Norcross is born from risky ventures.
Once upon a time Jonathan Norcross joined a venture with his friend John J Thrasher, nicknamed ‘‘Cousin John'', to pioneer the former remote area of modern Norcross City. They came here to build a home in 1870 and at the same time introduced a new page to the global story with the addition of Norcross.
Norcross is better in reality than on a paper, so you should make a trip there. Be it a room in cheap hotel in Norcross to luxury one all available at Booked.net. Our listings include maps, photos and secure forms to book your stay.
Edward Buchanan, businessmen, was brave enough to take another venture in the area when he established the first automobile company in the region and named his automobile the Norcross. Unfortunately, this undertaking didn't pay off with success and the company declined.
All these events make the story of this charming city complete and only historic scars may remind you of the brave undertakings to take place there in bygone days.
- Georgia Antiques Centre adjacent to International Market both feature unique goods from across the world
- LaBaire Pottery offers a contemporary American crafts on display
- Malibu Grand Prix, a playground with variety of entertainments like miniature golf, bumper boats, batting cages, the game room
- Best Friend Park covers 43 acres of beautiful green area
- Jones Bridge Park covers 30 acres of land along the Chattahoochee River and features the Good Age Community Building
Culturally rich and tourist-friendly, it is no surprise to Norcross that is regarded as the most touristy destination in the region. The recognition came in 1980s when development packed Norcross with modern comforts. Tree-lined boulevards, shopping centers and world-class dining arrived to historically vibrant Norcross with the assistance of local government preserving its small city charm and injecting it with big-city sophistication.
Consequently, its cultural splendor gained publicity and Peachtree Street was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The street embodies 112 acres of total fun with cafes, restaurants and small shops stretching along its both sides.
Whether you are a history or culture buff, there is something to do for everyone in Norcross. If you want a carefree stay in the city, you should complete a booking at Booked.net.