- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Green Bay?
Best cheap hotels in Green Bay
Green Bay airports & Subway stations
Be close to Austin Straubel International airport, staying at Extended Stay Airport, situated about 1.3 miles away.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If it's your first time in Green Bay, think about staying in the center at St. Brendan'S Inn for quick access to a variety of attractions such as Regency Suites Hotel. Wingate By Wyndham Green Bay/Airport is a 3-star property that will put you a few steps from Festival Foods and Oneida Casino in Ashwaubenon district.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Green Bay
For a luxury hotel in Green Bay, choose Lodge Kohler, the 4-star hotel set in Ashwaubenon district. If you like comfort and coziness, think about booking a room at Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium which is within 15 minutes' walk of Lakeland College Greenbay. Another 3-star option is Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Green Bay East, Wi, a chain hotel which has a Jacuzzi, water slides and a swimming pool.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
City Guide: Discover the best of Green Bay
Green Bay is a city in the US state of Wisconsin, located 177m above the sea level.
The city lies within close proximity to Michigan Lake, on the bank of Fox River. The city has a good number of historic buildings, green areas and parks, as well as numerous restaurants and bars to chill out.
Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Green Bay hotel to suit your budget and purpose of stay. On the website you will find a wide range of hotels with all relevant information to make your stay the way you expect it to be.
The city has a great number of interesting places to attend. Major tourist attractions include:
- Neville Public Museum offers both temporary and permanent exhibitions devoted to the city’s history, world’s history and other subjects.
- National Railroad Museum exposes various cars, trains and railroads.
- Green Bay botanical garden spreads along 47acres. Here you can see different species of plants and flowers as well as beautiful fountains.
- Heritage Hill State Historical Park houses 25 historical buildings from the fur trade era to the late 19th century.
- New Zoo located within 15-minute drive from Green Bay is a house for numerous wild animals. Recreation area is also available to visitors.
Broadway district is another place worth visiting. The district comprises 48 blocks where you can find spices, cooked food, fruits and vegetables. For cultural events, the Mayer Theater stages different shows from musicals and classical performances to concerts. For shopping purposes, Bay Park Square, East Town Mall and Green Bay Plazza are the places to go. If you are travelling with kids, Bay Beach Amusement Park with its 15 rides will make your day.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net when looking for Green Bay hotels. The website offers deals from low-cost options to luxury hotels.