Your booking experience in Palma de Mallorca
Looking for accommodation in Palma de Mallorca? Booked.net allows you to filter your search in Mallorca by star and guests’ rating, accommodation type, price, services and hotel brands. We have design and boutique hotels with a huge list of services and amenities together with other amazing accommodation options which grant you an extensive base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Palma de Mallorca
We also offer budget-conscious hostels such as Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel with a room rate from 70US$. For a more budget-friendly option, try Hotel Lis Mallorca, just a 20-minute walk from San Carlos Museum. Hostal Apuntadores is a budget-friendly apartment that is a 10-minute walk from Intermodal subway station.
Proximity to public transport
Ur Mision De San Miguel is a 5-minute distance away on foot and offers a golf course, a swimming pool and a sun deck. To stay near Palma Intermodal train station, look into Art Hotel Palma, which puts you within a short walk of it.
Convenience of staying in the city centre
Consider staying at Continental or Design Suites Palma to put you in the heart of the action of downtown. Dalt Murada is located right in the heart of the downtown and is less than 5 minutes on foot from Cafeteria Miramar, which invites you to try Mediterranean, English and British food. If you are interested in staying in Puerto Maritimo district, Portixol Hotel & Restaurant is around 15 minutes away on foot from Palau de Congressos de Palma de Mallorca.
Tres is located within walking distance of a palace, a castle and a cathedral as well as Esfinges. Choose a hotel next to Can Bordils, such as Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa, which is a 20-minute walk away.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Staying at the luxury 4-star Nh Ciudad De Mallorca will put you within a few steps of a castle and a cathedral, also offering a golf course, a Jacuzzi and a swimming pool. Luxury Boutique Hotel Can Alomar is a boutique hotel located near Palomas and Lundgren Gallery. If you prefer chain hotels, Hm Jaime III in Old Town district has a golf course, a Jacuzzi and boating and is 1 km from Convento de Santa Clara.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Think about staying at La Mimosa Guesthouse or Hostal Pinar, if you'd like to take advantage of staying at B&B. Innside Palma Center is a family-friendly hotel with rates from 181US$, located in Old Town district. For a relaxing vacation, book a resort hotel near Porta del Camp, such as Boutique Hotel Calatrava or Brondo Architect Hotel.
“La isla bonita”. Mallorca is a beatiful spanish island located in the Mediterranean Sea.
The island Mallorca attracts millions of tourists every year with its fabulous landscapes, white sandy beaches, beautiful mountains and clear waters perfect for diving. Besides fantastic nature, Mallorca has much more to be proud of. Enjoy the free classical music concerts on the Bendinat Golf Course or visit the island’s largest city Palma de Mallorca, a home to many museums and historic landmarks. Explore the many faces of the Mallorca Island and don’t forget to try delicious local meals such as Frit Mallorquí and seafood Paella.
The island Mallorca boasts its sophisticated resorts and many ways of spending time with pleasure. Find the best hotels in Mallorca at the most affordable price at Booked.net. We will help you make your journey unforgettable.
Of course, the main attraction of the island is its sand beaches and the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy all kinds of fun that the sea can offer: swimming and water sports, spas and saunas, Mallorca has it all. If you want to dig dipper into islands heart, visit its cultural center Palma de Mallorca, where you will find the best restaurants on the island, lovely shops and many outstanding attractions such as Arab Baths from the 10th century, a well-preserved 14th century Castell de Bellver, exquisite Palma Cathedral and many more.
- Caves are among the most thrilling attractions on the island. Dark and mysterious, the Dragon Caves and “Coves d’Arta” will take you to the fairytale world discovered by the French geologist Edouard Martel in the late 19th century.
- Serra de Tramuntana is the range of fascinating mountains. Enjoy the hiking, breathing the fresh mountain air, marveling at pine trees and wild rosemary. Visit a beautiful 19th-century finca La Granja with an interesting collection displaying the farm life of the 19th century.
- Valdemossa is a beautiful village that should be on your list of the places to visit. The village is famous as an exile of the great Frederic Chopin and George Sand who ran as lovers from Paris and spent the winter of 1838-1839 in the old monastery. Another famous couple relates to the village, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones who bought the former castle in Valdemossa.
- Palma de Mallorca and its attractions:
- Arab Baths from the 10th century are the only remains of the Arab settlement;
- Palma Cathedral is a fascinating Gothic sandstone cathedral located close to the sea.
- Bellver Castle is a 14th century royal fortress built on the ruins of a Muslim site. It houses a museum and offers a perfect view on the Palma Bay;
- Pueblo Español is a museum designed as a village with the reproductions of the famous buildings from the Spanish regions. Enjoy the traditional food in the small café or buy something special in the souvenir shop.
If you want to spend more time on the beach, enjoy the numerous water sports of Mallorca. Discover the underwater life, diving in the clear blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. If you are a professional surfer you can hire special equipment and ride the waves on the beaches of the island. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced enough, there are plenty of wind surfing and kite surfing schools at the several resorts.
Fantastic beaches, outstanding sights, the island offers mucho fun for everybody. Visit the best resorts of Spain staying at the luxurious hotels or the cheapest ones on the Mallorca Island. Booked.net will help you find the best deals with no fee at all.