Your booking experience in Havana
Look for deals on Havana today! Booked.net enables you to filter your search in Ciudad de La Habana Province by proximity to public transport and tourist places. Booking a hotel in Ciudad de La Habana Province is a breeze with us and you are sure not to be disappointed!
Budget hotels in Havana
If you're on the hunt for a low-cost stay, check out Hotel Lincoln with rates starting from 66US$ or Islazul Lincoln where prices start at 63US$. Apartamento Minimal 1 is an affordable choice that is directly adjacent to Casa de la Amistad and offers room rates from 85US$.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Select a hotel next to El Sancho de la Habana, such as Casa Economica Centro Habana, which is located a 10-minute walk away from the city center.
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Melia Habana is an elegant choice that is only a 25-minute walk to Instituto Superior de Arte. Many travelers will enjoy original 3-star Del Tejadillo Boutique where you can get an unforgettable experience. Another 4-star option is Palco, a chain hotel which has an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartamento Minimal 5 is an affordable apartment for families located next to Monument to Jose Marti, with room rates from 85US$. Apartamento 19 Y 42 is a standard B&B that is a 15-minute walk from Gran Parque Metropolitano Parque. Pick Islazul Villa Bacuranao with its family rooms and short walking distance to Museo Historico de Guanabacoa. For travelers who enjoy beach volleyball, tennis and ping pong, Bravo Arenal near Manuel Diaz Marine Terminal is a great choice.
“This is the most beautiful land human eyes have seen”, - said Christopher Columbus, the first European who landed on the island of Cuba more than 500 years ago.
“Beautiful Havana” is how the Cubans refer to their capital nowadays.
It is a land where the Spaniards, Africans, British, Americans and Russian people left their mark and the residents of Havana are the hosts of this wonderful world. They love music and festivals, feast and socializing with friends. Their sincere charm and ease of communication is the guarantee that your stay in Havana will be a memorable experience for travelers from every corner of the planet.
Havana (La Habana) has a wide selection of hotels from which you can select the one of your choice at Booked.net. Booked.net offers you an ultimate guide on everything from five-star Havana hotels to budget accommodation.
When you visit this beautiful city you should find time to see the numerous places of interest in the Cuban capital:
- Malecon – the most popular and therefore the most populated embankment in Havana.
- Cathedral Square (Plaza de la Catedral).
- St. Christopher Cathedral (Catedral de la Habana) built in 1777. Until 1898 relics of St. Christopher Columbus were there
- Capitol (Capitolio) – the most majestic building in Latin America
- Museum of Ernest Hemingway in the estate "Vihiya"
- Bodeguita del Medio - a small bar and restaurant - the most famous place in Havana
- Fortress de la Real-Fuersa (Castillo de la Real Fuerza)
- Armory Museum
- Cannon ceremony is held every day at exactly nine o'clock in the fortress of La Cabaña.
- El Templete - this church is located in a small neoclassical building, built in 1828, it reminds of the day of the city foundation. The column indicates the spot where in 1519 under the ceiba tree was held the first mass.
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolucion)- before the revolution it was the Presidential Palace. Today, its 38 exhibition halls are distributed through the steps of the Cuban history.
- Memorial Granma - memorial to the famous yacht on which the Cuban revolutionaries led by Castro landed on the island in 1956.
- Revolution Square (Plaza de la Revolucion
- Tropicana Cabaret
- Show “Paris” (Parisien)
- Captain Generals Palace (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Artes Decorativas)
- Historical Museum Guanabacoa
- Plaza de San Francisco (Plaza de San Francisco de Asis)
- Monastery of St. Francis of Assisi (Monasterio de San Francisco de Asis)
- Fountain of Lions (Fuente de los Leones)
- Beach of Santa Maria del Mar (Playas de Santa Maria del Mar)
From a bird’s-eye view Havana is white and pink city, surrounded by the blue arc of the Gulf of Mexico. The Malecon waterfront and streets of La Rampa are built with numerous villas, hotels to suit all tastes and excellent service. There is a whole series of well-equipped beaches and yacht clubs, as well as a large amusement park. With Booked.net you can soon sample the best Havana cigars in the city that gave them their name