Weather and hotel reservation for a week in Honolulu, HI, United States
7-day weather forecast for Honolulu
booked.net is offering an up-to-date weather forecast report for the next week in Honolulu and other places in the world.
Interested in the weather in Honolulu for today?
Temperatures will reach a high near +26ºC and will dip through the evening to +25ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the east-northeast at 9.44 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1016 hPa with 67% of humidity, and 85% of cloudiness.
We anticipate muggy weather with light rain and 0.28 mm of precipitation.
So don't forget to get your umbrella.
What is an up-to-date weather forecast for tomorrow in Honolulu?
Maximum daytime temperature for September 23: +27ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +25ºC.
Average humidity 67%. Average winds will be east-northeast at 9.17 km/h.
It’s followed by 1016 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 35% cloud coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for USA Travelers to Honolulu, United States
1. What is interesting when you travel to Honolulu?
Honolulu is known for its beautiful beaches, tropical climate, rich cultural heritage and history, shopping, dining, and outdoor activities. Visitors can enjoy surfing, snorkeling, hiking, cycling, golfing, and sightseeing.
2. When is the best time to visit Honolulu?
The best time to visit Honolulu is from mid-April to early June, and from September to mid-December when the temperatures are comfortable, and the crowds are thin.
3. What events travelers should attend?
Some of the popular events and festivals that travelers should attend include the Honolulu Festival, Hawaii Book & Music Festival, Honolulu Pride, and the International Film Festival.
4. What hotels do you recommend and why?
Some of the recommended hotels in Honolulu are:
- The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: This iconic hotel offers luxurious accommodations, excellent amenities, and a prime location on Waikiki Beach.
- Halekulani: This elegant hotel features spacious rooms, upscale restaurants, and exceptional service.
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa: This historic hotel offers a blend of old-world charm and modern amenities, including a spa, fitness center, and a beachfront location.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season for Honolulu is from mid-December to mid-April when the temperatures are warm, and the crowds are high. The low season is from mid-April to early June, and from September to mid-December when the temperatures are comfortable, and the crowds are thin.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Honolulu?
The average temperature in Honolulu is around 80°F (27°C) throughout the year.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Honolulu by month?
- January: High 79°F (26°C), Low 66°F (19°C)
- February: High 79°F (26°C), Low 67°F (20°C)
- March: High 79°F (26°C), Low 68°F (20°C)
- April: High 81°F (27°C), Low 69°F (21°C)
- May: High 83°F (28°C), Low 71°F (22°C)
- June: High 85°F (29°C), Low 73°F (23°C)
- July: High 87°F (31°C), Low 74°F (23°C)
- August: High 88°F (31°C), Low 75°F (24°C)
- September: High 87°F (31°C), Low 74°F (23°C)
- October: High 85°F (29°C), Low 73°F (23°C)
- November: High 82°F (28°C), Low 70°F (21°C)
- December: High 80°F (27°C), Low 67°F (20°C)
8. What number of rainy days in Honolulu?
The average number of rainy days in Honolulu is 170 days per year.
9. What number of rainy days in Honolulu by month?
- January: 10 rainy days
- February: 8 rainy days
- March: 9 rainy days
- April: 7 rainy days
- May: 7 rainy days
- June: 6 rainy days
- July: 7 rainy days
- August: 10 rainy days
- September: 9 rainy days
- October: 9 rainy days
- November: 9 rainy days
- December: 10 rainy days
10. What number of sunny days in Honolulu?
The average number of sunny days in Honolulu is 271 days per year.
11. What number of sunny days in Honolulu by month?
- January: 20 sunny days
- February: 22 sunny days
- March: 21 sunny days
- April: 23 sunny days
- May: 24 sunny days
- June: 25 sunny days
- July: 26 sunny days
- August: 25 sunny days
- September: 24 sunny days
- October: 24 sunny days
- November: 23 sunny days
- December: 22 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Honolulu?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+26°C+26°+25°HonoluluFriday, 22+79°F+80°+77°HonoluluFriday, 22
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+26°C+26°+25°HonoluluFriday, 22
Saturday +27° +25° Sunday +27° +25° Monday +26° +24° Tuesday +26° +24° Wednesday +26° +25° Thursday +26° +25°+79°F+80°+77°HonoluluFriday, 22 Saturday +80° +76° Sunday +80° +76° Monday +80° +76° Tuesday +79° +76° Wednesday +79° +76° Thursday +79° +76°
Customizable colorsGet Widget