Your booking experience in Cusco
If you are searching for a comfortable accommodation for your next city escape in Cusco, we are always ready to indulge you with good San Martin hotel deals. Booked.net allows you to shorten your search in San Martin by proximity to transport links and popular sights. We have cheap and luxury hotels with a huge list of services and amenities together with other amazing accommodation options which grant you an extensive base for exploring.
Budget hotels in Cusco
We offer you budget-conscious hostels such as Feel At Home with room rate starting with 28US$ or Ecopackers Hostels with only 20US$. Those traveling on a budget should consider staying at Panay Guest House, located a 5-minute walk from the city center. Hostal Teatro Inka is an affordable choice that is a 15-minute walk from Inca Trail Best and 350 meters away from San Pedro railway station. Casa Hospedaje La Samblena and Huayruro Guest House offer affordable rates in the heart of Cusco City Centre district.
Proximity to public transport
Inkas Inn Cusco is about 2.5 km from Velazco Astete airport, so you can take an early flight. Guests wishing to stay near Wanchaq train station could think over Polo Cusco Suites or Golden Peru Hotel.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Travelers who prefer staying in the center of the city should check out Tampu Hotel and San Agustin Internacional, which are a 10 and 10-minute walk from the city center. Hostel like Kokopelli Hostel Cusco offers accommodation in the city center under 26US$ per night. Cusco City Centre district contains a high concentration of landmarks, such as Inca Roca Street, so you can book a room at Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza to explore the area.
Choose a hotel next to Espiritu Pampa, such as Killa Qente Cusco Hostal, which is located 10 minutes' walk away. Stay at Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel & Spa to be about 250 metres from Twelve Angle Stone.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
For those travelers looking to indulge in a bit of luxury, the 5-star Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel comes with an outdoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. Numerous boutique hotels can be found in Cusco City Centre district, including the 3-star Wakapunku Boutique Hotel and Fallen Angel The Small Luxury Guest House.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Pumamarca Guest House is a cozy apartment in the center of the city located 150 meters from Trattoria Adriano. Those who are seeking comfy B&Bs can stop by Maki Made Adventures, where they will find Hostal Casa Del Inka with a sundeck and a sun terrace. If you would like a hotel with business facilities, choose Casa De Mama 2, which offers room rates from 31US$ and is a 10-minute walk from the city center. For a relaxing vacation, book a resort hotel near Parque Orellana Pumaqchupan, such as Waman Qorikancha or Esplendor Cusco.
Cusco a former capital of the Inca is the oldest city in America.
The ruins of the city became the basis for the Spanish architecture that exists today. Walking through the narrow streets, limited by the walls of the Incas, you sense the history that still lives here.
In Cusco, the entire Inca Empire is reflected: the city was divided into four parts, corresponding to the four areas of the state, and four roads led to the conquered provinces. In the city people from distant places were located in neighborhoods corresponding to their native provinces.
If you plan to visit Cusco and are looking for a hotel to meet your needs and budget, Booked.net can be your ultimate advisor in selecting the right accommodation. From cheap Cusco hotels to luxury search our online listings.
The city is full of historical places; here are the major worth seeing:
- Cathedral or the main Catholic church in the central Plaza de Armas, with an eight-ton bell made of pure gold
- Church of El Triunfo, the church Holy Family Convent of Santa Catalina, Santo Domingo church, located in the former Inca Temple of the Sun Koricancha, a museum of religion, art museum
- Sacsayhuaman (“Bird of Prey gray stone color”) - a monumental archaeological site at an altitude of about 3500m above sea level - three parallel zigzag walls, stone “throne of the Incas. Scientists believe that there was an astronomical observatory and the house of reconciliation of the Incas
- Puka Pukara, the red fortress, built on the road leading to the Inca Empire and runs through the jungle
- Tambo Macha - the sacred baths of the Incas
- Kenko Temple - built in the shape of a zigzag or a labyrinth and is dedicated to the Goddess of the Earth
- Pisac - Inca citadel on top of mountains and the town at its base
- Sacred Valley of the Incas - this is the main axis of the whole world and all the Inca civilization
- Ollantaytambo - giant city-pyramid, the Archaeological Park, a stone fortress at the entrance to the valley of Urubamba to 97km from Cusco
- Chincheros - typical village or town outside the Quechua Indians of the Valley at an altitude of 4000m
- Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas
Cusco is an extraordinarily vivid, colorful and bright modern place, where you can delve deep into history without time machine. Start your living history lesson with Booked.net.