Your booking experience in Roquetas de Mar
When you book Roquetas de Mar accommodation with booked.net, you will find heaps of affordable options. Start browsing guest houses and residences in Andalucía and find the one you’d like to book.
Budget hotels in Roquetas de Mar
Apartamentos El Minarete is a budget-friendly choice that is set 10 minutes' walk from El Marinero. Roquetas Beach And Playa Serena Golf Village is a charming choice that offers affordable rates at 68US$ per night and a convenient location near Castor Park.
Convenience of staying in the city center
For travelers who would like to stay a little closer to the city centre, the 4-star Topacio with a golf course, windsurfing and mini golf is the ideal choice. An option near the city center is Pension Juan Pedro next to Parque de Los Bajos.
Stay at Minarete, a 3-star hotel, to be within walking distance of Parque Natural Punta Entinas.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Neptuno is a 4-star deluxe choice just 7 km from Art Center De Waldi Mare. You might also think of Protur Roquetas Hotel & Spa, a boutique hotel with a sauna, a golf course and volleyball. Playaluna is a fancy chain hotel within walking distance of a supermarket, stores and a mall.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Arcos Apartment is a cozy apartment in the center of the city located 650 meters from Chiringuito Paco. B & G Roquetas De Mar is a cozy B&B that will put you only a 20-minute walk from Castor Park. Fenix Beach Apartamentos is an affordable business hotel, less than a 0-minute drive to Tabernas Desert and is located 400 meters from Taberna El Nido de Pepe. For travelers who love mountain biking, diving and billiards, pick Best Sabinal near Playa Serena Golf Course, a resort that offers scenic views of the terrace.
Famous for its wide and long beaches with white sand and lots of seashells, the resort of Roquetas de Mar is located on the western shore of Golfo de Almeria bay.
The beaches are equipped with playgrounds with all sorts of slides, ladders and swings. The resort area of the city stretches along the sea. It consists mainly of hotels, apartments and private villas. The beautiful resort promenade is replete with countless restaurants and bars, shops and stalls.
To find the hotel of your choice in Roquetas de Mar you can use the ultimate hotel catalogue at Booked.net. Check our database of Roquetas de Mar hotels and book online so you can soon be walking the white sands for yourself.
When you come to this provincial resort area at the South-East of Spain you can visit:
- The major commercial center of Roquetas de Mar with a variety of European boutiques, cinemas, discos, modern concert hall and even the arena, home of the bullfight
- “Parque Acuatico Mario Park” with swimming pools and water slides for both children and adults
- The ancient city of Almeria, the capital of the province, is relatively near Roquetas de Mar
- The pearl of ancient architecture, the most visited city in Europe – Granada, which is two hours away from Roquetas de Mar.
- The zoo “La Reserva Zoologica” with more than 100 species of animals living on the Iberian Peninsula and on the African continent
- “Mini Hollywood” - Almerian desert landscape is very similar to Colorado, which is why many filmmakers have chosen it for filming Westerns
The favorable climate, warm sea, a constantly improving tourism infrastructure, rich nature and ancient culture of the region attract tourists of all ages to Roquetas de Mar. Experience yourself with Booked.net.