Weather forecast and hotel booking in Port Blair, India
7-day weather forecast for Port Blair
booked.net is offering a reliable weather forecast report for 7 days in Port Blair and other places around the globe.
Searching for a reliable weather forecast in Port Blair for today?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +27ºC and the minimum +26ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the southwest at 10.83 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 84% of humidity, 100% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1010 hPa.
We anticipate dry weather with moderate rain followed by 23.25 mm of precipitation.
So don't leave your umbrella at home.
Looking for a reliable weather forecast in Port Blair for tomorrow?
Maximum temperature tomorrow near +28ºC and minimum temperature near +26ºC.
Southwest winds at 9.44 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 84%.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1012 hPa and 98% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA travelers visiting Port Blair in India:
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city?
Port Blair is known for its beautiful beaches, exotic marine life, and colonial history. Some of the major attractions in the city include the Cellular Jail National Memorial, Radhanagar Beach, Ross Island, and the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.
2. What is the best time to visit the city?
The best time to visit Port Blair is between October and May. During this time of the year, the weather is pleasant, and there are several festivals and events held in the city.
3. What events should travelers attend?
Some of the popular festivals and events that travelers can attend in Port Blair include the Island Tourism Festival, Subhash Mela, and Dweep Mahotsav.
4. Which hotels do you recommend?
a) Fortune Resort Bay Island - This hotel offers stunning views of the Bay of Bengal and is located close to major tourist attractions.
b) Sea Shell Hotel – Sea Shell is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of the city and offers excellent services to its guests.
c) Symphony Samudra - This hotel is located in a serene location and offers comfortable accommodation and modern amenities.
5. What are the high and low seasons for this city?
The high season in Port Blair is from November to March, while the low season is from June to September.
6. What temperature is it during the year in Port Blair?
The temperature in Port Blair is typically hot and humid throughout the year, with an average temperature of 28 degrees Celsius.
7. What is the temperature like in Port Blair by month?
- January to March: 25-30 degrees Celsius
- April to June: 28-35 degrees Celsius
- July to September: 27-30 degrees Celsius
- October to December: 23-30 degrees Celsius
8. What is the number of rainy days in Port Blair?
Port Blair experiences moderate rainfall, with around 3000mm of precipitation per year.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Port Blair by month?
- January to March: 2-3 rainy days per month
- April to June: 7-8 rainy days per month
- July to September: 14-15 rainy days per month
- October to December: 7-8 rainy days per month
10. What is the number of sunny days in Port Blair?
Port Blair experiences bright, sunny days throughout the year.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Port Blair by month?
- January to March: 26-28 sunny days per month
- April to June: 10-12 sunny days per month
- July to September: 4-5 sunny days per month
- October to December: 20-22 sunny days per month.
Looking for a place to stay in Port Blair?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+27°C+28°+26°Port BlairSaturday, 30+81°F+83°+79°Port BlairSaturday, 30
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+27°C+27°+26°Port BlairSaturday, 30
Friday +27° +26° Sunday +29° +27° Monday +29° +27° Tuesday +29° +27° Wednesday +29° +27° Thursday +28° +26°+81°F+81°+78°Port BlairSaturday, 30 Friday +81° +78° Sunday +84° +80° Monday +84° +80° Tuesday +84° +80° Wednesday +84° +80° Thursday +82° +79°
Customizable colorsGet Widget