For ta budget traveler, Ibis Styles Bremen Altstadt in Bremen is a great choice. H5 Hotel Bremen is a budget choice that will put you within walking distance of many popular places, including Bleikeller and Hausesel. A good budget-friendly option in Neustadt district is Gastehaus Stephani, a 15-minute walk to Town Musicians of Bremen and not far from Restaurant Blaufeuer restaurant.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
Where to stay in Bremen?
Best cheap hotels in Bremen
Bremen airports & Subway stations
Best Western Hotel Bremen City is a 10-minute walk from Bremen Central train station.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you want to be embraced by the hustle and bustle of Bremen, choose a hotel around Mitte district, such as Dorint City-Hotel Bremen or Star Inn Hotel Bremen Columbus. A cheaper option in the center is Backpacker Hostel Bremen, which comes at 52US$ per night. For visitors planning to travel to Osterholz district of Bremen, consider staying at Motel 24H Bremen, with a room rate starting from 42US$.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Bremen
If you're looking for a high-end hotel, consider staying at the 4-star Select Hotel City Bremen or 4-star Designhotel Uberfluss. If you would like to have a unique experience, select a boutique hotel in Bremen to your liking, such as Tryp By Wyndham Bremen Airport. If you prefer chain hotels, Ringhotel Munte Am Stadtwald in Horn-Lehe district has a golf course, a swimming pool and lawn tennis and is 0.8 miles from Graffiti.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're planning on visiting Bremen with your family, look at apartments in the city center, such as Buthmann Im Zentrum or Gasthaus Hotel Bremen. Bremen has 6 B&B deals, such as Chillhome Bremen or Haus Lullmann for your home-like comfort and atmosphere. If you're traveling to Bremen on business, staying near Gerhard Marcks House at Hotel Bolts Am Park may be a good option. For those who enjoy recreation, there are 37 hotels in Bremen, Hotel Residence Bremen or Maritim Hotel Bremen among them.
City Guide: Discover the best of Bremen
Once upon a time a donkey, a cat, a dog and a rooster decided to become town musicians in Bremen.
Everybody remembers this Brothers Grimm fairytale. Never mind that the four little friends never made it to the town, instead opting to stay in an inn on the way, residents of Bremen treat them almost as a symbol of the town. Numerous souvenirs call Bremen “the Town of the Town Musicians”.
Bremen is home to variety of attractive sights and historic buildings. To make your stay in the town unforgettable, save on a hotel at Booked.net. With no fee at all we offer you the cheapest hotels in Bremen, or more expensive ones. Find what’s best for you at Booked.net
The majority of interesting Bremen’s sights is situated in the Altstadt, along the Weser’s northeast bank. Visit the Gothic Bremen Cathedral Bremen’s most visited attraction featuring eight mummies in glass-topped coffins. Don’t miss Town Hall of Bremen, one of the most marvelous examples of Renaissance and Brick Gothic architecture. To the west side of the Town Hall there are two statues. One is the statue of Roland, the town’s protector; the other one portrays those famed Bremen’s residents: the donkey, cat, dog and rooster, the little town musicians.
- Böttcherstraße is a unique street well-known for its contrasting beautiful architecture. The buildings are superb examples of Expressionist style. Beautiful sights you should see are: golden relief at the northern entrance, Haus Atlantis with impressive spiral staircase, Paula Modersohn-Becker Museum and much more. The street is one of the most popular tourist attractions.
- Schnoor is a very romantic area of little fishing houses from the 15th and 16th centuries. Cafés, galleries and artists’ studios now occupy tiny houses along the twisting lanes.- Town Hall of Bremen is one of the most splendid buildings in northern Germany. This imposing edifice is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites thanks to its unique Brick Gothic architecture. In the basement of the building there is famous restaurant Ratskeller’ that holds collection of 650 different German wines.
- In Bremen Cathedral (Dom St Petri) climb one of its twin towers, see the eerie mummies perfectly preserved in glass-topped coffins or simply enjoy its other treasures as an 11th century “Enthroned Christ” in the crypt.
- Bremen’s most famous museum, the Kunsthalle boasts the excellent modern art collection. Have a moment of relaxation in the Kunsthalle’s café.
- Universum Science Center catches eyes with its shape of oyster. It’s a museum of modern science where you can make virtual trips to the centre of the earth, to the bottom of the ocean and to the stars.
It doesn’t matter what time of the year you decide to visit Bremen. There is always an interesting event taking place. Warm up at Bremen’s Carnival in February. Visit the world-famous art festival “Breminale” in June. Have fun at “Freimarkt” in October, one of the biggest fairgrounds festivals in Germany, held outside of the town.
Get a feel for Bremen’s romantic culture. Booked.net will help you stay with comfort in this historic city. Find the best possible price on a hotel in Bremen at Booked.net