Your booking experience in Mannheim
With a wide choice of, user-friendly search tools and descriptive hotel profiles, you'll find Mannheim hotel deals in a wink. Booked.net allows you to limit your search in Baden-Wuerttemberg by amenities and hotel brands. We have design and boutique hotels with a comprehensive list of amenities and services along with other popular accommodation options which provide you with an ideal base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Mannheim
If you're on the hunt for a low-cost stay, check out H+ Hotel Mannheim with rates starting from 103US$ or Deutscher Hof where prices start at 85US$. Gasthaus Zum Ochsen is an affordable choice that is directly adjacent to Reiss-Engelhorn-Museen and offers room rates from 96US$.
Proximity to public transport
If you're in need of a hotel close to Mannheim (MHJ-Mannheim Central Train Station) airport, Best Western Hotel Mannheim City is just under 1.3 km away. Hotel Wegener is a 3-star hotel about 600 meters from the city center and 200 meters from Mannheim Central train station.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Hotels such as Centro Hotel Augusta and Am Bismarck will put you at the heart of the action. A top-rated option is Dorint Kongresshotel Mannheim, which is less than 0.2 km from the city center. There are 6 hotels in Mannheim City Centre district, including Intercityhotel Mannheim, which will help make your 20 minutes' walk to Rathaus-Center Ludwigshafen easy.
Consider Hotel Kurpfalzstuben, a 3-star hotel within 10 minutes' walking distance of Christuskirche. Several hotels are situated near Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, including Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim and Hotel Mack.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Gasthaus Goldene Gans is a cozy apartment in the center of the city located 100 meters from Koko. Komfortapartment-Neckerau is a cozy B&B that will put you only a 25-minute walk from Technoseum Mannheim . Best Western Plus Hotel Lanzcarre is family-friendly accommodation located within walking distance to Museum Schillerhaus. Hotel Restaurant Alexandros is a popular resort with complimentary parking and free private parking for an unforgettable stay.
"Die Quadratestadt” or “city of the squares”, that’s what everybody calls the unusual city Mannheim.
The city was given the nickname for a good reason. To help people easily orientate in the streets of Mannheim, the streets and avenues in the city center are laid out like a chess board. Each address in the quadrate takes a form of a grid reference, such as L1. The unique design of the city goes well with its lively cultural life. You will enjoy the cultural program of the city: concerts and festivals, opera and ballet, countless exhibitions and many other fabulous cultural events.
Get to know Mannheim’s many faces square by square. Booked.net will help you explore the city. We’ll provide you with information about the cheapest hotels of Mannheim. Book the best hotels at the best price at Booked.net
Mannheim is the shopping Mecca of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. Dive into Mannheim’s shopping world, where you will find everything you’ve been looking for as well as the things absolutely new to you. The shopping heart of Mannheim is formed by the four streets: Breite Strasse, Kunststrasse, Kapuzinerplanken and Fressgass. To get some strength for the shopping adventure, dine out in one of the numerous cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars, offering you gastronomic delicacies.
- Water tower is Mannheim’s famous landmark, made in Arte-Nouveau style. Its fountains look astonishing - especially at night. In the summer, the area around the water tower is a great place to meet with friends and have a picnic.
- Mannheimer Schloss or Mannheim Palace is the largest baroque complex in Germany. Originally the main residence of the Pfalz-Wittelsbach regents, the palace is now used by the University of Mannheim.
- The Luisenpark is considered to be one of Europe’s most beautiful parks. Among the park’s attractions are butterfly house, hothouse, boating lake and concrete telecommunication tower with an observation deck. You can hire a small gondoletta boat and explore the lake.
- Jesuit Church is very rich in Baroque art. Built between 1733 and 1760, the church is famous for its excellent acoustics. The most important sculpture is the 1747 “Crowned Silver Madonna”
- Reiss Engelhorn Museums is internationally famous museum complex. The range of the museums consists of: Armoury Museum, Museum of World Cultures, Schillerhaus Museum and more.
Go further into Mannheim’s surrounding area. Discover ancient university towns, a Formula One racetrack, ancient castles and imposing palaces not far from Mannheim.
Culture and industry, shopping and nightlife; the fun never ceases in Mannheim. Stay with comfort at the best hotels in Mannheim. From the cheap hotel to luxurious one, you will easily find the best offers at Booked.net