Red Sea Riviera on the Western shore, Hurghada is an extremely popular tourist destination. Not very long ago it was just a small fishing village, but since 1980s it has become one of the best tourist resorts on the Red Sea. Beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear water and the sunny weather all year round attract millions of tourists every year.
The city is the catch for the water sport lovers; the range of high standard hotels provides all necessary equipment for scuba divers, snorkelers and sailboarders. The fans of exotics will find unique Egyptian souvenirs in the local shops. The most popular buys among the shoppers are the imbued with the eastern spirit hookah and Papyrus.
Hurghada developed into the outstanding resort with the 5 star luxury hotels as well as the traditional guesthouses. At Booked.net you will easily find the best hotels at the lowest price you can imagine. From the cheapest hotel in Hurghada to the most luxurious ones find the perfect deal at Booked.net
Despite the resorts in Hurghada are really of high-class service, you don’t have to spend the whole vacation in the hotel. The desert is right around the corner so why don’t set off into the sea of sand for a jeep safari. Riding the car in the desert is a surreal experience, you can easily imagine that you found yourself on the uninhabited planet with no one around.
You might as well take the day trip to Luxor to explore the fascinating tombs of the pharaohs in the Kings’ Valley or spend a day in Cairo, the capital of Egypt, famous for the Great Pyramids and enigmatic Sphinx, the biggest mysteries on the Earth. For all party lovers, Egypt offers all kinds of exciting nightclubs, discos and pubs.
- Take a trip to desert. Endless dunes of sand and total emptiness of the place will put you in the peaceful mood. You can go extreme and stay in the desert over the night. The sunrise in the desert is an incredible experience.
- Camel riding. Some say that camels are the “ships of the desert”. Explore the desert on the camel’s back and get a truly Egyptian experience. Make a very interesting observation of the Bedouins taking care of the camels. After a trip Bedouin will feed the camel first and only then he will fix the food for himself.
- Day trip to Luxor, a fantastic outdoor museum. Don’t miss the opportunity to take the greatest photos for your album next to the pharaohs’ tombs, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Kamak and the masterpiece Temple of Amun-Ka
- Day trip to Cairo. Your trip to Egypt won’t be complete if you haven’t seen the Great Pyramids and mysterious Sphinx. Among the attractions is the breathtaking collection in the Museum of Antiquities, including golden funerary mask of Tutankhamun. Visit bustling Khan-el-Khalili bazaar, the oldest street market of Cairo, and buy outstanding handmade souvenirs.
- 7 nights a week have fun in the famous nightclubs Ministry of Sound Egypt and Hed Kandi Beach Bar
Hurghada offers you a variety of water sports, including windsurfing, para sailing, jetskis and many more. Of course, the most popular activity is scuba diving. Hurghada coral reefs look really stunning and the rich underwater life make the place extremely attractive for scuba divers. You don’t have to become one to see the beauties of the Red Sea. A ride in the boat with the glass bottom will take you into fantastic world of the underwater treasures.
Exotic nature, outstanding tours, lively nightlife, high-class resorts make Hurghada a perfect travel destination. Plan your trip in advance with the help of Booked.net. On our website you will find the cheapest hotels in Hurghada and the most luxurious ones at the lowest price ever. Best deals with the descriptions, pictures, detailed information can be easily found in our vast database.