Sioux Falls is the largest city in South Dakota.
The city was named after three cascading waterfalls that run through its territory. If you get on top of the observation tower, you will see that entire beauty of Sioux Falls with its picturesque nature. The city houses more than 50 parks and greenways. It is famous for its Sculpture Walk, with numerous art pieces of local artists exposed along the storefronts of the downtown.
Sioux Falls offers numerous hotels at various prices. Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Sioux Falls hotel to suit your budget and preferences. A wide range of options from low-cost to luxury can be found on the website.
Make the best of your trip by visiting major sights of Sioux Falls. The most visited tourist attractions include:
- Battleship Memorial, where you can see the USS South Dakota Battleship used in almost every battle during World War II.
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science contains Dakota Symphony's home and Visual Arts Center with several galleries and theaters.
- Old Courthouse Museum opened since 1800. It provides records of the city’s history.
- The Outdoor Campus houses a nature museum, aquarium and butterfly garden.
- Pettigrew Home and Museum, which was originally a house of South Dakota's first senator.
If you are looking for fun, you can watch a water ski and stage show. It offers a water skiing comedy with singing and dancing. If you fancy skiing, Great Bear Recreation Park is the place to be. It lies just 7km away from the city and offers 14 downhill trails where you can go skiing and snowboarding. If you are traveling with kids, you might like the Great Plains Zoo. It is home to 1,000 animals from different continents. Thunder Road Family Fun Park and Wild Water West Park guarantee unforgettable time for the entire family.
There is no need to look further than Booked.net to book your hotel. Search for Sioux Falls hotels and find the best deals and most suitable options for you.