The 4-star Ramada Hong Kong is the ideal solution if you want to enjoy modern accommodation in Central district of Hong Kong.
The property comprises of 307 spacious and luxurious rooms equipped with cable TV, TV and minibar. Some of the hotel rooms come with beautiful views.
The dining options include special Chinese and seafood cuisine in the on-site restaurant.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of HKD 85.80 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of floors 27. Number of rooms 307.
Famous location within close proximity to Man Mo Temple, Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal and SoHo. This property is 20 minutes' to The Escalator and International Financial Centre.
The Sheung Wan underground station is only 15 minutes away from the hotel.
- City Center - 8.0km
- Airport Hong Kong International - 23.1km
- Train Station: MTR Hong Kong Station - 2.0km, MTR Central Station - 2.2km
- Underground station: Sheung Wan - 1.3km, Hong Kong - 2.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Hong Kong
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$132
Starting from: US$109
Starting from: US$348
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds
Ramada Hong Kong Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.