The pearl of the Pacific Ocean. Bora Bora with palms and coconut trees, breathtaking blue lagoon and mountains is where your sweetest dreams become reality. This Tahiti Polynesian Island is what paradise might look like, you should experience its unbelievable beauty for yourself. No wonder more than half of visitors are the newly wedded couples, the island is the favorite place for honeymooners. If you’re only planning to get married, Bora Bora is the perfect place to have a beautiful wedding in a Polynesian style. The celebration takes place on the sunset on the beach decorated with the flowers, palm leaves and lighted with the torches. Bride and groom, dressed up in the Polynesian traditional garments, exchange the necklaces made from the tiare flowers, while the local people sing traditional song Haere mai na tau here.
The island Bora Bora is an extremely expensive resort. But if you plan your journey wisely, you can save a fortune with Booked.net. In our vast database you will find the cheapest hotels in Bora Bora or the most luxurious ones at the lowest possible price.
To learn more about the captivating island, set off on the “circle island tour” and you will encounter the most interesting sites of Bora Bora. The tour starts in the bustling business center of Bora Bora, the town Vaitape, with cafes and restaurants, numerous shops, banks and fruit stands. On your way you will see several ancient Maraes and impressive American guns from World War II; make a stop at Bloody Mary’s Restaurant, the most famous in the South Pacific, and learn about Polynesian maritime history in the Marine Museum. You should definitely visit the must-see of Bora Bora, its Lagoonarium. This unique attraction is one of a kind in the world. Only in Bora Bora’s Lagoonarium you not only see all possible underwater creatures, including dolphins, turtles, sharks and tropical fishes, you can feed the sharks and sting rays or you might jump in the water and swim with them.
- 4x4 safari tours provide the experience you will never forget. You will visit the WWII canons, enjoy the fascinating viewpoints of the island, marvel at ancient maraes, while learning the history of Bora Bora and interesting facts from the knowledgeable guide.
- Lagoonarium is the unique place, where you can dive in the water and swim with the sharks and turtles, where you will see all the underwater creatures you can imagine in the enclosed environment. The favorite attraction of the children and adults.
- “In water” picnic on a motu is an interesting experience. You will learn about the methods of preparing local food, how to wear the traditional clothes and how to break the coconut in the old-fashion way. Taste delicious food and enjoy the exotic songs and dances.
- Sunset cruise is the perfect way to enjoy the stunning colors of the setting sun. Sip exotic cocktail and listen to the history of the island, while sailing around.
- Spa treatment with the outstanding massage therapy is what you should undoubtedly experience in Bora Bora.
Bora Bora is water lovers’ paradise, so try its numerous activities in the clear water of the blue colored lagoon. For those who want some adrenalin rush, ride the waves on the jetskis and jetboats. Waterskiing and wakeboarding are also very popular as well as kitesurfing. But the most popular water activities are, no doubt, swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. Amazing world with the fantastic colorful variety of marine life will open its doors for you in the warm waters of Bora Bora’s lagoon.
There are no worlds to describe the absolute beauty of Bora Bora, it’s a place one should visit in a lifetime. Make your fabulous journey unforgettable with the help of Booked.net. Find the best deals on the hotels in Bora Bora at Booked.net and save money.