Quintana Roo (Mexico): Weather forecast for the next 7 days and hotels
7-day weather forecast for Quintana Roo
booked.net provides an accurate weather forecast for the next 7 days in any city around the globe.
Searching for an accurate weather forecast in Quintana Roo for today?
Temperatures will reach a high near +32ºC and will dip through the evening to +24ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the east at 3.61 km/h for much of the day.
Other weather conditions will include 55% of humidity, 25% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1013 hPa.
We anticipate dry weather with light rain followed by 2.5 mm of precipitation.
So don't go outside without your umbrella.
Looking for an accurate weather forecast in Quintana Roo for tomorrow?
Maximum temperature tomorrow near +32ºC and minimum temperature near +25ºC.
Average humidity 55%. Average winds will be east-southeast at 3.33 km/h.
Cloud coverage will be 55% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1012 hPa.
Need an accurate weather forecast for this weekend in Quintana Roo?
Maximum Saturday’s temperature will be near +32ºC and minimum temperature will be near +24ºC.
Average humidity 55%. Average winds will be east-northeast at 4.17 km/h.
1006 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 9% cloud coverage.
Q: What is interesting when you travel to Quintana Roo in Mexico?
A: Quintana Roo is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From the pristine turquoise waters of Tulum to the bustling nightlife in Cancun, there is something for everyone in this city. You can explore the unique natural beauty of the region, like the Cenotes in the Riviera Maya or the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. Additionally, the city boasts a rich cultural heritage that can be experienced through its food, art, music, and dance.
Q: When is the best time to visit Quintana Roo?
A: The best time to visit Quintana Roo is from December to April when the weather is dry and the temperatures are pleasant. The high season for tourism is from mid-December to mid-January, and prices tend to be higher during this time. However, you can also travel to the city during the low season to enjoy lower prices and fewer crowds.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Quintana Roo?
A: Quintana Roo hosts a number of events throughout the year, including:
- Cancun Electronic Music Festival (January)
- Carnaval de Cozumel (February)
- Festival de la Vida y la Muerte (October/November)
- Day of the Dead (November 1-2)
Q: What hotels do you recommend in Quintana Roo and why?
A: Some recommended hotels in Quintana Roo are:
- Hotel Esencia: Located in Tulum, this hotel is perfect for those seeking a luxurious and relaxing getaway. With beautiful private beaches and exceptional service, this hotel is an ideal destination for couples and families.
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba: Located in the Riviera Maya, this hotel offers luxurious amenities like private villas with their own pools, outdoor showers, and hot tubs. The hotel's stunning beachfront location and exceptional service make it a popular choice for travelers looking for a romantic getaway.
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun: Located in Cancun, this hotel offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and has an award-winning spa. With its central location and abundance of amenities, this hotel is perfect for families, couples or solo travelers.
Q: What is the high and low season for Quintana Roo?
A: The high season for Quintana Roo is from mid-December until mid-January, while the low season is from May until November.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Quintana Roo?
A: The temperature in Quintana Roo ranges from 75-90°F (24-32°C) throughout the year.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Quintana Roo by month?
- January-March: 75-85°F (24-29°C)
- April-May: 80-90°F (27-32°C)
- June-September: 85-90°F (29-32°C)
- October-December: 75-85°F (24-29°C)
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Quintana Roo?
A: The number of rainy days in Quintana Roo varies depending on the season.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Quintana Roo by month?
- January: 3 rainy days on average
- February: 2 rainy days on average
- March: 2 rainy days on average
- April: 4 rainy days on average
- May: 11 rainy days on average
- June: 14 rainy days on average
- July: 14 rainy days on average
- August: 14 rainy days on average
- September: 14 rainy days on average
- October: 10 rainy days on average
- November: 6 rainy days on average
- December: 3 rainy days on average
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Quintana Roo?
A: The number of sunny days in Quintana Roo is high throughout the year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Quintana Roo by month?
- January-March: 7-8 sunny days on average
- April-May: 6-7 sunny days on average
- June-September: 5-6 sunny days on average
- October-December: 6-7 sunny days on average.
Looking for a place to stay in Quintana Roo?
Travelling throughout Mexico? See our selection of cheap hotels in Quintana Roo.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+31°C+32°+24°Quintana RooSunday, 28See 7-Day Forecast+88°F+89°+74°Quintana RooSunday, 28See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+31°C+32°+24°Quintana RooSunday, 28
Monday +32° +25° Tuesday +32° +25° Wednesday +31° +26° Thursday +32° +26° Friday +32° +22° Saturday +32° +24°See 7-Day Forecast+88°F+89°+74°Quintana RooSunday, 28 Monday +89° +77° Tuesday +90° +77° Wednesday +88° +79° Thursday +90° +78° Friday +90° +71° Saturday +90° +75°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Follow the link to get a free weather widget for your website!