Your booking experience in Mackinaw City
Look for deals on Mackinaw City today! Booked.net allows you to filter your search in Michigan by star and guests’ rating, accommodation type, price, services and hotel brands. We have modern and historical hotels with a huge list of services and amenities together with other amazing accommodation options which grant you an extensive base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Mackinaw City
Convenience of staying in the city center
If you're willing to stay near Chasin' Tail Charters, book a room at Baymont By Wyndham Mackinaw City which is a 10-minute walk away.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
We have great B&B accommodation options, such as Lem'S Paradise #2 Apts with a room rate from 177US$. If you are interested in business facilities, make sure to book a room in Parkside Inn Bridgeview next to Troll Trap. Make sure to choose Bridge View Motel & Condo'S near Mackinaw City Crossings Tasting Room - a top-rated resort with views of the city.
Mackinaw City is a village in the state of Michigan, US. Tourists flock to the town to enjoy warm temperatures and swim in the second largest of the Great Lakes, lake Huron. The area has a stunning nature and numerous facilities for a perfect vacation. Boat trips, numerous outdoor activities and beautiful historic sites create a relaxed atmosphere with a number of things to offer for any traveler.
Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Mackinaw city hotel to suit your budget and the purpose of stay. Please check the website for local hotels and see the guest’s reviews and photos available there.
There is a great number of sights to see while in Mackinaw city. The most important of them include:
- Mackinac Bridge constructed in 1957, renowned for being the world's longest suspension bridge between anchorages.
- Fort Michilimackinac was a British and U.S. military outpost and houses over 14 historic buildings. Currently the fort makes part of Michigan's state park.
- Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse built in 1889. The lighthouse marks the junction of Lake Michigan and Lake Huron.
- Old Mill Creek houses a historical saw mill. You can join a guided tour and see the natural wonders of the park. You will also have an opportunity to climb a climbing wall and view birds of Mill Creek.
- A-maze-n mirrors, a fun museum of mirrors and glass for all ages.
- Great lakes shipwreck museum upholds the story of wrecked ships and lives lost on the Great Lakes.
It is worth taking a trip to Mackinac Island. Here you will get an insight into the history of the fur industry. Upper Peninsula is another spot to be seen. For a nice promenade, take a stroll in the Wilderness State Park. It houses a few beaches as well as hiking trails for more active travelers. For golfers, Mackinaw City offers a great opportunity to play golf enjoying the waterfalls and rock bridges, as well as wildlife of the area. The town has plenty of outdoor activities, such as canoeing, kayaking and rafting along the gorgeous Sturgeon River. Shall you fancy going outside the town, make it to the Colonial Michilimackinac. It used to be a fur-trading village that currently features British 1770s occupation. Another great option is to go salmon fishing with a view of the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net when looking for Mackinaw city hotels. On the website you will find a wide range of hotels with all relevant information to make your stay the way you expect it to be.