Kapitaenin Mimi is a budget-friendly choice that is set 5 minutes' walk from Zauberbude restaurant. Apartment Theodor Storm is a low-priced apartment near Alter Kursaal am Rathausplatz offering free private parking and a free parking lot.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Westerland?
Best cheap hotels in Westerland
Westerland airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Westerland
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Westerland with your family, select a cozy apartment in the city center, such as C Und A Sylt - Vermietung - Wenningstedt. Im-Herzen-Westerlands-Neptun-App-3-Strand-Fusslaeufig-Erreichbar is a B&B apartment situated within walking distance from key attractions of Westerland such as Denghoog. Business travelers looking for some of the best hotels within a short drive of Friesenkapelle am Dorfteich will find Hotel Kristall or Westerhoern S 27 _ App_ 32. Top Countryline Roth Am Strande is rated one of the best resorts in Westerland, offering a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a patio.
City Guide: Discover the best of Westerland
Famous for its breathtaking views and posh resorts, Westerland is a North Sea holiday destination. Westerland is the northernmost town of Germany and the largest town on the Sylt Island. The town is a vibrant heart of the island; it attracts tourists from around the world with its beautiful beaches, cozy restaurants, numerous cafés and bistros, the best discotheques, lively nightlife, fantastic shopping and much more for all kinds of visitors. Play in the casinos, walk through the galleries in this German paradise on the North Sea.
Westerland is an outstanding resort with the German service of the highest quality. You will see it for yourself staying in the best hotels of Westerland with the help of Booked.net. In the vast database on our website you will find the cheapest hotels in Westerland and the most luxurious ones at the lowest price possible.
Explore the town on foot, ride the horse or rent a bicycle and enjoy the romantic view of the charming villages, lovely houses and fabulous nature. Take a walk on the town’s long promenade at the seashore, listen to the occasional concert, and observe 19th century lighthouses from the raised viewing platforms.
On the hot sunny day enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, parasailing or waterskiing. And, of course, you need to pay a visit to one of the town’s luxurious spas. Westerland is famous for its best spas and professional cure establishment, a journey to this town will make you look younger, prettier and happier, that’s for sure.
- Westerland Aquarium will take you to the fascinating underwater world. Walk through the long glass tunnels with the fish swimming above your head and feel as if you’ve been submerged into the waters of the North Sea.
- Sylter Welle is the aqua complex with indoor pool, sauna and many recreational activities. With your friends and family have fun during couple of hours or the whole day in this boat-shaped leisure park.
- Cemetery of the Homeless is the memorial in Westerland for the 53 unknown people who died in the waters of the sea between 1855 and 1907.
- Sylt museum of history exhibits interesting collections of the traditional costumes, old clocks, spinning wheels and much more from the island’s past, as well as the photos and important historical documents.
- Sylt-Ost or East Sylt is a township with the small picturesque villages such as Keitum with lovely houses built in 1650-1850 and old St. Severin Church constructed in the 13th century; Tinnum, famous for its ancient castle Tinnumburg built in the 1st century BC; Munmarsch, the main port of Sylt island in the past; and Morsum with the beautiful Colourful Cliff and the historical St. Martin Church from the 13th century.
In the summer and winter town becomes a bustling center of interesting events. Nivea Surf World Cup, one of the largest water sports events, takes place in summer. Windsurfers from over 20 countries compete in the waves of the North Sea. After cheering for your favorites have a snack in the enormous party marquee.
In winter the island celebrates the annual Christmas Swimming Carnival. Participate in the Christmas swimming, but don’t forget, the water is very cold.
In Westerland you will find everything for the perfect holiday. Booked.net will help you stay with comfort at the cheapest hotels in Westerland or the ones with luxuries for the most affordable price.