This unpretentious hotel offers modern comfort to its guests. It has a restaurant on the rooftop terrace with a direct view of the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Valet parking is free - A/c was very powerful - Location is fantastic
- Nice tv - Large bed - Shower in the bathroom
- Linens are poor - Good value - Good view of the city
- Lovely hotel - Helpful staff - Breakfast was incredible
- Good shower - Noisy air conditioning - Room was cute
The historical 4-star Zocalo Central offers a safe deposit box, free parking and currency exchange as well as concierge service, a wake up service and dry cleaning. The hotel's colonial building set in the historical heart of Mexico City was completely refurbished in 2009.
All 105 comfortable guestrooms feature cable TV, air conditioning and iron and ironing board. Guestrooms feature wooden floor and red furnishing.
The Elegant restaurant serves a variety of international dishes.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests of Zocalo Central are welcome to make use of secretarial services, internet access.
Leisure facilities in Zocalo Central include an outdoor swimming pool, a cocktail lounge. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 105.
The hotel is conveniently located close to Ferrería subway station. You can see Mexico Nights, Teatro Coyoacan only 1050m from the hotel.
Enclosed by a temple, museums and a cathedral, the hotel offers spectacular views over the city.
Just 15 minutes from Benito Juarez International airport.
- City Center - 8.0km
- Airport: Benito Juarez International - 12.2km, Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International - 43.7km
- Underground station: Ferrería - 1.3km, Camarones - 1.3km
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 1 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Zocalo Central Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Iglesia de Santo Domingo1.6kmPlaza Santa Domingo
Museo Ripley's Ciudad de Mexico2.3kmLondres, 4, Mexico City
Museo de Cera de la Ciudad de Mexico2.4kmLondres, 6, Mexico City
Arbol de la Noche Triste2.8kmCalzada Mexico Tacuba y Canitas, Mexico City
Wax Museum (Museo de Cera)3.0kmGuadalajaraMexico
Near the hotel
Mexico Nights1.0kmReforma, Mexico City
Teatro Coyoacan1.3kmHeroes del 47 no. 122 Col. San Mateo, Mexico City
74% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Spanish1.2kmNueva Terminal del Aeropuerto International T2
Havanna Mexico1.3kmMazaryk 76
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014MexicanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMexico City
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Mexico