Your booking experience in Biloxi
Look for deals on Biloxi today! Booked.net enables you to narrow your search in Mississippi by services and hotel brands. We’ve got design and boutique hotels with a large list of facilities and services as well as other attractive accommodation options that give you a perfect base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Biloxi
Proximity to public transport
Convenience of staying in the city center
Hotels such as Best Western Oak Manor and Doubletree By Hilton Biloxi will put you at the heart of the action. D'Iberville district offers casinos and golf courses to explore, including Comfort Inn & Suites and Super 8 Diberville Biloxi Area where you can stay during your visit.
Close to Robobar, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is also a 10-minute walk away from the city center. Hotels near Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum include Harrah'S Gulf Coast, which is 10 minutes' walk away.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Palace Casino Resort is a 4-star hotel located merely 25 minutes walk from Fish-Finder Charters and featuring luxurious rooms along with a casino and a swimming pool. South Beach & Suites is one of the top-ranked boutique hotels, located near Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Sea Breeze 312 - Three Bedroom Apartment is a B&B located a 15-minute walk from Sharkheads. To stay in a hotel with family-oriented activities, choose Quality Inn Biloxi Beach near Old Biloxi Cemetery, featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. Super 8 Biloxi is a popular resort with a tennis court, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun deck for an unforgettable stay.
Biloxi is a city in the State of Misissippi, located in the Harrison County, on shore of the Gulf Coast.
The spot is renowned for gorgeous beaches and numerous casinos. In fact, Biloxi is a mecca for gambling and offers eight grand casinos to choose from. Tourists flock to the area to enjoy aquatic entertainment and local cuisine represented by seafood. The downtown area houses historic and cultural sights. The city is famous for various events such as Cruising the Coast, Shrimp Queen, Art Festivals and others. The city’s history dates back 1699, whereas its name means ‘first people’ referring to Native American tribes that inhabited the area back then.
Biloxi hotels are numerous. Booked.net will help you to find a hotel that suits your best demands, whether you are travelling on budget or looking for a swanky place to stay.
There are a great number of historic places worth seeing while in Biloxi. The most visited tourist spots include;
- Beauvoir, Jefferson Davis Home, currently the power seat of the president of the Confederate States of America, as well as a museum open to public
- Old Brick House, a historic house museum
- The Redding House listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1908 and has a great significance from an architectural point of view
- St. Michael's Catholic Church constructed in 1963, is famous for stained glass windows to honor the city’s fishing industry
- Fort Massachusetts is a brick construction located on West Ship Island, built in 1812 and used as a defense fortification till 1903
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art dedicated to the works of Walter Inglis Anderson who is among the most influential American painters of the 20th century
- Ohr O'Keefe Museum of Art houses collection of George Ohr's pottery works
There is a number of entertaining things to do in Biloxi. You can take a Ship Island Cruise and see various small islands of the Gulf Coast. Another great opportunity is to take a Biloxi Shrimping Trip and get an insight into how shrimps are caught. Shall you be travelling with children, try to make it to Children Museum or the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Numerous restaurants, bars and discos are located on historic Vieux Marche in the heart of Old Downtown.
There is no need to look further than Booked.net to book a Biloxi hotel. Please check the website for full information regarding Biloxi hotels, as well as guests’ reviews.