Your booking experience in Bremen
Ready to start your journey into Bremen? Booked.net enables you to filter your search in Lower Saxony by star and guests’ rating, accommodation type, price, services and hotel brands. Start searching and get booking!
Budget hotels in Bremen
Budget hotels can be found in the up-and-coming Mitte district, where you may consider City Hotel Bremen with room rates from 60US$ or Hotel Wolters where prices start at 85US$. Ferienwohnung Fesenfeld Bremen Steintorviertel is an affordable choice that is directly adjacent to Weser Stadium and offers room rates from 62US$.
Proximity to public transport
Residence Bremen also features a sauna and a golf course and is 350 meters from Bremen Central railway station.
Convenience of staying in the city center
If you are a foodie, consider booking Star Inn Hotel Bremen Columbus near Dong Fang, located in the city center. Visitors wishing to be near trendy stores, fairgrounds and boutiques could book a room at Boutique Hotel Classico Bremen to be within walking distance of Die Glocke. In Walle district, you will find Steigenberger Hotel Bremen, a 4-star hotel that comes equipped with a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a sundeck.
Select a hotel next to Bremen Hauptbahnhof, such as Motel One Bremen, which is located a 10-minute walk away from the city center.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Best Western Hotel Zur Post offers high-end accommodation, with an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and boating, and it is located close to Gerhard Marcks Haus. Tryp By Wyndham Bremen Airport offers a 3-star boutique stay with views across the garden, featuring a sauna, a golf course and a sundeck. Chain hotel you might consider is Best Western Hotel Bremen City, within walking distance of Cinema im Ostertor, featuring 145US$.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Gasthaus Hotel Bremen is a cozy apartment in the center of the city located 350 meters from Burger King. If you're looking for a homey place to stay, consider Gastehaus Stephani, located beside Loriot Figure. Atlantic Hotel Galopprennbahn is a family hotel that is just a 30-minute walk from Weserkraftwerk Bremen. Guests who enjoy nature may want to stay at Hotel Stadt Bremen near parks and a river.
Once upon a time a donkey, a cat, a dog and a rooster decided to become town musicians in Bremen.
Everybody remembers this Brothers Grimm fairytale. Never mind that the four little friends never made it to the town, instead opting to stay in an inn on the way, residents of Bremen treat them almost as a symbol of the town. Numerous souvenirs call Bremen “the Town of the Town Musicians”.
Bremen is home to variety of attractive sights and historic buildings. To make your stay in the town unforgettable, save on a hotel at Booked.net. With no fee at all we offer you the cheapest hotels in Bremen, or more expensive ones. Find what’s best for you at Booked.net
The majority of interesting Bremen’s sights is situated in the Altstadt, along the Weser’s northeast bank. Visit the Gothic Bremen Cathedral Bremen’s most visited attraction featuring eight mummies in glass-topped coffins. Don’t miss Town Hall of Bremen, one of the most marvelous examples of Renaissance and Brick Gothic architecture. To the west side of the Town Hall there are two statues. One is the statue of Roland, the town’s protector; the other one portrays those famed Bremen’s residents: the donkey, cat, dog and rooster, the little town musicians.
- Böttcherstraße is a unique street well-known for its contrasting beautiful architecture. The buildings are superb examples of Expressionist style. Beautiful sights you should see are: golden relief at the northern entrance, Haus Atlantis with impressive spiral staircase, Paula Modersohn-Becker Museum and much more. The street is one of the most popular tourist attractions.
- Schnoor is a very romantic area of little fishing houses from the 15th and 16th centuries. Cafés, galleries and artists’ studios now occupy tiny houses along the twisting lanes.- Town Hall of Bremen is one of the most splendid buildings in northern Germany. This imposing edifice is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites thanks to its unique Brick Gothic architecture. In the basement of the building there is famous restaurant Ratskeller’ that holds collection of 650 different German wines.
- In Bremen Cathedral (Dom St Petri) climb one of its twin towers, see the eerie mummies perfectly preserved in glass-topped coffins or simply enjoy its other treasures as an 11th century “Enthroned Christ” in the crypt.
- Bremen’s most famous museum, the Kunsthalle boasts the excellent modern art collection. Have a moment of relaxation in the Kunsthalle’s café.
- Universum Science Center catches eyes with its shape of oyster. It’s a museum of modern science where you can make virtual trips to the centre of the earth, to the bottom of the ocean and to the stars.
It doesn’t matter what time of the year you decide to visit Bremen. There is always an interesting event taking place. Warm up at Bremen’s Carnival in February. Visit the world-famous art festival “Breminale” in June. Have fun at “Freimarkt” in October, one of the biggest fairgrounds festivals in Germany, held outside of the town.
Get a feel for Bremen’s romantic culture. Booked.net will help you stay with comfort in this historic city. Find the best possible price on a hotel in Bremen at Booked.net