Travelers on a limited budget may book one of the 4 cheap hotels in Havana, such as the affordable San Alejandro. Hotel Neptuno Triton is a budget-friendly choice, situated in Havana about 30 minutes' walk from Museo del Ministerio del Interior.
311 hotels in Havana
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Havana
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Havana?
Best cheap hotels in Havana
Havana airports & Subway stations
Hotal Mary Y Pachy apartment is upscale accommodation for those who prefer to stay near Juan Gualberto Gomez International airport.
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you are looking for a bit of privacy, an apartment, such as The Balcony is a good option in Havana center, it comes with diving, complimentary parking and free private parking. An option near the city center is Castellanos House - Renta De Habitacion next to Sociedad Secreta Abakua Gran Logia Abakua Ekeregua Momi.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Havana
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Families who are visiting Havana and are interested in staying at a home-like place should consider booking an apartment like Hospedaje Teresa Nuevo Vedado next to Juan Marinello. Casa Rosa is a standard B&B that is a 15-minute walk from Statue of Hasekura Tsunenaga. Check out family hotels of Havana, as you will find 8 kid-friendly accommodations, such as Chateau Miramar By Be Live and Havana Boulevard. Marazul Hotel (Adults Only) is a great resort for travelers to Havana who would like to spend their vacation relaxing with a solarium, sailing and lawn tennis.
City Guide: Discover the best of Havana
“This is the most beautiful land human eyes have seen”, - said Christopher Columbus, the first European who landed on the island of Cuba more than 500 years ago.
“Beautiful Havana” is how the Cubans refer to their capital nowadays.
It is a land where the Spaniards, Africans, British, Americans and Russian people left their mark and the residents of Havana are the hosts of this wonderful world. They love music and festivals, feast and socializing with friends. Their sincere charm and ease of communication is the guarantee that your stay in Havana will be a memorable experience for travelers from every corner of the planet.
Havana (La Habana) has a wide selection of hotels from which you can select the one of your choice at Booked.net. Booked.net offers you an ultimate guide on everything from five-star Havana hotels to budget accommodation.
When you visit this beautiful city you should find time to see the numerous places of interest in the Cuban capital:
- Malecon – the most popular and therefore the most populated embankment in Havana.
- Cathedral Square (Plaza de la Catedral).
- St. Christopher Cathedral (Catedral de la Habana) built in 1777. Until 1898 relics of St. Christopher Columbus were there
- Capitol (Capitolio) – the most majestic building in Latin America
- Museum of Ernest Hemingway in the estate "Vihiya"
- Bodeguita del Medio - a small bar and restaurant - the most famous place in Havana
- Fortress de la Real-Fuersa (Castillo de la Real Fuerza)
- Armory Museum
- Cannon ceremony is held every day at exactly nine o'clock in the fortress of La Cabaña.
- El Templete - this church is located in a small neoclassical building, built in 1828, it reminds of the day of the city foundation. The column indicates the spot where in 1519 under the ceiba tree was held the first mass.
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucion)- before the revolution it was the Presidential Palace. Today, its 38 exhibition halls are distributed through the steps of the Cuban history.
- Memorial Granma - memorial to the famous yacht on which the Cuban revolutionaries led by Castro landed on the island in 1956.
- Revolution Square (Plaza de la Revolucion
- Tropicana Cabaret
- Show “Paris” (Parisien)
- Captain Generals Palace (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Artes Decorativas)
- Historical Museum Guanabacoa
- Plaza de San Francisco (Plaza de San Francisco de Asis)
- Monastery of St. Francis of Assisi (Monasterio de San Francisco de Asis)
- Fountain of Lions (Fuente de los Leones)
- Beach of Santa Maria del Mar (Playas de Santa Maria del Mar)
From a bird’s-eye view Havana is white and pink city, surrounded by the blue arc of the Gulf of Mexico. The Malecon waterfront and streets of La Rampa are built with numerous villas, hotels to suit all tastes and excellent service. There is a whole series of well-equipped beaches and yacht clubs, as well as a large amusement park. With Booked.net you can soon sample the best Havana cigars in the city that gave them their name