For more budget-friendly hotel options in Fuzhou (Fujian), try Greentree Inn Fujian Fuzhou Software Park River View Business Hotel or Jinjiang Inn Style Fuzhou Fuma Road Gushan. In case you're on a tight budget, stay at Fuzhou Tongyijia Apartment Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from Fuzhou Zhuzifang Blocks. If you consider staying in Cangshan district, opt for a budget-friendly The Third Pole.
263 hotels in Fuzhou (Fujian)
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Fuzhou (Fujian)
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Your booking experience in Fuzhou (Fujian)
Budget hotels in Fuzhou (Fujian)
Proximity to public transport
If you're traveling to Fuzhou (Fujian) for a brief visit, there are 3 hotels here, situated near Matsu Beigan airport, such as 06 Gather Point and Chinbe D.S House B&B. If you would like to have a fast and easy access to many parts of Fuzhou (Fujian), select a hotel next to the metro station, such as the 3-star Echarm Hotel Fuzhou 3Lanes7Alleys Shop situated less than 1700 feet away from Xiyang metro station. If you'd like a hotel in Fuzhou (Fujian) next to Fuzhou railroad station, stay at Fuzhou Golden Hotel, which is a 5-minute walk away.
Convenience of staying in the city center
Luxury and boutique accommodation
Travelers in search of a touch of luxury, should think of one of the 14 upscale hotels, such as Ramada Plaza Fuzhou South, which features free self-parking, a sauna and an indoor swimming pool as well as views of the city. For a unique experience, try a room at Best Western Plus Fuzhou Fortune Hotel, a few minutes' walk away from XiongKun WenHuaCheng. Hanting Express Fuzhou Wuyi Road Branch and Hanting Express are reliable choices close to Fuzhou Gong Alley.
Apartments, B&Bs and others
Guian Hot Spring Lazy Trailer Camping Fuesthouse is an affordable apartment for families situated next to Wen Chuan Hot Springs Golf Course, with room rates from 26US$. If you're looking for a homey place to stay, consider Near Station No.1 Single Apartment B&B apartment, situated beside Qingyun Mountain Waterfall. For families looking for a calmer vibe, Days Hotel Jindu Fuzhou is a good choice of quieter accommodation, which can be found in Gulou district of Fuzhou (Fujian). If you are looking for a comfy resort hotel in Fuzhou (Fujian), consider Super 8 Hotel Fuzhou Wu Yi Nan Lu, which is also within 15 minutes' walking distance of Fuzhou Chenwenlong Museum.
FUZHOU is the capital of Fujian province, which lies in the southeastern part of the People's Republic of China.
The city is sometimes called the city of banyan trees. The first construction in Fuzhou was the city walls, raised in 202 BC under the emperor Liu Bang. He also established his capital in Fuzhou. After this, the capital was called Ye or "the beautiful". Fuzhou is renowned for its local cuisine and four traditional cooking styles. The main feature of Fuzhou cuisine is the original flavor of the main ingredients that locals try to keep in their dishes. Some particular stuff you can get from Fuzhou as souvenirs include paper umbrellas, cork pictures and stone sculptures.
Fuzhou hotels are numerous. Booked.net has a great selection of Fuzhou hotels from economical options to luxury hotels for any budget, taste and purpose of stay.
The city has a number of places worth visiting. The most popular tourist sights include;
- Wuyi Square, the most famous squares in the city with a majestic statue of Mao. If visit early in the morning or later in the evening, you can view the ceremonial raising or lowering of the flag
- Gu Mountain is mainly renowned for the temple located on 1,900 meters height. It houses highly important archives written by monks
- Baiyun Mountain ages about 400 million years and is sometimes referred to as the park with natural hills. It is an absolutely gorgeous place with six sightseeing zones, among which there are Mingzhu Tower, Moxing Ridge, Mingchun Valley, and Luhu Lake
- Wu Mountain provides a great view of the city and can be easily accessed and is a short walk a short walk to the hilltop. On top of it you will find a temple
- Qi Mountain, an amazing natural park with waterfalls and great view of other mountains. If lucky, you can even find some monkeys to feed
Some other great sights you can possible see include the Dizang Temple founded in 527 AD, Xichan Temple established in 867 AD, Mount Qi and Tanshishan cultural relics in Ganzhe. West Lake Park is famous for the beautiful lake. You can either take a tour on a boat or walk along the arching footbridge. In the park you will also find Fuzhou Science Museum, which exhibits dinosaurs. The museum is rather small, however will be a good fun for kids.
There is no need to look further than Booked.net to book a Fuzhou hotel. Please check the website for full information regarding Fuzhou hotels, photos as well as guests’ reviews.