Your booking experience in Palma de Mallorca
If you are looking for fine accommodation for your next journey in Mallorca, we are pleased to offer you amazing Palma de Mallorca hotel deals. Booked.net has a huge range of design and boutique hotels in Palma de Mallorca, searches for places to stay in the most famous cities of Spain and offers competitive prices from 22US$. Don't bother with endless lists of hotels to search through; our easy-to-use search and book system lets you filter by budget, star rating, amenities and more. We’ve got modern and historical hotels with a rich list of services and facilities as well as other excellent accommodation options that give you a perfect base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Palma de Mallorca
If you need a cheap hotel, you'll find 13 budget-friendly options in Palma de Mallorca, such as Amic Colon and Amic Horizonte. You will find Hostal Lido apartment just a stone's throw from Palma Beach. Fleming Hostel is a humble choice with a rooftop terrace, billiards and a sun deck situated a 5-minute walk from Jacint Verdaguer metro station.
Proximity to public transport
Palma Suites Hotel Residence is a great option situated 10 minutes walk from Intermodal metro station that also offers an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course and a rooftop terrace. To be near Palma Intermodal train station, you should think of Hotel Ca Sa Padrina in Old Town district.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Boutique Hotel Posada Terra Santa lies in the heart of Palma de Mallorca city center and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a rooftop terrace. If you would like to experience Palma de Mallorca's nightlife, choose a hotel like Innside Palma Center at the downtown location.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
You will find Ur Palacio Avenida (Adults Only), which is rated as one of the best luxury hotels in Palma de Mallorca and comes with a sauna, a golf course and a Jacuzzi. Those wishing to stay in a boutique hotel near Parroquia de Santa Eulalia can choose from Hotel Azul Playa and Hotel San Lorenzo - Adults Only. Another option is to check out the rates and amenities at the chain hotels, such as Thb Mirador or Almudaina, close to Porta del Camp.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Families who are visiting Palma de Mallorca and are interested in staying at a home-like place should consider booking an apartment like Hostal Pinar next to Santa Catalina. 165 B&Bs in Palma de Mallorca are available for booking, such as Apartment In Palma De Mallorca 102307 or Sant Miquel Homes - Turismo De Interior. If you're traveling with kids and want to select from hotels near Esglesia de Sant Crist de la Sang, the most suggested options will be Abelux and Hm Balanguera. For a relaxing vacation, reserve a resort hotel near Playa de s'Arenal, such as Monaco or Gpro Valparaiso Palace & Spa.
“La isla bonita”. Mallorca is a beatiful spanish island located in the Mediterranean Sea.
The island Mallorca attracts millions of tourists every year with its fabulous landscapes, white sandy beaches, beautiful mountains and clear waters perfect for diving. Besides fantastic nature, Mallorca has much more to be proud of. Enjoy the free classical music concerts on the Bendinat Golf Course or visit the island’s largest city Palma de Mallorca, a home to many museums and historic landmarks. Explore the many faces of the Mallorca Island and don’t forget to try delicious local meals such as Frit Mallorquí and seafood Paella.
The island Mallorca boasts its sophisticated resorts and many ways of spending time with pleasure. Find the best hotels in Mallorca at the most affordable price at Booked.net. We will help you make your journey unforgettable.
Of course, the main attraction of the island is its sand beaches and the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy all kinds of fun that the sea can offer: swimming and water sports, spas and saunas, Mallorca has it all. If you want to dig dipper into islands heart, visit its cultural center Palma de Mallorca, where you will find the best restaurants on the island, lovely shops and many outstanding attractions such as Arab Baths from the 10th century, a well-preserved 14th century Castell de Bellver, exquisite Palma Cathedral and many more.
- Caves are among the most thrilling attractions on the island. Dark and mysterious, the Dragon Caves and “Coves d’Arta” will take you to the fairytale world discovered by the French geologist Edouard Martel in the late 19th century.
- Serra de Tramuntana is the range of fascinating mountains. Enjoy the hiking, breathing the fresh mountain air, marveling at pine trees and wild rosemary. Visit a beautiful 19th-century finca La Granja with an interesting collection displaying the farm life of the 19th century.
- Valdemossa is a beautiful village that should be on your list of the places to visit. The village is famous as an exile of the great Frederic Chopin and George Sand who ran as lovers from Paris and spent the winter of 1838-1839 in the old monastery. Another famous couple relates to the village, Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones who bought the former castle in Valdemossa.
- Palma de Mallorca and its attractions:
- Arab Baths from the 10th century are the only remains of the Arab settlement;
- Palma Cathedral is a fascinating Gothic sandstone cathedral located close to the sea.
- Bellver Castle is a 14th century royal fortress built on the ruins of a Muslim site. It houses a museum and offers a perfect view on the Palma Bay;
- Pueblo Español is a museum designed as a village with the reproductions of the famous buildings from the Spanish regions. Enjoy the traditional food in the small café or buy something special in the souvenir shop.
If you want to spend more time on the beach, enjoy the numerous water sports of Mallorca. Discover the underwater life, diving in the clear blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. If you are a professional surfer you can hire special equipment and ride the waves on the beaches of the island. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced enough, there are plenty of wind surfing and kite surfing schools at the several resorts.
Fantastic beaches, outstanding sights, the island offers mucho fun for everybody. Visit the best resorts of Spain staying at the luxurious hotels or the cheapest ones on the Mallorca Island. Booked.net will help you find the best deals with no fee at all.