The 3-star budget Bayside Hotel Of Mackinac is a casual, yet elegant choice that features free self-parking, an aqua park and tubing as well as room rates at 98US$. There are 9 cheap options in Mackinaw City to choose from, like Starlite Budget Inn, which is just a 10-minute walk from the city center.
Best Mackinaw City MI hotels, motels and accommodations of 2020
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Mackinaw City
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Mackinaw City?
Best cheap hotels in Mackinaw City
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Mackinaw City
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Island Good Yurts Great Lakes is a quaint choice that is only a 20-minute drive from Cheboygan River Front Range Lighthouse. Guests traveling to Mackinaw City for a business purpose will find several hotels, including Ramada By Wyndham Mackinaw City Waterfront and Baymont By Wyndham Mackinaw City. Guests traveling to Mackinaw City should consider one of the 15 resorts, such as Parkside Inn Bridgeview, which offers free self-parking, an indoor swimming pool and tubing with views of the lake.
City Guide: Discover the best of Mackinaw City
Mackinaw City is a village in the state of Michigan, US. Tourists flock to the town to enjoy warm temperatures and swim in the second largest of the Great Lakes, lake Huron. The area has a stunning nature and numerous facilities for a perfect vacation. Boat trips, numerous outdoor activities and beautiful historic sites create a relaxed atmosphere with a number of things to offer for any traveler.
Booked.net will assist you in finding the best Mackinaw city hotel to suit your budget and the purpose of stay. Please check the website for local hotels and see the guest’s reviews and photos available there.
There is a great number of sights to see while in Mackinaw city. The most important of them include:
- Mackinac Bridge constructed in 1957, renowned for being the world's longest suspension bridge between anchorages.
- Fort Michilimackinac was a British and U.S. military outpost and houses over 14 historic buildings. Currently the fort makes part of Michigan's state park.
- Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse built in 1889. The lighthouse marks the junction of Lake Michigan and Lake Huron.
- Old Mill Creek houses a historical saw mill. You can join a guided tour and see the natural wonders of the park. You will also have an opportunity to climb a climbing wall and view birds of Mill Creek.
- A-maze-n mirrors, a fun museum of mirrors and glass for all ages.
- Great lakes shipwreck museum upholds the story of wrecked ships and lives lost on the Great Lakes.
It is worth taking a trip to Mackinac Island. Here you will get an insight into the history of the fur industry. Upper Peninsula is another spot to be seen. For a nice promenade, take a stroll in the Wilderness State Park. It houses a few beaches as well as hiking trails for more active travelers. For golfers, Mackinaw City offers a great opportunity to play golf enjoying the waterfalls and rock bridges, as well as wildlife of the area. The town has plenty of outdoor activities, such as canoeing, kayaking and rafting along the gorgeous Sturgeon River. Shall you fancy going outside the town, make it to the Colonial Michilimackinac. It used to be a fur-trading village that currently features British 1770s occupation. Another great option is to go salmon fishing with a view of the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net when looking for Mackinaw city hotels. On the website you will find a wide range of hotels with all relevant information to make your stay the way you expect it to be.