Hostel like Vinh Hostel offers accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City under 10US$ per night. Downtown Ho Chi Minh City is home to numerous budget hotels, like Thuy Tien Hotel and Hoang Kim Long Hotel, that provide a 15-minute walking distance to Craig Thomas Gallery. Khoi Hostel is a good cheap option situated near Bui Vien Walking Street. Quang Guest House and Diep Anh Guest House offer affordable apartment rates in the heart of Downtown Ho Chi Minh City district.
4900 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Ho Chi Minh City
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City?
Best cheap hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
Central Palace Hotel is a posh choice with free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna where you can enjoy views of the park. Elios Hotel with a picnic area, a sauna and a Jacuzzi is an elegant boutique hotel a mere 15-minute walk from Salon Saigon. For those who prefer a chain hotel experience, the 5-star Sherwood Residence, situated close to Alley Cocktail Bar & Kitchen, would be a great option.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you are visiting Ho Chi Minh City with their families, book an apartment next to Cho Ray Hospital, such as Guesthouse Minh Thu and Happy Chubby. We have great B&B accommodation options, such as Vy Khanh Guesthouse with a room rate from 15US$. If you are on vacation with your family, stay at Ruby River Hotel or Ailen Garden Hotel, which features facilities for the entire family. Villa Song Saigon is a great resort for travelers to Ho Chi Minh City who would like to spend their vacation relaxing with free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a patio.
City Guide: Discover the best of Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City also known as Saigon is the former capital of South Vietnam.
It is the largest city in Vietnam with a great historic legacy and delicious cuisine. Walking around the city you will see French colonial style buildings overlooking narrow streets, along with grand malls, high-style boutiques and skyscrapers. Ho Chi Minh City offers various recreation facilities, whereas Ho Chi Minh Golf Trail and Vung Tau seaside resort lie in close proximity.
The city is full with luxury hotels. It is worth looking for Ho Chi Minh City hotels on Booked.net. On the website you will find a wide range of options from low-cost to luxury for any budget.
The city has a number of historical sites worth visiting. Major tourist attractions are:
- Reunification or the Independence Palace that used to be the South Vietnam’s Presidential office during the Vietnam War.
- War Remnants Museum, where you can get an insight into the peculiarities of the Vietnam (American) War and see different U.S. military hardware displayed.
- City Hall, a majestic building that remained from the French colonial time. The statue of Uncle Ho reading a book to a child stands in front of the building.
- Ho-Chi-Minh Museum where you can learn about the life of Vietnam’s father, Ho Chi Minh.
- Museum of Vietnamese History houses a great collection of Vietnamese antiquities.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is a Catholic cathedral built by French. It is renowned for being the most ambitions French project in Indochina.
Dam Sen Water Park with numerous water slides would be a perfect place to visit with kids. Water Puppet Show performed at Ngon Restaurant every Saturday is a traditional Vietnamese show and is definitely worth seeing. Dai Nam Tourist Park lies within 20-minute drive from the city and houses a zoo, various hotels, shops, inns as well as the largest man made mountain range in Vietnam. There are several famous markets in Vietnam, such as Ben Thanh Market and Night Market outside of it. Here you can find everything from food to cloth. However, do not forget to bargain for better deals.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net to find the right Ho Chi Min City hotel for you. Please check the website for more information regarding your various options.