Zhuhai is planned to perfection.
Light urban design with graceful buildings sharing space with green parks and world-class golf courses won the city the “International Award for Best Practices in Improving the Living Environment” by United Nations Center for Human Settlement.
Zhuhai has absorbed the most fabulous features of China and you can experience them with Booked.net. From cheap hotels in Zhuhai to luxury offers all are available at Booked.net. Check them out with maps, photos and secure forms.
The only city in China to gain this award, Zhuhai continues to expand in all directions. It grew in terms of area and population with 141.57 million residents on 7640sqkm of land. Since then the city has become of great tourist interest, appraised as one of the top ten favorite cities by the western community.
Zhuhai is used to a foreign presence during motor races held on the international circuit, the International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition and the Zhuhai Film Festival held every two years within the city. Away from the high season Zhuhai is still a very historic city to explore.
- Fisher Girl statue, an architectural masterpiece dedicated to an angel who descended to earth and fell in love with the beauty of the land
- Lovers' Road stretches along the coastline and offers unforgettable view of the Macau skyline
- Pearl Land, a beautiful park for kids to have fun at the 40,000sqm playground
- New Yuanming Palace covers an area of 1.39sqkm with adjacent lake to the area
- Jintai Buddhist Temple, built at the end of the Song Dynasty 1,000 years before the present day
For a long time Zhuhai was a remote area along Zhujiang River. A change of economic policies led to an economic boom in the area. In a year, Zhuhai grew to the influential industrial hub along with Xiamen, Shenzhen and Shantou all joining a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Zhuhai business is dominated by electronics, automobiles and high-tech gadgets.
But business doesn't prevent Zhuhai from being a charming destination to visit. As a coastal city it offers a full range of aquatic activities including cruises down the Pearl River. The cruise experience differs between night and day from a busling water thoroughfare daytime to the night peace of the sea. Thus, consider night cruises with dances and cocktails on board of the ship.
Whatever kind of adventure you like, it becomes reality in Zhuhai with Booked.net.