If you're on a budget, stay at Gastehaus Lutten Klein, which offers rooms with rates starting from 45US$. Hotel Am Hopfenmarkt is a 3-star budget choice just 1450 feet from the city center. You'll be less than 1450 feet from Trafogebäude if you stay at Backpackers Inn, which can also save your pocket.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Rostock?
Best cheap hotels in Rostock
Rostock airports & Subway stations
To stay near Central Rostock train station, look into Intercityhotel Rostock, which puts you within a short walk of it.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
First-time visitors to Rostock should consider a stay in the city center, which houses 5 hotels for any budget, such as Steigenberger Hotel Sonne. Radisson Blu Hotel Rostock is another central option that is 5 minutes' walk from the heart of Rostock. If you would like to stay in Warnemuende district, opt for Kurparkhotel Warnemuende that offers ideal opportunities for windsurfing, diving and cycling.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Rostock
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're planning on visiting Rostock with your family, look at apartments in the city center, such as Ursprung Apartments or Rostock Apartment Living Hotel. If you're visiting Rostock, book a snug B&B near Liebespaar, such as Pension Ostseetraum Warnemunde or Pension An Der Werft. Stadtperle Rostock and Hotel Stolteraa are two business hotels in Rostock with all the necessary facilities. For travelers who would like to observe a scenic view of the sea, we offer to pick Hotel Warnow near Ostseestadion, which is a popular resort in Rostock.
City Guide: Discover the best of Rostock
Beautiful sea resort Warnemünde on the north of the Hanseatic Rostock city is situated on the Baltic Sea. A fishing village, known from the 12th century, nowadays became one of the most popular high-class Baltic resorts in Germany. Fall in love at the first sight with the town’s charming fishermen’s houses, old churches, cozy cafés and attractive shops.
Long white sandy beach and blindingly clear lakes, fantastic flowers and breathtaking nature will take you to the paradise on the Earth.
Active sports or lazy sunbathing on the beach, you can enjoy Warnemünde in a way you like. Make your trip unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. Our vast database contains the cheapest hotels of Warnemünde and the most luxurious ones at the lowest price in the web.
To get to know Warnemünde’s beautiful sights and attractions, rent a bike or take a walk on the fresh air. You will encounter many lovely houses, medieval churches and fabulous park, where you can enjoy the stunning view of the Baltic Sea. On the wide promenade along the beach find numerous cafés, which offer you a variety of the pretty cheap delicious meals made from the fresh fish.
To spend your time actively, try the Warnemünde water sports, very popular among the German people. Swimming and diving, kitesurfing and windsurfing are the best in Warnemünde because of the weather and low current.
- The lighthouse, built in 1897, is raising high near the beach promenade. From the 37 metres high tower you will get an astonishing view over the Baltic Sea and nearby Rostock city. The old lighthouse is still in use.
- Teepott or Teapot can be found nearby. Attracting visitors with its unusual design, the famous landmark of Warnemünde is an interesting piece of East German architecture. The building contains numerous shops and restaurants.
- Alter Strom is the long Old Channel with the drawbridge. Beautiful canal area offers you cozy restaurants and pubs, souvenir shops and the fish market with surprising variety of the regional specialties.
- Warnemünde Local History Museum is located in the old fisherman’s cottage built in 1767. The exhibition exposes the history of the fishing, seafaring, sea rescue services, as well as the history of Warnemünde. Get the feel of the 19th century lifestyle in Warnemünde.
- You should make a trip to the city of Rostock. It’s only 15km away from Warnemünde and has a number of astonishing Gothic buildings, historical sights and outstanding museums to offer.
The best time to visit Warnemünde is in August, when biggest maritime event of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania takes place. The fabulous tall ships, including old museum ships, take part in the Hanse Sail Rostock. It is a fantastic water spectacle and a huge festival with the circus, concerts, merry-go-rounds and many more interesting entertainments.
Warnemünde is a marvellous resort with many attractions, fantastic sights and beautiful nature. Stay at the town’s best hotels at the lowest price possible with the help of Booked.net. Find best deals on the cheap hotels in Warnemünde or the ones with luxuries at Booked.net