There are several good options for an economy traveler to Seoul, such as K-Guesthouse Premium Gangnam 1 or Da-On House. Kukje Guesthouse Myeongdong is an affordable accommodation choice in Seoul, only a 30-minute walk from Seoul City Wall Museum. Students and travelers on a budget will find the affordable Lazy Fox Hostel near Hongik University metro station, that offers room rates from 24US$.
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
Where to stay in Seoul?
Best cheap hotels in Seoul
Seoul airports & Subway stations
If you're looking for hotels close to Incheon airport, you will find 8 hotels, such as Best Western Premier Incheon Airport and Crown House. Small House Big Door is a great choice that is right next to Gwanghwamun metro station, which offers room rates from 99US$. K-Pop Hotel Seoul Station is a casual hotel that will put in Myeong-dong district, about a 5-minute walk from Seoul train station.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If it's your first time in Seoul, think about staying in the center at The Plaza Seoul, Autograph Collection for quick access to a variety of attractions such as Top Cloud. 24 Guesthouse Myeongdong Town and Gogo Guesthouse are good apartments that will place you within a 10-minute walk of the city center. If you're hoping to stay in Jung-Gu district, think over booking Staz Myeongdong 1 or City Days Inn Dongdaemun in Seoul.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Seoul
For the ultimate luxury vacation in Seoul, Niagara Hotel is an excellent 4-star choice to consider. Nox Boutique Hotel in Gwanak-Gu district is a fancy boutique hotel in Seoul that offers pure glamor. Chain hotels include the 4-star Ramada Seoul, with fantastic features including free self-parking, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Uwa Guesthouse is a modest apartment, situated a 5-minute walk from Dokrip Katsu. Seoul has 180 B&B deals, such as Phil House or Big John'S Place for your home-like comfort and atmosphere. Hotel Baroato is a family-friendly hotel with rates from 101US$ and which is situated in Gwanak-Gu district. Savoy is a great resort for travelers to Seoul who would like to spend their vacation relaxing with a Jacuzzi and a rooftop terrace.
City Guide: Discover the best of Seoul
Seoul is the capital of South Korea located in the country’s northwest.
It is one of the largest cities in the world. Seoul has a vast history dating back to the 18th century BC. The city offers great hiking opportunities due to the number of high mountains; various palaces and museums to attend; delicious cuisine and boisterous nightlife.
Seoul has an abundance of hotels in different parts of the city, which in most cases are extremely expensive. To save money on your stay, book Seoul hotel on Booked.net. On the website you can find various options from low-cost to luxury according to your budget and occasion.
Seoul houses a great number of majestic palaces representing the grand history of the city. The major sights include:
- Gyeongbok-gung, the biggest palace of Joseon Dynasty that used to be the seat of power for centuries. The palace currently houses the Joseon Palace Museum and the Korean Folk Museum.
- Changdeok-gung palace built in 1405 is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you can see the King's office, bedchamber and the Secret Garden.
- Deoksu-gung palace was constructed in the mid 15th century. Its architecture is very distinct from that of the palaces nearby and combines Western and Korean features.
- Gyeonghui-gung palace where you can find Seoul History Museum.
- 19 Memorial Cemetery, a national cemetery, where 224 people are buried. The cemetery also houses a museum, statues, and a mausoleum.
- Jongmyo Shrine devoted to the members of Korean dynasties. Here you can learn about the various rituals that were applied to the royal family members to treat their diseases.
- The National Museum of Korea with a great collection of art pieces dated back to ancient times and representing different dynasties.
If you fancy visiting typically Korean markets, the country’s largest Dongdaemun Market and the oldest Namdaemun Market are located in Seoul. High-style shops and entertainment centers can be found in Myeongdong area in downtown. If you would like to buy some art pieces, the Insadong market is the place where you can find traditional and modern Korean artworks. If you are looking for antique stuff, Hwanghak-dong Flea Market and Janganpyeong Antique Market are the places to attend. Seoul is famous for its grand parks. Namsan Park is a great place to chill out in the central Seoul as well as to see a great number of animals. Yangjae Citizen's Forest is a stunning park for the entire family, where you can find over 106,600 trees planted.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net. The best deals are available to you on the website. Booked.net provides all the information regarding hotels with pictures and guests’ reviews to make your stay exactly the way you want it to be.