Your booking experience in Stuttgart
If you are looking for a high-end accommodation for your next holiday in Stuttgart, we are happy to provide you with the best Baden-Wuerttemberg hotel deals. Booked.net enables you to filter your search in Baden-Wuerttemberg by star and guests’ rating, accommodation type, price, services and hotel brands. Search and book now!
Budget hotels in Stuttgart
Consider staying at the 3-star Achat Comfort Stuttgart if you're traveling on a budget to have access to a casino, a health club and an indoor swimming pool. Central-Classic Hotel is an affordable choice that is only a 15-minute walk to Linden-Museum. Aparthotel Wangener Landhaus is a budget-friendly apartment that is a 10-minute walk from Friedrichsbau U-Bahn subway station.
Proximity to public transport
If you're looking for an apartment near Stuttgart airport, Gaestehaus Homes And More is conveniently located less than 1.7 km from the airport. Intercityhotel Stuttgart is a 10-minute distance away on foot and offers an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin is close to a museum, a gallery and a theatre and 5 minutes' walk from Central Stuttgart train station.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Hotels such as Zur Weinsteige and Royal Stuttgart are good options within walking distance of the city center. Pension Am Heusteig and Gastehaus Ziegler are good apartments that will place you within a 10-minute walk of the city center. Visitors wishing to stay in Stuttgart-West district could consider Relexa Waldhotel Schatten or Hotel Am Feuersee.
Choose a hotel next to Palace Square, such as Althoff Hotel Am Schlossgarten, which is located 5 minutes' walk away. Stay at Le Meridien Stuttgart, which features an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a golf course and is about a 10-minute walk from Stuttgart City LIbrary.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
For a 4-star experience book a stay at Waldhotel Stuttgart, where a tennis court, a health club and a Jacuzzi and luxuriously outfitted rooms create an unforgettable atmosphere. To stay in Stuttgart-West district, think of Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, a stylish boutique hotel, siutated close to Wurttemberg State Museum in Old Castle . For those who prefer a chain hotel experience, the 3-star Motel One Stuttgart located close to BOX88 concept store would be a great option.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Gastehaus Stuttgart is an affordable apartment within walking distance of a landscaped garden and a botanical garden. Hotel Berg is a B&B located a 20-minute walk from Gottlieb Daimler Memorial. For the best business deals, look in Möhringen district, where you will find Hotel Korschtal with room rates from 104US$. For a relaxing vacation, book a resort hotel near Das Gerber, such as Hotel Merit or Arcotel Camino.
Stuttgart is an automobile heaven for those who worship luxury cars. Best known as the headquarters of Mercedes-Benz and Porsche, the city has two car museums that are sure to quicken the pulse of the motor-car enthusiasts. But don’t confuse Stuttgart with Birmingham or Detroit, the city is one of the greenest in Europe. Its multitude of parks, lovely vineyards, and breath-taking sights makes it the place you will regret to leave.
One of the most advanced cities of Europe, Stuttgart displays its constant importance over the centuries with its numerous modern buildings as well as ancient palaces and castles. Booked.net will help you enjoy irresistible sights of Stuttgart. Book the cheap hotel in Stuttgart or find the most luxurious one at Booked.net.
If you’re staying in the city for more than a day, buy a special 3 days travel ticket and use it on any bus or train. Excellent public transport system in Stuttgart is safe, clean and cheap. Don’t spend too much time in the centre of the city; visit sensational Mercedes-Benz World as well as the magnificent Porsche-Museum in the suburbs, along with the city’s parks and old zoo.
- Mercedes-Benz museum and factory. The museum attracts with the world-famous premium cars, some dating back to the earliest days of the motor engine.
- Porsche-Museum features rotating exhibits from a stock of 300 restored cars. The exhibition of rare cars and variety of historical models will raise your adrenalin.
- Castle Solitude was designed as a place of quiet, reflection and solitude. It’s a fascinating rococo palace which now is the house for the ‘Castle Solitude’ academy.
- Ludwigsburg Palace was built in 1733 when baroque style was dominant in Germany. Today, the palace and its enormous baroque garden are quite similar to their appearance around 1800.
- Hohenzollern Castle. Visit this grand castle to estimate the history of the city
- The Landesmuseum Württemberg. A historical museum was founded in 1869 by King William I. It presents fascinating collection of medieval art and a number of archeological treasures.
- Wilhelma was built as a royal palace, but after World War II it became an impressive zoological and botanical garden. Enjoy the biggest magnolia grove in Europe and astonishing aquarium with animals and plants from all over the world. Join the nature, the barriers between spectators and animals in the zoo are minimal.
When you get tired of museums and castles, go on a hike among vineyards and sample some treats in Weinstuben. Things get even better in April, during the three-week Stuttgarter Frühlingsfest which celebrates spring with beer and grilled sausages. At the end of September things get really hot during the Stuttgart Beer Festival. One of the world’s biggest beer festivals attracts armies of visitors.
‘The city of Mercedes and Porsche’, Stuttgart is famous for its lovely sights, rich history and culture, delicious German wine and carnivals. To make your journey unforgettable, check our database of the hotels at Booked.net. In the range from the cheapest hotels in Stuttgart to the ones with luxury find the right one for you.