50 hotels in Missoula, Montana
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Missoula
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Missoula?
Best cheap hotels in Missoula
Missoula airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Missoula
Stonecreek Lodge is an elegant choice of a boutique hotel with the garden views and a Jacuzzi, a patio and a swimming pool. If other hotels aren't what you're looking for, try Comfort Inn University or Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula - the reliable hotels near Jeannette Rankin Peace Ctr.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Think about staying at Charlo Cottage In Missoula or Hip Strip Studio In The Heart Of Missoula! Apt 53, if you'd like to take advantage of staying at B&B. Travelers looking for comfy family rooms in Missoula will find them at Quality Inn & Suites, with perks including free self-parking, an indoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. Goldsmith'S Bed And Breakfast is a popular resort with free self-parking, a golf course and hiking for an unforgettable stay.
City Guide: Discover the best of Missoula
Missoula is a city in western Montana.
The city is known as the ‘Garden City’ due to the large number of parks as well as vegetable and flower gardens located within its terrain. The city is also called the ‘Hub of Five Valleys’ since five mountain ranges and valleys come together at the point where Missoula lies. Clark Fork River flows through Missoula and adds to its beauty. The city has various recreation opportunities since it is in close proximity to the Rattlesnake Wilderness and Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. Missoula gets a mention in famous novels by Ernest Hemingway, Chuck Palahniuk, James Lee Burke and James Crumley. The city is also renowned for Montana Snowbowl, a three-mile long ski area.
Missoula is home to a number of hotels for different purposes. Booked.net offers you a wide range of options from budget to luxury to suit any occasion and purpose of stay.
The city’s history dates back to 1860, when the city was founded as Hellgate Trading Post. The city houses more than 60 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There are a number of interesting spots worth seeing. The most popular tourist attractions include:
- Missoula holds various festivals and events throughout year. For instance, the International Wildlife Missoula Art Museum founded in 1975 and exposes contemporary art pieces. Art classes are also available
- St Francis Xavier church, a stunning building with images and bible stories featured on its walls
- Gleim Building built in 1893 as a brothel. It belonged to Mary Gleim who was also the owner of another eight brothels at the time
- Forest Service's smokejumper base is quite popular with tourists expecially in the summer. It lies near the Missoula airport and currently employs 85 smokejumpers. Free tours are available
Missoula is famous for its Film Festival, which is the largest animal-themed film festival in the world. The Missoula Children's Theater constantly holds performances in Missoula. The theatre has residencies in every US state, as well as Canada, Japan, Germany and many other countries. There are a number of great parks in Missoula. For instance, Greenough park in the Rattlesnake area, Lolo national forest and Beavertail Hill State park. For those who fancy water rides, splash Montana is the place to go.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net when looking for Missoula hotel. Various hotels with full description, photos and guests’ reviews are available on the website.