It's an American icon without parallel anywhere in the world.
It's Niagara falls
Straddling the United States-Canadian Border and both in the State of New York and the Province of Ontario, Niagara Falls attracts some 12 million tourists to her awesome beauty each year.
Sandwiched between the between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, New York and Niagara Falls, Ontario the Falls are made up of to two sections separated by Goat Island, two thirds of the impressive Horseshoe Falls lie on the Canadian side of the border. Naturally American
Falls lie on the US side along with the smaller Bridal Veil Falls.
Hotels on the US side of the falls offer easy access to this natural wonder and better to find one to stay at than at Booked.net.
Booked.net can help you to get to Niagara Falls, from a room in a cheap Niagara Falls hotel to luxury accommodation. Booked.net has all the information on hotels in Niagara Falls you need to enjoy one everything they have to offer, from the facilities available to photos, maps, and secure reservation forms to book your stay.
From the US side, the American Falls can be viewed from walkways along Prospect Point Park and from the Prospect Point observation tower. Other ways to view the Falls include;
- Take to the Niagara on board the historic boat Maid of the Mist.
- Goat Island offers more views of the falls and is accessible by foot and car via a bridge above the American Falls.
- From Goat Island, you take an elevator to the Cave of the Winds which leads you to a point below Bridal Veil Falls.
- Most of the attractions on the US side fall within Niagara Falls State Park - the oldest state park in the United States and dating back to 1885
- The Niagara Scenic Trolley offers guided trips along the American Falls and around Goat Island
- Aerial views of the falls can be seen from the Flight of Angels helium balloon ride
- The Niagara Gorge Discovery Center showcases the natural and local history of Niagara Falls and the Niagara Gorge.
The popularity of this destination, particularly with honeymooners, means it is not always easy to book accommodation overlooking the Falls. Booked.net can ensure your stay.
Consult our unbiased reviews from real travelers, check our hotel rating system and our Niagara Falls hotel map to make an informed choice before booking early on-line.