Some great budget hotels in Eugene for under 76US$ per night include Budget Lodge Eugene and Econo Lodge Eugene. 8 cheap accommodation deals provide easy access to Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Eugene?
Best cheap hotels in Eugene
Eugene airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you're planning a trip to Eugene, consider staying downtown, booking a room at Red Lion Inn & Suites Eugene or La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Eugene. Friendly district contains a high concentration of landmarks, such as Eugene Saturday Market, so you can book a room at Rodeway Inn to explore the area.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Eugene
With an indoor swimming pool, a golf course and a Jacuzzi alongside excellent proximity to Eugene Country Club, Hyatt Place Eugene/Oakway Center is a superb luxury hotel in Eugene. Travelers searching for boutique hotels in Eugene can opt for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene Downtown - Universityor Best Western Greentree Inn.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
B&Bs in Eugene include Serendipity House and Best Of Eugene Cottage. Valley River Inn offers guests 3-star family accommodation and comes with an outdoor swimming pool, a casino and a picnic area. Express Inn & Suites Eugene is a popular resort to stay in Eugene, it comes with free self-parking and a Jacuzzi as well as views of the mountain.
City Guide: Discover the best of Eugene
Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and lies at the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers.
The city has a perfect location, in close proximity to the gorgeous Willamette Valley and in less than an hour drive to the Oregon Coast. Eugene is renowned for its stunning nature, picturesque views and various recreational opportunities.
It is frequently called ‘the World's Greatest City of the Arts and Outdoors’ due to numerous artists the city takes pride of. Eugene is blessed with Mediterranean climate and mild all-year-round temperatures.
Eugene hotels are numerous. Booked.net will assist in finding the most appropriate option for you. On the website you will find a wide range of hotels from low-cost to luxury.
The city takes its name from its founder Eugene Franklin Skinner, with its history dating back to 1846. Eugene is packed with different museums very much worth seeing. The major tourist attractions include;
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, an art museum within the Eugene’s University of Oregon, with famous saying quoted on its facade
- Museum of Natural and Cultural History, with several great collections such as Condon Paleontological Collection; Anthropological Collections and others. Here you can see nearly 100,000 fossils, a million archaeological artifacts, some of the oldest shoes in the world and other exciting exhibitions
- Oregon Air and Space Museum with various aircrafts displayed
- Conger Street Clock Museum, with a great collection of clocks dating back to 1981
- Lane County Historical Museum exposes the heritage of the Lane County from the early 1800s to the present
- Shelton McMurphey House built in 1888 in a Victorian style. The name comes from three families who used to live here over the years
This list is far from extensive. Another important highly visited place is the Eugene Public Library. It houses a collection of more than 3,000,000 books and many other important items. If you are travelling with children, try to make it to the Science Factory Children's Museum & Planetarium. Here you can see various interactive exhibits, planetarium shows, as well as science and technology-related exhibiitions. Eugene has a number of cultural places to attend. For instance, Eugene Symphony, Eugene Ballet, Eugene Opera are all famous.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net to find the Eugene hotel. Booked.net provides you with detailed information about hotels, their location, as well as guests' reviews and pictures.