82 hotels in Mannheim
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Mannheim
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Mannheim?
Best cheap hotels in Mannheim
Mannheim airports & Subway stations
Visitors looking for accommodation near Mannheim (MHJ-Mannheim Central Train Station) airport will find good options such as Mercure Hotel Mannheim Am Friedensplatz and Hotel Mack, for approximately 109US$ and 119US$. To stay near Mannheim Central train station, you will find a number of excellently rated hotels, such as Leonardo Royal Hotel Mannheim and Guesthouse Mannheim.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Choose a hotel next to Gedenkskulptur fur die in Mannheim ermordeten Juden, such as Novum Hotel Mannheim City, which is situated 10 minutes' walk away. For travelers who enjoy natural scenery, Maritim Hotel Mannheim, which is mere 20 minutes' walk away from Planetarium Mannheim and close to parks and a rose garden, is a prime option.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Mannheim
For a luxury vacation in Mannheim, consider booking a room at the 4-star hotel, such as Best Western Plus Hotel Lanzcarre, just a short walk from SAP Arena. Chain hotels include the 4-star Dorint Kongresshotel Mannheim, with fantastic features including an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and a patio.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Hotel Goldene Gans is a cozy apartment only 20 minutes' walk from Planetarium Mannheim. If you're looking for a homey place to stay, consider Designer Hostel B&B apartment, situated beside John Deere Forum. For business purposes, you might like to stay at Central Hotel that offers a sunbathing terrace and a sundeck. Rheinauer Hof - Das Hotel Am Riedweg is a popular resort with a free private parking lot and free parking for an unforgettable stay.
City Guide: Discover the best of Mannheim
"Die Quadratestadt” or “city of the squares”, that’s what everybody calls the unusual city Mannheim.
The city was given the nickname for a good reason. To help people easily orientate in the streets of Mannheim, the streets and avenues in the city center are laid out like a chess board. Each address in the quadrate takes a form of a grid reference, such as L1. The unique design of the city goes well with its lively cultural life. You will enjoy the cultural program of the city: concerts and festivals, opera and ballet, countless exhibitions and many other fabulous cultural events.
Get to know Mannheim’s many faces square by square. Booked.net will help you explore the city. We’ll provide you with information about the cheapest hotels of Mannheim. Book the best hotels at the best price at Booked.net
Mannheim is the shopping Mecca of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. Dive into Mannheim’s shopping world, where you will find everything you’ve been looking for as well as the things absolutely new to you. The shopping heart of Mannheim is formed by the four streets: Breite Strasse, Kunststrasse, Kapuzinerplanken and Fressgass. To get some strength for the shopping adventure, dine out in one of the numerous cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars, offering you gastronomic delicacies.
- Water tower is Mannheim’s famous landmark, made in Arte-Nouveau style. Its fountains look astonishing - especially at night. In the summer, the area around the water tower is a great place to meet with friends and have a picnic.
- Mannheimer Schloss or Mannheim Palace is the largest baroque complex in Germany. Originally the main residence of the Pfalz-Wittelsbach regents, the palace is now used by the University of Mannheim.
- The Luisenpark is considered to be one of Europe’s most beautiful parks. Among the park’s attractions are butterfly house, hothouse, boating lake and concrete telecommunication tower with an observation deck. You can hire a small gondoletta boat and explore the lake.
- Jesuit Church is very rich in Baroque art. Built between 1733 and 1760, the church is famous for its excellent acoustics. The most important sculpture is the 1747 “Crowned Silver Madonna”
- Reiss Engelhorn Museums is internationally famous museum complex. The range of the museums consists of: Armoury Museum, Museum of World Cultures, Schillerhaus Museum and more.
Go further into Mannheim’s surrounding area. Discover ancient university towns, a Formula One racetrack, ancient castles and imposing palaces not far from Mannheim.
Culture and industry, shopping and nightlife; the fun never ceases in Mannheim. Stay with comfort at the best hotels in Mannheim. From the cheap hotel to luxurious one, you will easily find the best offers at Booked.net