Your booking experience in Columbia
Budget hotels in Columbia
Convenience of staying in the city center
If it's your first time visiting Columbia, you might want to stay at centrally situated 3-star The Broadway Columbia - A Doubletree By Hilton, boasting hiking, a sun terrace and a nightclub. An option near the city center is C U On Broadway next to Orr Street Studios.
If you wish to see the best side of Columbia, book a hotel near Orr Street Studios, such as The Tiger Hotel that is a 10-minute walk from the center. You can select Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia At The University Of Missouri next to Columbia VA Medical Center, that provides guests with impressive views of the sea.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Choose Holiday Inn Executive Center-Columbia Mall near Univ-MO School-Med Dean's Ofc, a popular boutique hotel that has free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. Chain hotels include the 3-star Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, with fantastic features including free self-parking, an indoor swimming pool and diving.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're looking for a home ambience in Columbia while you're on vacation, check out a comfortable apartment, such as Bee On Broadway, which is about 0.3 miles away from the city center. Guests planning a business trip to Columbia could consider booking a room at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Columbia, Mo, a 20-minute walk from Six Flags. Wingate By Wyndham Columbia is a popular resort with free self-parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi for an unforgettable stay.
Columbia is the fifth biggest city in Missouri State, located in close proximity to the Missouri River.
It lies within an hour drive to St Louis and 160 km from Kansas City. The city’s history dates back to the pre-Columbian times, when a group of settlers bought an 8sqkm piece of land and established a village on it, later called Columbia. Columbia is a college city, with a number of great clubs and bars. The city is famous for its artistic culture, with sculptures from local artists displayed in parks, along the streets and in popular city’s areas.
Columbia hotels are numerous. Booked.net will assist you in finding the most appropriate option for you. On the website you will find a wide range of hotels from low-cost to luxury to suit any budget and purpose of stay.
Columbia has a number of sights worth seeing. The major tourist attractions include:
- Six columns of the University of Missouri remained after the main building of the University, the Academic Hall was destroyed by fire in 1892
- Museum of Art and Archeology, which houses a great collection of sculpture and paintings of different centuries and from different parts of the world
- Shelter Gardens with about 300 types of plants and 1500 flowers. The rose garden is of particular interest since it houses the best collection of roses in mid-Missouri. On the gardens’ territory you will find fountains, sculptures and a waterfall
- Columbia Public Library famous for its architecture and a large collection of books. Here you can borrow any book and enjoy reading it at the library’s café
- Missouri Art Gallery displays works of contemporary and traditional fine art, such as paintings, glass art, photography, sculptures and many others.
There is a number of beautiful parks in Columbia. For instance, Katy Trail State Park is a great spot for different outdoor sport activities. Rock Bridge Memorial State Park located within 10-minute drive from the city is famous for the Devil's icebox, a cave located on its territory. Cooper's Landing lies in about 10-minute drive and offers great hiking, fishing and kayaking opportunities. Should you fancy watching a movie, check out the Ragtag Cinema. For music acts, visit the Blue Note historic theater. Downtown Columbia houses numerous shops, restaurants and bars.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net to find a hotel in Columbia. Booked.net provides you with detailed information about hotels, their location, as well as guests' reviews and pictures.