Budget hotels can be found in the up-and-coming Biebrich district, where you may consider Hotel Am Schloss Biebrich with room rates from 83US$ or Hotel Toskana where prices start at 76US$. To stay in a hostel close to Andre Hoevel, book a room at Business Hostel Wiesbaden with rates from 60US$ per night.
67 hotels in Wiesbaden
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Wiesbaden
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Wiesbaden?
Best cheap hotels in Wiesbaden
Wiesbaden airports & Subway stations
Pensionsappartments Blitz, is a modern hotel just a 10-minute walk from Main Wiesbaden train station.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Wiesbaden
Located 0.8 miles from Maria Hilf Kirche, luxury Maria Hilf Kirche offers a sauna, an indoor swimming pool and a sun deck. Many travelers will enjoy original 3-star City Hotel Wiesbaden where you can get an unforgettable experience. Holiday Inn Express Wiesbaden is a well-known chain hotel situated just 700 feet from Beate Berney.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're traveling with a family to Wiesbaden, you may wish to find apartments near Andre Hoevel, then book Business Flat Bahnhofstrasse or Gl Apartments. B&Bs in Wiesbaden include Design-Oase Fur Dich, Familie Und Freunde and Fully Furnished Two Room Apartment With Balcony. Hotel Aurora offers family-friendly accommodation with a sundeck and a sun terrace as well as featuring views of the sea. Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock is a cozy resort hotel in Wiesbaden for travelers who are looking for facilities like a casino, a sauna and an indoor swimming pool.
City Guide: Discover the best of Wiesbaden
The city of hot springs and millionaires, Wiesbaden is a place where money lives. It is undoubtedly prestige to hold a company in Wiesbaden, so many insurance and consulting firms can be encountered here. At the same time, fascinating architecture and developed infrastructure make the city a very appealing place for the rich people to live. After October Revolution in 1917 many aristocrats fled Russia and took roots in Wiesbaden, you can still find the influence of Russian culture in numerous villas and Russian architecture. Visit the sophisticated city with the famous hot springs, elegant shops, posh spas and outstanding architecture to find what attracts so many people who live and work in Wiesbaden.
With the broad variety of the conference facilities, excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs, high standard hotels, Wiesbaden is a perfect destination for visitors. Find the best hotels in Wiesbaden at Booked.net. From the cheapest to the most luxurious hotels we collected the best deals at Booked.net.
The famous hot springs and outstanding spa facilities in Wiesbaden have been known since Roman times. On your trip to Wiesbaden you can’t miss Kaiser-Friedrich-Therme, spa heaven, erected on the former site of an old Roman sauna. Feel yourself like an ancient Roman in the Tepidium and enjoy Russian steam bath, classic Finnish sauna, cold-water swimming pool, tropical shower and many bath and cosmetic treatments in this high-class spa center.
Besides its luxurious spa treatment, Wiesbaden is also known as a historical gamble center. Visit the most interesting landmark of the city, imposing Kurhaus with the famous Spielbank casino, where prominent people such as Russian writer Feodor Dostoevsky and German composer Richard Wagner tried their luck.
- Kurhaus is a must-see. Built between 1904 and 1907 in Neo-Classical style, Kurhaus is the center for cultural events, conferences and international congresses. Magnificent casino Spielbank, where Dostoevsky squandered a fortune, invites you to play as great people did.
- Hessian State Theatre was built between 1892 and 1894. The majestic foyer and auditorium made in luxurious Rococo style are simply breathtaking.
- Wiesbaden’s old quarter with narrow streets and lovely buildings is a popular place to visit. The Kochbrunnen drinking fountain with 15 different springs was the main source of the water in the 19th century.
- The Protestant Market Church, built in 1852-1862 by Karl Boos, is an outstanding example of German neo-Gothic style.
- Wiesbaden Museum contains fantastic collections of natural history exhibits, medieval and Roman artifacts and unique art gallery with the collection of the most important works of Alexej von Jawlensky.
- The Heathens’ Wall dates back to 364-375 AD. Only parts of the Wiesbaden’s oldest structure remain untouched today.
Take part in the numerous events of Wiesbaden. Theatrium in June is the oldest street festival in Germany. Enjoy street performance, dance, cabaret, acrobats and much more as well as the culinary delicacies and fabulous fireworks at the end. In August try the fantastic wine in the “street bar” during Rheingau Wine Festival. You won’t regret if you come to the city in December. The Wiesbaden Twinkling Star Christmas Market is an enchanting fairytale like place with the true Christmas spirit.
The magnificent architecture, beautiful parks, luxurious spa treatment and rich cultural life make Wiesbaden a must visit city. Plan your journey in advance with the help of Booked.net. In our vast database you will find the cheapest hotels in Wiesbaden or the most luxurious ones at the lowest price.