Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel is a top-rated 3-star budget hotel with a health club, an indoor swimming pool and a steam room as well as Dalton's Restaurant restaurant, situated nearby. Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport is a budget choice that will put you within walking distance of many popular places, including Tropical House and Flying Squirrel Winnipeg.
112 hotels in Winnipeg
Search the best hotels and places to stay in Winnipeg
- Sort by
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom low to highfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom low to highfrom high to low
Where to stay in Winnipeg?
Best cheap hotels in Winnipeg
Winnipeg airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
If you are traveling to Winnipeg, consider hotels in the very heart of the city center such as The Columns and Best Western Charter House Hotel Downtown Winnipeg. In the heart of Winnipeg there is Winnipeg Holiday, where you'll find complimentary private parking and free parking. Fort Gary district features a selection of top-rated hotels, such as Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry and Holiday Inn Winnipeg South with a picnic area, an indoor swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Winnipeg
There are 4 luxury hotels in Downtown Winnipeg district of Winnipeg, including Fairmont Winnipeg and Inn At The Forks. With its fabulous views of the sea, Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown is situated in Downtown Winnipeg district, offering a health club, an indoor swimming pool and a steam room. Chain hotel you might consider is Super 8 By Wyndham Winnipeg West, within walking distance of Winnipeg Keith Bodley Arena, featuring 77US$.
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
If you're visiting Winnipeg with your family, select a cozy apartment in the city center, such as Hansen Inn. We have great B&B accommodation options, such as Lxtx Apartments By Corporate Stays with a room rate from 88US$. Howard Johnson By Wyndham Winnipeg West in Winnipeg is a good hotel for families, featuring a casino, a sauna and a golf course. For an unforgettable vacation, look at Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg in Downtown Winnipeg district, offering views of the sea.
City Guide: Discover the best of Winnipeg
Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba province, located in Canada. It lies at the confluence of the Red and Assiniboine rivers. The city is in close proximity to Great Lakes and Lake Winnipeg. The former is the largest group of freshwater lakes in the world. Lake Winnipeg is the world’s 11th largest freshwater lake and the biggest in southern Canada.
Winnipeg has an abundance of hotels. To make the right choice, search for Winnipeg hotels on Booked.net. On the website you will find a range of hotels to meet your budget and preferences.
Winnipeg has a rich history and a great number of cultural places to attend. Major tourist sights include:
- Statue Look area where you can see various status and sculptures, as well as abstract artworks.
- The Royal Canadian Mint, famous for coin manufacturing for the Canadian government and some other countries’ governments.
- Manitoba Legislative Building, where you can see the Manitoba’s landmark, a sculpture of Golden Boy.
- Esplanade Riel, a pedestrian bridge which leads to St Boniface Cathedral.
- St Boniface Cathedral reconstructed in 1972 after the initial building was destroyed by fire.
- Manitoba Museum, where you can learn about the Manitoba’s history and its regions at the nine galleries open to public.
- Manitoba Children's Museum, where you can plunge into the world of fairly tales, walk around the Santa Village and do many more fun things.
- Costume Museum of Canada which exhibits thousands artifacts of Canadian fashion from early times.
If you look for more cultural events, National Historic Site houses plenty of theatres, galleries and numerous swanky restaurants. Inuit art is well displayed at the Winnipeg Art Gallery, one of the oldest Canadian galleries. At the Lacosse Gallery you can find various paintings, jewelry and many other objects of interest. It is worth taking a stroll to the Forks Market, where you can get delicious food and various handicrafts. Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the French quarter known as St Boniface.
Booked.net will assist you in finding the most appropriate Winnipeg hotel to meet your expectations. Please visit the website for full information regarding hotels in Winnipeg.