If you're on a budget in Roquetas de Mar and want good value for your money, you can stay at the 3-star Minarete. Fenix Apartamentos is a charming choice that offers affordable rates at 49US$ per night and a convenient location near Mario Park.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
Where to stay in Roquetas de Mar?
Best cheap hotels in Roquetas de Mar
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Choose a hotel next to Ermita de la Santa Cruz, such as Topacio, which is situated 10 minutes' walk away.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Roquetas de Mar
For a luxury stay in Roquetas de Mar, think of Evenia Zoraida Garden, with quick access to Monumento a los Donantes de Sangre and that features a tennis court, a sauna and an indoor swimming pool. If you're planning a romantic retreat, then consider reserving a room at Protur Roquetas Hotel & Spa, a 5-star boutique hotel with an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a golf course. Chain hotels include the 4-star Evenia Zoraida Park, with fantastic features including a tennis court, a health club and an indoor swimming pool.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
La Mineria is a budget apartment with an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. To explore a lagoon and parks, choose a snug Moguima next to Playa de La Bajadilla. Families traveling to Roquetas de Mar with children might consider staying at a hotel like Diverhotel Roquetas, boasting an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a golf course. Hotel Neptuno is a cozy resort hotel in Roquetas de Mar for travelers who are looking for facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a golf course.
City Guide: Discover the best of Roquetas de Mar
Famous for its wide and long beaches with white sand and lots of seashells, the resort of Roquetas de Mar is located on the western shore of Golfo de Almeria bay.
The beaches are equipped with playgrounds with all sorts of slides, ladders and swings. The resort area of the city stretches along the sea. It consists mainly of hotels, apartments and private villas. The beautiful resort promenade is replete with countless restaurants and bars, shops and stalls.
To find the hotel of your choice in Roquetas de Mar you can use the ultimate hotel catalogue at Booked.net. Check our database of Roquetas de Mar hotels and book online so you can soon be walking the white sands for yourself.
When you come to this provincial resort area at the South-East of Spain you can visit:
- The major commercial center of Roquetas de Mar with a variety of European boutiques, cinemas, discos, modern concert hall and even the arena, home of the bullfight
- “Parque Acuatico Mario Park” with swimming pools and water slides for both children and adults
- The ancient city of Almeria, the capital of the province, is relatively near Roquetas de Mar
- The pearl of ancient architecture, the most visited city in Europe – Granada, which is two hours away from Roquetas de Mar.
- The zoo “La Reserva Zoologica” with more than 100 species of animals living on the Iberian Peninsula and on the African continent
- “Mini Hollywood” - Almerian desert landscape is very similar to Colorado, which is why many filmmakers have chosen it for filming Westerns
The favorable climate, warm sea, a constantly improving tourism infrastructure, rich nature and ancient culture of the region attract tourists of all ages to Roquetas de Mar. Experience yourself with Booked.net.