- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Negril?
Best cheap hotels in Negril
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you want to stay close to attractions, the centric Getaway Negril and The Caves are great options. An option near the city center is Devine Destiny Suites next to Hi-Lo. In West End district of Negril, you will find the best hotels, such as the 3-star Samsara Cliff Resort & Spa or the 3-star Xtabi Resort.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Negril
For a high-end vacation, consider The Cliff Hotel, a magnificent 4-star property nestled in West End district. Couples Swept Away All Inclusive (Adults Only) is a 5-star boutique hotel, which has great views of Montego Bay, Bloody Bay and Mayfield Falls and also has a casino, a health club and water skiing. Yard Beach House is a 3-star chain hotel with garden views, alongside it offers an outdoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi and water skiing.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Half Moon Beach Cottages is a quaint choice that is only 10-minute drive to Percy's Riverside Retreat. Family hotels near The Throne Room include Firefly Beach Cottages with price starting at 115US$ per night. To stay in a particularly scenic part of Negril, pick a hotel situated near Montego Bay, Orange Bay and Bloody Bay, such as Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel, which is set next to a tropical garden, a lush garden and parks.
City Guide: Discover the best of Negril
Negril is a famous beach resort, which lies across the Westmoreland and Hanover parishes in Jamaica.
Negril's beaches have gained the world’s recognition and thus Negril holds one of the top positions in the world’s list of seaside resorts. The city has gorgeous cliff areas, with jumping points over 40ft in height. The most popular beach is Seven Mile Beach which stretches for 11km and offers golden sands and blue waters.
Negril’s northern part houses a great number of high-class resorts, whereas southern part features family-type hotels. Booked.net has a wide range of hotels to suit any occasion and budget.
Negril’s nature is absolutely stunning. The most visited tourist attractions in Negril are:
- The Lighthouse, which is more than 100 years old and can be found in the western part of the city
- Negril Great Morass, a 300acre reserve with more than 114 plant species and 300 animal species
- Roaring River and Cave, a nature park with a gushing river and caves located nearby
- Blue Hole Mineral Spring Jamaica, a water park which lies within 20 minute drive from Negril
- Mayfield Falls, a nature reserve which offers a few waterfalls and 21 pools with mountain waters, as well as abundance of animals, plants, birds and butterflies to be seen.
It is very much worth seeing the Rhodes Hall Plantation. It is a historic property and a working plantation located a walking distance from Negril. Here you can ride a horse, see crocodiles and walk around in the banana and coconut groves.
Negril is definitely a must see destination. Its beauty will leave no one untouched. Booked.net offers a wide range of options from low-cost to luxury to make your stay exceptional.