to visit Duisburg on business or leisure a concise guide on its hotels can be found here on booked.net. You can select the hotel of your choice in Duisburg using the selection listed on booked.net.
Duisburg is in every respect a diverse city: you can marvel at sights, enjoy sun and water, explore nature and taste international cuisine. Visitors have a variety of ways to arrange the day by visiting:
- Forum Duisburg – the glass façade in a prime downtown location is the new “front room of the city” and covers 60,000sqm of retail, dining and recreational areas and supplemental services
- CityPalais - the shopping mall offers many opportunities for daily shopping.
- Casino Duisburg with 29 gambling tables and more than 300 of the latest generation machines
- Theater Duisburg - one of the most distinctive buildings of Duisburg with the front being reminiscent of an ancient temple entrance
- A view of the inner harbor Duisburg – a popular place for dining with the numerous pubs, cafes or bars. You can explore it from the water on an interesting harbor cruise.
- The Sports Park Duisburg - water sports in the world Wedau Duisburg being the one of the largest and most diverse sports and recreation areas in Germany
- Landscape Park Duisburg-Nord - Recreation, adventure, culture and fun: no park is diverse and varied than this landscape park.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Duisburg - Duisburg's newest leisure attraction in Werhahnspeicher kidnaps visitors on an interactive journey into the world of colorful LEGO bricks.
- The Zoo Duisburg with its main attraction the Dolphinarium is an attractive unit of landscape design, habitat-oriented presentation and attitude most endangered species in spacious attractive buildings.
- Six Lakes Drive - just a few miles from the inner city and in the immediate vicinity of the Sports Park Wedau is the largest recreational area in and around Duisburg.
“Duisburg is a Fair City "- say its inhabitants with love. Where previously coal was mined, today you can watch a movie outdoors, go to the disco or pump up your muscles in the sports center proving the slogan “City on water - city of change”. Experience that change first hand with Booked.net.