Tropical beach with the clear turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea in addition to the perfectly preserved Maya sites, this perfect combination makes Tulum so appealing to the tourists. Fine sand and the warm water, tropical nature will take your stress away. Tulum is the ideal place for total relaxation and finding the harmony with your mind, emotions, body and spirit. Even Mayans found this place very special, for they erected the spectacular Temple of the Descending God and were worshipping him in Tulum. Find your inner peace in the spiritual Maya town on the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Yoga and outstanding spa with the traditional Mayan treatments performed by local shamans will make you refreshed and healthier, so you will have plenty of energy to enjoy the fantastic sights and pleasurable water activities of Tulum.
You can stay in the luxury beachfront boutique hotels with the Caribbean Sea view or choose the cheapest hotels in Tulum Pueblo. Booked.net will help you find the best deals on the hotels in the internet. Book the hotels directly from our vast database and save money.
The most appealing attractions in Tulum are, of course, its Maya sites. Numerous tourists from around the world come here to see the Tulum ruins, which are the third most visited archaeological site in Mexico. The most interesting structures include: the tower and the fortress El Castillo, the Temple of the Frescoes where amazing 13th century frescoes can be found and the Temple of the Descending God. Explore the wildlife on the jungle tour, where you can pretend to be the pioneer in the tropical jungle, or take the tour to the unique biosphere reserve Sian Ka’an which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Then come back to the civilization in Tulum Pueblo where you can enjoy delicious meals in the cozy local restaurants and buy some souvenirs in the nice little shops, bargaining is suggested.
- Maya sites include: the largest and the most interesting El Castillo with impressive wide staircase; the Temple of the Frescoes with the relief that reminds the head of the rain god; and the Temple of the Descending God with the swooping statue of “diving” god.
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere with the wetlands is the largest protected area in Mexico. The reserve protects the archaeological sites and the wildlife, including endangered and migrating species.
- Cenotes with the fresh water and underground caves are the distinctive landmarks of Tulum. You can dive in the healing water and observe the formation of the stalactites and stalagmites.
- Jungle tour will take you through the wild nature of the tropical jungle.
- Maya Spa is the holistic spa with the massages and special Maya therapies, face and body rituals, and spiritual activities.
- Coba ruins are only a 30 minutes drive from Tulum. Visit the incredible treasures where you can climb the pyramid of Nohoch-Mul and be rewarded with the fantastic view from the top.
Of course, you couldn’t be planning to spend your time in this paradise-like place, marveling at the ancient ruins all days long. Don’t forget about the inviting warm water promising extraordinary activities such as swimming, diving and snorkeling. Enjoy the view of the second largest barrier reef in the world and the colorful underwater life with over 30 species of fish. You might as well rent a kayak or try the kite surfing and have so much fun.
Tulum is a unique place where you can enjoy total relaxation and fantastic adventures. Make your stay memorable with the help of Booked.net. You will find the cheapest hotels in Tulum and the most luxurious ones at the lowest possible price at Booked.net