Your booking experience in Duisburg
If you are looking for a fine accommodation for your next vacation in Duisburg, we are pleased to offer you amazing North Rhine-Westphalia hotel deals. Booked.net enables you to filter your search in North Rhine-Westphalia by star and guests’ rating, accommodation type, price, services and hotel brands. Booking a hotel in North Rhine-Westphalia is a breeze with us and you are sure not to be disappointed!
Budget hotels in Duisburg
On a smaller budget, you could stay at B&B Hotel Duisburg, where prices are about 84US$ per night on average. If you would like to stay in an area that is within easy walking distance of Duisburger Stadtmauer am Calaisplatz:, book a hotel, such as the reasonably priced Hotel Am Freihafen. Hotel Landhaus Sechting and Central Pension offer affordable rates in the heart of Röttgersbach district.
Proximity to public transport
Consider booking a hotel like Conti Duisburg near Karl-Jarres-Straße subway station, as this is a great way to explore other neighborhoods.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Hotel Plaza will put you within a 10-minute walk of the city center and is located in Dellviertel district. Also, to stay downtown, book a room at Hotel Restaurant Zum Lowen. If you're interested in exploring Altstadt district, consider staying at Hotel Mirage.
Foodies should consider staying in hotels such as Hotel Regent, which is a 3-star hotel located near Rathaus Duisburg as well as amidst a plethora of restaurants, like Webster-Brauhaus. If you want to be closer to Duisburgs Lindenwirtin, consider Hotel Friederichs, a 4-star choice only a 20-minute walk.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Homberg district is home to many luxury hotels, such as Hotel Rheingarten and Mercure Hotel Duisburg City. For quirky and unique accommodation in Dellviertel district, try Niteroom Boutiquehotel steps away from Businesspark Niederrhein. Chain hotel you might consider is City Partner Hotel Sittardsberg, within walking distance of Museum DKM, featuring 93US$.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartment Meerfeld is a quaint choice that is only a 10-minute drive from Salvatorkirche. For families traveling with kids, Hotel Ramor Garni or Hotel Landhaus Milser are must-stay accommodations, as they offer hiking and cycling. For a relaxing vacation, book a resort hotel near MSV-Arena, such as Hotel Restaurant Akazienhof or Hotel Und Restaurant Eurohof.
“City on water - city of change”.
Love in Duisburg cannot be called love at first sight because, unlike the classic, especially loved by tourists cities in Germany, there is, at least on face value, nothing remarkable in Duisburg. Nevertheless, Duisburg, which literally means "Castle on the hill” met the 21st century completely renewed.
A modern city located at the confluence of the Rhine and the Ruhr rivers is believed to be the birthplace of the German steel and coal industries and is definitely the largest inland port in Europe meaning more than 140 nationalities peacefully coexist in the city.
Whether you plan to visit Duisburg on business or leisure a concise guide on its hotels can be found here on booked.net. You can select the hotel of your choice in Duisburg using the selection listed on booked.net.
Duisburg is in every respect a diverse city: you can marvel at sights, enjoy sun and water, explore nature and taste international cuisine. Visitors have a variety of ways to arrange the day by visiting:
- Forum Duisburg – the glass façade in a prime downtown location is the new “front room of the city” and covers 60,000sqm of retail, dining and recreational areas and supplemental services
- CityPalais - the shopping mall offers many opportunities for daily shopping.
- Casino Duisburg with 29 gambling tables and more than 300 of the latest generation machines
- Theater Duisburg - one of the most distinctive buildings of Duisburg with the front being reminiscent of an ancient temple entrance
- A view of the inner harbor Duisburg – a popular place for dining with the numerous pubs, cafes or bars. You can explore it from the water on an interesting harbor cruise.
- The Sports Park Duisburg - water sports in the world Wedau Duisburg being the one of the largest and most diverse sports and recreation areas in Germany
- Landscape Park Duisburg-Nord - Recreation, adventure, culture and fun: no park is diverse and varied than this landscape park.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Duisburg - Duisburg's newest leisure attraction in Werhahnspeicher kidnaps visitors on an interactive journey into the world of colorful LEGO bricks.
- The Zoo Duisburg with its main attraction the Dolphinarium is an attractive unit of landscape design, habitat-oriented presentation and attitude most endangered species in spacious attractive buildings.
- Six Lakes Drive - just a few miles from the inner city and in the immediate vicinity of the Sports Park Wedau is the largest recreational area in and around Duisburg.
“Duisburg is a Fair City "- say its inhabitants with love. Where previously coal was mined, today you can watch a movie outdoors, go to the disco or pump up your muscles in the sports center proving the slogan “City on water - city of change”. Experience that change first hand with Booked.net.