A massive sprawling metropolis where dreams can come true or be shattered - this is LA.
Los Angeles is a city that juggles servings its residents with the swell of people who come into the city with visions of fame and fortune. For them it's make or break, but as a visitor you can simply relax and sample Los Angeles' mix of wannabes, the surgically-enhanced, movie and television industry, shopping, starlets and beach bodies.
It's sheer size, traffic and the number of attractions can overwhelm even the seasoned traveler. But take a deep-breath and let us help you find a place to stay that puts you in the center of the action.
At Booked.net you are sure to find a reasonably priced Los Angeles hotel to suit your needs. If you are looking for a cheap hotel in Los Angeles or to rub-shoulders with the stars in Hollywood-style luxury check out our selection. We have all the information you need to plan a stay in Los Angeles from hotel photos, maps and secure reservation forms.
Once you've checked-in in the City of Angels it is a case of simply making a list of your priorities.
Movie and television buffs should first head to Hollywood, always high on the "must-do" list. But this city is a smorgasbord of attractions.
- Travelers with families stop off at California's quintessential playground, Disneyland
- For an experience that costs you nothing except time ( and when packed with throngs of people, patience, head to the Walk of Fame
- Match foot and hand-prints with Hollywood legends in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Take in the taping of a show at Universal Studios
- Beach lovers can quickly head to Santa Monica or Venice or Malibu
- Make a beeline for the twin Gettys (the center in Brentwood and the villa near Malibu), the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), or the Norton Simon Museum
- And if you are a big-spender look no further than Beverly Hills
The largest city in California is truly globally significant mostly due to its role in entertaining the world. Its a base from where actors can launch themselves onto the political stage. Where else could an Austrian bodybuilder lift his way from Muscle Beach, to the silver screen to go on to become Governor Schwarzenegger? Or a B-grade actor go on to highest office in the land like President Ronald Reagan? But Los Angeles is not only about entertainment, it is also a business center surviving on trade. When traveling to Los Angeles on business, go no further than Booked.net. We can help with early booking of Los Angeles hotels in the Downtown commercial area with no fees or intermediaries.