Your booking experience in Luxembourg
Budget hotels in Luxembourg
On a smaller budget, you could stay at Ibis Luxembourg Aeroport, where prices are about 78US$ per night on average. For those who would like to see Am Tunnel, choose a hotel such as the affordable Key Inn Appart Hotel Belair that is a 10-minute walk away from the city center. 19 cheap accommodation deals provide easy access to Palais Grand-Ducal.
Proximity to public transport
Travelers who come to Luxembourg on business can enjoy a stay at Hotel Il Castello Borghese, not far from Luxembourg airport. 6 good hotels are situated near Luxembourg train station, including Best Western Hotel International or City, which are both 0.6 miles from the center of Luxembourg.
Convenience of staying in the city center
For a 3-star break in the center of Luxembourg, check out Parc Plaza. Christophe Colomb is centrally situated and close to Church of Saint John the Baptist. To explore Bonnevoie district, pick a hotel, such as Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal, situated a 10-minute walk away from the heart of Luxembourg.
Close to Church of Saint John the Baptist, Hotel Central Molitor is also a 10-minute walk away from the city center. Those wishing to find a bed next to Post Museum can take their choice from Le Chatelet and Park Inn By Radisson Luxembourg City.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Melia Luxembourg is a deluxe hotel offering upscale facilities like a tennis court, a sauna and a patio. Near Parcs de la Petrusse, you will find some of the best hotels in Luxembourg, including Le Royal, a boutique hotel accompanied by an outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool and a solarium.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
For travelers looking for apartments in Luxembourg, The Queen Luxury Apartments - Villa Cortina in Gare district puts you in the center. Studio Flat With Best Views Of Luxembourg City B&B apartment is a charming choice that is only a 10-minute walk to the center of Luxembourg. If business interests take you to Luxembourg, a hotel such as Domus Hotel with room rates starting from 154US$ is a great option. Make sure to choose Bivius near Maquette de la Fortresse - a top-rated resort with views of the garden.
LUXEMBOURG is the capital of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, located in its south.
The city lies at the confluence of the Alzette and Petrusse rivers. Luxembourg is very well-located, in the middle of Europe, within a two-hour drive to Brussels, about three-hours' drive to Paris and 30 minute drive to Metz (northeast France). Luxembourg has a number of cultural sights, which are well complemented by the natural beauty of the city.
Luxembourg hotels are numerous. Booked.net has a great selection of hotels from economical options to luxury hotels for any budget, taste and purpose of stay.
Luxembourg has a number of places to see when visiting the city. Major tourist attractions include;
- Cathedral of Notre Dame, construction started in 1613, the cathedral was built in gothic style with Renaissance elements and adornments
- Grand Ducal Palace, is the official seat of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Head of state of the Grand Duchy
- Luxembourg Castle, constructed in the Early Middle Ages. The castle was a starting point from which the entire city arose. The castle was built by Count Siegfried in 963 on a promontory. For ages, the fortification system of the castle was used to defend the city from Burgundians, Habsburgs, Spaniards and many others
- Gëlle Fra war memorial, dedicated to a grand amount of people who volunteered during World War I
- Neumünster Abbey is a public meeting place, the original building was destroyed in 1542 and subsequently in 1684
- Place d'Armes is a beautiful square in the old town. Here you will find the Palais Municipal or Cercle with records honoring the liberators of Luxembourg during World War II
Some other famous places of interest include the Luxembourg American Cemetery and Memorial, Am Tunnel, National Museum of History and Art, National Museum of Natural History and many others. There are a number of places worth visiting, such as Théâtre des Capucins, Philharmonie Luxembourg and Conservatoire de Luxembourg. For a nice promenade, try to make it to the Adolphe Bridge. It is a stunning arch bridge, which connects Boulevard Royal with Avenue de la Liberté. The bridge has two footpaths which offer a picturesque view of the city.
There is no need to look further than Booked.net to book a Luxembourg hotel. Please check the website for full information regarding hotels, photos as well as guests’ reviews.