For budget-conscious travelers, Pamplona offers 13 affordable hotels, such as Hotel Avenida, which is about 0.4 miles from the center. If you are hoping to learn more about Pamplona's interesting tourist places, select an affordable Hotel Agustinos near a cathedral and a church. Hostal Acella and Suites Mirasierra offer affordable apartment rates in the heart of Ermitagaña district.
111 hotels in Pamplona
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Pamplona
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Pamplona?
Best cheap hotels in Pamplona
Pamplona airports & Subway stations
Pamplona Plaza is an elegant hotel that will put you less than a 10-minute walk from Pamplona railroad station.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Pamplona
Nh Pamplona Iruna Park will meet the requirements of those travelers who are after a luxury hotel near Cines Golem Baiona. For travelers searching for a boutique hotel, choose Puerta Del Camino in Pamplona City Centre district. Ac Ciudad De Pamplona is a 4-star chain hotel with city views, alongside it offers a sauna and a golf course.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Pamplona with your family, select a cozy apartment in the city center, such as Hostal Navarra. Those who are seeking comfy B&Bs can stop by Real and General Archive of Navarra, where they will find Residencia Universitaria Los Abedules with table tennis, billiards and ping pong. Pick Pamplona Villava with its family rooms and short walking distance to Avenida de Carlos III. Arriazu Hostal is a resort hotel placed 5 minutes' walk from the downtown of Pamplona and near Parroquia de San Juan Bosco.
City Guide: Discover the best of Pamplona
Pamplona is the capital city in the middle of Navarre, Spain. It lies in the Cuenca de Pamplona valley, just an hour drive to San Sebastián and a few hours train trip to Madrid. The city has become popular due to the San Fermín festival, mentioned in the ‘Sun Also Rises’ written by Ernest Hemingway. Pamplona has a significant cultural heritage, numerous parks and green areas. Taconera park belongs to the oldest in the city, established in the 17th century. A few buildings remained in Pamplona dating back to medieval times. The city has a number of old nice quarters which contribute to the charming atmosphere of this Spanish city.
Pamplona hotels are numerous. To make the right choice, search for Pamplona hotels on Booked.net. On the website you will find a range of hotels to meet your budget and preferences.
There are lots of interesting sights to see while in Halifax. The most visited tourist attractions include:
- Gothic Cathedral constructed in the 14th century houses a beautiful cloister. Absolutely stunning facade of the cathedral was built by Ventura Rodriguez, architect of King Charles III.
- Museo de Navarra exposes Roman artifacts, 2nd century mosaics, murals, as well as Gothic and Renaissance paintings.
- Royal Palace of Olite erected on the ruins of the ancient Roman Praesidium of Oligitum. The palace used to be the residence of the Navarran kings.
- Saint Sernin erected in the 13th century, it is one of the largest Gothic churches in the city. Another one of this kind is Saint Nicholas dating back to the same period.
- Saint Dominic, a Gothic church constructed in the 16th century.
- Saint Peter palace a former house for Navarrese kings and Pamplonese bishops, as well as the military governors of Navarre.
For a nice promenade, make it to Taconera park lined with parterres and sculptures. Another optio is the Media Luna park, in the northern part of the town. Yamaguchi park is renowned for a Japanese garden. Some nice medieval bridges worth seeing include Santa Engracia, Miluce, and San Pedro. There are some outstanding Baroque-style buildings in Pamplona, such as Palace of Navarre, town hall, Episcopal palace and the Baptist seminary. Castillo square is a nice place for a stroll, as well as shopping and dining. Built in 1847, this area of Pamplona is famous for narrow old streets extending outwards from the square. Calle Estafeta located nearby is the spot for bulls running during San Fermín festival.
Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Pamplona hotel to meet your expectations. Please have a look at Pamplona hotels for full information, photos and guests’ reviews.