Negril is a famous beach resort, which lies across the Westmoreland and Hanover parishes in Jamaica.
Negril's beaches have gained the world’s recognition and thus Negril holds one of the top positions in the world’s list of seaside resorts. The city has gorgeous cliff areas, with jumping points over 40ft in height. The most popular beach is Seven Mile Beach which stretches for 11km and offers golden sands and blue waters.
Negril’s northern part houses a great number of high-class resorts, whereas southern part features family-type hotels. Booked.net has a wide range of hotels to suit any occasion and budget.
Negril’s nature is absolutely stunning. The most visited tourist attractions in Negril are:
- The Lighthouse, which is more than 100 years old and can be found in the western part of the city
- Negril Great Morass, a 300acre reserve with more than 114 plant species and 300 animal species
- Roaring River and Cave, a nature park with a gushing river and caves located nearby
- Blue Hole Mineral Spring Jamaica, a water park which lies within 20 minute drive from Negril
- Mayfield Falls, a nature reserve which offers a few waterfalls and 21 pools with mountain waters, as well as abundance of animals, plants, birds and butterflies to be seen.
It is very much worth seeing the Rhodes Hall Plantation. It is a historic property and a working plantation located a walking distance from Negril. Here you can ride a horse, see crocodiles and walk around in the banana and coconut groves.
Negril is definitely a must see destination. Its beauty will leave no one untouched. Booked.net offers a wide range of options from low-cost to luxury to make your stay exceptional.