If you're looking for budget hotels in Cuzco, you have 12 options to choose from, such as Kurumi Hostel and El Puma Hostal. Mama Simona - Cusco is a good cheap option situated near Orion Supermarket. A good budget-friendly option in Cusco City Centre district is Huayruro Guest House, a 15-minute walk to Alpaca-fleece clothing and not far from Sicilia In Bocca Cusco restaurant.
1412 hotels in Cusco
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Cusco
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Cusco?
Best cheap hotels in Cusco
Cusco airports & Subway stations
If you're traveling to Cuzco for a brief visit, there are 81 hotels here, situated near Alejandro Velasco Astete International airport, such as Welcome Cusco Hostel and Casa G & F Aparthotel. Xima Cusco Hotel is 4-star accommodation within a 5 minutes' walk of the center and near Wanchaq railroad station.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you're planning your first trip to Cuzco, consider staying in one of the 28 hotels in the downtown locations, such as San Agustin El Dorado or El Puma. Hostel like Hostal Mirador De San Blas offers accommodation in the city center under 57US$ per night. If you are interested in staying in Cusco City Centre district, Qori Kintu San Blas is around 15 minutes away on foot from San Pedro Church.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Cusco
Those looking for a luxury hotel in Cuzco will find 17 accommodations to choose from, such as Sonesta Hotel Cusco or Belmond Hotel Monasterio. For a unique experience, try a room at Wifala Thematic Hotel, a few minutes' walk away from Facultad de Ingenieria Civil. Palacio Del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is a 5-star chain hotel with courtyard views, alongside it offers a sauna, an indoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Pumamarca Guest House is a cozy apartment less than a 5-minute walk to Twelve Angled Stone. Mallqui Hostal is a B&B that is 15 minutes' walk to Jose Quinones. If you are traveling to Cuzco on business, there are several business options like Casa De Mama Cusco 2 or Hostal Qorikilla in Cusco City Centre district. For those who enjoy recreation, there are 47 hotels in Cuzco, Taypikala Hotel Cusco or Wyndham Cusco Saqsayhuaman among them.
City Guide: Discover the best of Cusco
Cusco a former capital of the Inca is the oldest city in America.
The ruins of the city became the basis for the Spanish architecture that exists today. Walking through the narrow streets, limited by the walls of the Incas, you sense the history that still lives here.
In Cusco, the entire Inca Empire is reflected: the city was divided into four parts, corresponding to the four areas of the state, and four roads led to the conquered provinces. In the city people from distant places were located in neighborhoods corresponding to their native provinces.
If you plan to visit Cusco and are looking for a hotel to meet your needs and budget, Booked.net can be your ultimate advisor in selecting the right accommodation. From cheap Cusco hotels to luxury search our online listings.
The city is full of historical places; here are the major worth seeing:
- Cathedral or the main Catholic church in the central Plaza de Armas, with an eight-ton bell made of pure gold
- Church of El Triunfo, the church Holy Family Convent of Santa Catalina, Santo Domingo church, located in the former Inca Temple of the Sun Koricancha, a museum of religion, art museum
- Sacsayhuaman (“Bird of Prey gray stone color”) - a monumental archaeological site at an altitude of about 3500m above sea level - three parallel zigzag walls, stone “throne of the Incas. Scientists believe that there was an astronomical observatory and the house of reconciliation of the Incas
- Puka Pukara, the red fortress, built on the road leading to the Inca Empire and runs through the jungle
- Tambo Macha - the sacred baths of the Incas
- Kenko Temple - built in the shape of a zigzag or a labyrinth and is dedicated to the Goddess of the Earth
- Pisac - Inca citadel on top of mountains and the town at its base
- Sacred Valley of the Incas - this is the main axis of the whole world and all the Inca civilization
- Ollantaytambo - giant city-pyramid, the Archaeological Park, a stone fortress at the entrance to the valley of Urubamba to 97km from Cusco
- Chincheros - typical village or town outside the Quechua Indians of the Valley at an altitude of 4000m
- Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas
Cusco is an extraordinarily vivid, colorful and bright modern place, where you can delve deep into history without time machine. Start your living history lesson with Booked.net.