Some great budget hotels in Cuernavaca for under 69US$ per night include Real Del Sol Cuernavaca and Hotel Orense Express. 8 cheap accommodation deals provide easy access to st michael and all angels anglican church.
159 hotels in Cuernavaca
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Cuernavaca
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Cuernavaca?
Best cheap hotels in Cuernavaca
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you're planning your first trip to Cuernavaca, consider staying in one of the 4 hotels in the downtown locations, such as Canarios or Gamma Cuernavaca Puerta Paraiso. Paraiso Hotel Garden & Spa is a 3-star property that will put you a few steps from Asuncion de Maria y San Jose and Capilla El Senor de los Ramos in Ocotepec district.
If you wish to stay in Cuernavaca near popular tourist attractions like a palace, a cathedral and a museum, then Anticavilla Hotel & Spa is within walking distance from there as well as 1700 feet from Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone. Hotel Bungalows Las Rosas is a 3-star choice that is only a 15-minute walk from Plaza Norte and includes an outdoor swimming pool, a swimming pool and complimentary parking.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Cuernavaca
Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente is a 5-star choice that is only a 15-minute walk from Centro Cultural Xochitepequense. Hotel Rio 1300 is a 4-star boutique hotel situated beside Superama. Radisson Hotel Cuernavaca offers free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a swimming pool as well as an unbeatable comfort of a chain hotel.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Casa Madero Rooms is centrally situated apartment in Cuernavaca with an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course and squash. If you're visiting Cuernavaca, book a snug B&B near Idilio Hacienda Club, such as Hermoso Loft En Cuernavaca or Los Leones 201. Consider staying at Gamma Cuernavaca Puerta Paraiso with family-friendly amenities like free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a swimming pool. Make sure to choose Camino Real Sumiya near Robert Brady Museum - a top-rated resort with views of the city.
City Guide: Discover the best of Cuernavaca
The capital of Morelos State in Mexico, Cuernavaca is located on the slope of the volcanic mountain range Sierra de Chichinautzin. It is a tropical city with vast history. Here you can see grand palaces, the ruins of old sugar cane factories, cathedrals in colonial Spanish style and much more. The city has numerous gardens and parks, golf courses, spas and other recreation facilities. Top quality hotels and high class shops are in abundance. It is definitely a majestic city that will take you to the Mexico’s pre-colonial history and unrivalled natural beauty.
There are plenty of hotels located in different parts of Cuernavaca. It is worth booking with Booked.net, where you can find full description of hotels for affordable prices. In addition, various cost-effective options are also available on our website.
As was mentioned, Cuernavaca is a historic spot with wide range of things to see and do for any taste. Major sights include:
- The Palacio de Cortés built in 1535 in Renaissance style is a majestic palace that used to be a residence of the Spanish conqueror Hernán Cortés. This famous palace also served as a church, prison and a government hall. Nowadays, the palace houses a museum and a gallery. A great collection of historical objects is on display in its 19 rooms
- The Juárez and Morelos Gardens located in the central part of the city. You can also find the State Government Palace and a stone statue of José María Morelos here. On the city’s oldest square - Juárez Garden you can watch various performances, people dancing and singing
- The Cathedral of Cuernavaca constructed in the 16th century and the San José chapel next to it. The church served as an important Franciscan monastery
- Teopanzolco which dates back to 1250 – 1521. This archaeological zone comprises two pyramids and different platforms served as altars in the Early Aztec period
- El Castillito museum devoted to antique photographs of Cuernavaca.
There are so much more gorgeous places to go to in Cuernavaca. The Borda Garden with numerous fountains and fruit trees, leisure facilities and even offices is an awesome place for a stroll. The Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine is an interesting place to visit. You will get an insight into how to make soap, textiles and other things from plants. You will also see different plants grouped according to their usage. The Chapultepec Ecological Park is another perfect place for a long promenade. Here you will find several playgrounds, a small zoo, environment museum, theater and much more. It is also a great spot for a family picnic. In Cuernavaca you can also see a waterfall - Salto de San Antón, which is 36m in hieght and is definitely worth a look.
Book your hotel with Booked.net and make the most of your trip. Any type of hotel can be found on Booked.net. Whether you are looking for a budget place to stay or a flashy hotel, Booked.net is the place to search.