Your booking experience in Beaumont
If you are searching for a cozy accommodation for your next travel in Beaumont, we are delighted to present you with great Texas hotel deals. Booked.net allows you to limit your search in Texas by proximity to transport links and landmarks. Booking a hotel in Texas is a piece of cake with us and you will definitely be satisfied!
Budget hotels in Beaumont
Convenience of staying in the city center
For proximity to Spindletop & Gladys City Boomtown Museum, book a room at Scottish Inn And Suites.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Mcm Elegante Hotel & Conference Center is a 4-star opulent hotel with an outdoor swimming pool, a golf course and a Jacuzzi. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beaumont Plaza is one of the top-ranked boutique hotels, located near Babe Didrikson Zaharias Memorial Museum. If you're looking for comfort and reliable service, book the 3-star Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West is family-friendly accommodation located within walking distance to Clifton Steamboat Museum. Homewood Suites By Hilton Beaumont, Tx is a popular resort with a golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool and mini golf for an unforgettable stay.
Beaumont is a city in Texas, located in the Jefferson County.
The city forms a part of the Golden Triangle, an industrial area of the Gulf Coast. Beaumont takes its name from its founder Jefferson Beaumont who came to Texas with some of his business partners and bought a piece of land in between Tevis Bluff and Santa Anna. That gave rise to Beaumont city. Beaumont is very well located, within an half an hour drive to the Gulf of Mexico, and down from the famous East Texas forests.
Beaumont hotels are in abundance. You can save a good deal of money if you book a Beaumont hotel on Booked.net. On the website you can find a wide range of options, with full description and guests’ ratings.
There numerous great sights to see in Beaumont. The major spots of interest include;
- Art Museum of Southeast Texas, dedicated to Hyman Asher Perlstein, one of the Beaumont’s most famous constructors. The museum also exposes pieces of American art dating back to the 19thc century
- Dishman Art Museum displays European, American and African Art from the19th century
- John Jay French Museum dedicate to life of one of the first families in Texas
- Fire Museum of Texas exhibits various antique fire trucks and records the history of firefighting
- The Clifton Steamboat Museum dedicated to military and civilian heroes, those participated in Southeast Texas and Louisiana wars, World Wars I and II, as well as the Korean and Vietnam wars
- Texas Energy Museum provides an insight into petroleum science and Texas oil industry. Here you can learn about the history of oil exploration, production and refining
It is also worth visiting the McFaddin-Ward House, constructed at the beginning of the 20th century in the Beaux-Arts Colonial style. The house used to be a residence of a wealthy family and is currently an open museum exposing antique furniture and various household items. There are a number of good theatres in Beaumont. For instance, Julie Rogers Theater and the Jefferson Theatre are renowned for great performances. The latter is recognized as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. There are a few good golf courses in Beaumont: Beaumont Country Club and Tyrrell Park. It is worth taking a stroll in the Beaumont Botanical Gardens. South Texas State Fair held every March and the Beaumont Jazz & Blues Fest held since 2005 are definitely among on the list of the most-interesting events of Beaumont.
Beaumont is a stunning place, with a wide range of things to see and do. Booked.net will assist you in finding the best hotel options according to your preferences and budget.