For budget hotels in Baku, check out The Empire Hotel, the 3-star hotel with rates starting at 106US$. Swan Hotel is a good budget hotel with rates starting from 33US$ that is well situated within walking distance of Azərbaycan Dovlət Iqtisad Universiteti, ADIU. Caspian Hostel is a modest choice that is a 15-minute walk from Icherishekher metro station.
|🏨 Hotels in Baku||1624|
|👛 Lowest price||2 USD|
|✍️ Hotels Reviews||5 443|
- Price: low to high
- Price: high to low
- Guest rating: high to low
- Popularity: high to low
- Pricefrom low to highfrom high to low
- Popularityfrom high to low
- Guest ratingfrom high to low
Where to stay in Baku?
Best cheap hotels in Baku
Baku airports & Subway stations
Convenience of staying in hotels downtown
Luxury and boutique accommodation in Baku
Explore and find your best apartments, B&Bs and others
Apartment Near Metro N.Narimanov is a modest apartment, situated a 10-minute walk from Elba Seafood Restaurant. Baku Old City Apartment is a charming B&B that is only a 20-minute walk to Bakı Slavyan Universiteti / Baku Slavic University and adjacent to a palace, a tower and a mosque. Families traveling to Baku could think about booking Baku Palace Hotel in Baku City Circuit district, which is in close proximity to Alley of Honor. For those who enjoy recreation, there are 103 hotels in Baku, Austin Boutique Hotel or Dubai International Hotel among them.
City Guide: Discover the best of Baku
Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan located on the coast of Absheron Peninsula which falls into the Caspian Sea.
The city is famous for its vast history, with the first written evidence going back to the 1st century AD. Baku has a number of interesting sights located mainly in the old inner city, whereas downtown houses numerous bars, restaurants and discos. Baku is often called ‘Paris of the East’ due to its stunning architecture built mainly during the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic period. However, along with old buildings Baku houses a number of modern all-glass shells structures, such as the SOCAR Tower and Flame Towers.
The city is packed with hotels located in its different parts. You will find lots of world’s famous hotel chains in Baku. Booked.net offers you a wide range of option from low-cost to luxury to meet any budget and preferences.
Baku was named the World Cultural site by UNESCO in 2000 due its cultural heritage that remained after the the Russian conquest in 1806. There are a great number of cultural spots worth seeing. The major tourist attractions include;
- The Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, palace of the Shirvan Shahs built in the 15th-16th century, when Baku became the Shah's capital. The palace is the landmark of Baku
- Maiden's Tower erected between the 7th and 12th centuries used as a defensive fortification. It is about 30m high and consists of eight floors that once climbed offer a panoramic view of the Old Town.
- Juma mosque built in the early 20th century, originally a carpet museum. It is famous for its intricate stone ornamentation
- City Walls remained after 1806 and are included in the UNESCO world heritage list
- Academy of Sciences built by the local millionaire in Italian Gothic style. The Academy very much resembles of the Contarini palace in Venice
- Weddings’ Palace, a stunning building built by Oil Baron as a Valentine gift to his wife
There are a number of beautiful promenades in Baku. Take a stroll to Fountains Square and enjoy shopping and eating in the city’s most sophisticated area packed with high-class boutiques. If you fancy spending some time at the shopping malls, Park Bulvar and the Amay Shopping Center are the largest malls in Azerbaijan. Baku Boulevard offers a great stroll with a view of Baku's seafront. Here you can find an amusement park, musical fountains and various monuments. Seeking cultural events? Please check out the Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall, Azerbaijan State Academic Opera or the Ballet Theatre. Baku has a number of great parks such as Heydar Aliyev Park, Narimanov Park and Martyrs' Lane. The latter honors those who died during the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
There is no need to go further than Booked.net to find a Baku hotel. Various hotels with full description, photos and guests’ reviews are available on the website.