- Vondelpark is a short walk - Rooms were basic - Decent size bathrooms - Beautiful view
- Fantastic hotel - Very close to city - Rooms great - Lovely breakfast - Wifi is extra
- Fresh towel's/ bedding daily - Modern dining area - Service was good - Will come again
- Hotel is in a fab area - Nice bar area - Lovely terrace - Recommend this hotel
- 5 minute walk to leidesplein - Close to museum area - Friendly staff - Great price
Europa 92 is situated in the heart of Amsterdam right next to renowned attractions, such as Red Light District, Anne Frank House and Electric Ladyland - the First Museum of Fluorescent Art. Founded in 1935, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
The hotel rooms are stylish, all of them come with pay TV, direct dial phone and an alarm clock. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a hairdryer, a toilet and a shower available in all guestrooms.
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 9 per person per night.
Guests can make use of 24-hour reception, laundry as well as a garage, currency exchange and a lift.
Leisure facilities include a casino, a golf course.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Number of rooms 47.
The hotel is perfectly situated in a beach area, close to parks. Within easy reach of Plan B Pool Hall, DeLaMar Theater and House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience.
Within walking distance of Amsterdam Oud Zuid district with its casinos, golf courses.
The Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat tram stop is situated only 100m from the hotel. 10km to the Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport Amsterdam-Schiphol - 9.6km
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 2.4km, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 2.5km
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 2.1km, Metro Wibautstraat - 2.5km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 1 pm
until 07:00-11:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds or Two Single Beds or One Twin Bed
Europa 92 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)1.5kmPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
The Jordaan1.6kmAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Electric Ladyland - the First Museum of Fluorescent Art1.5kmTweede Leliedwarsstraat 5, Amsterdam
Royal Palace1.6kmDam, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum540 mPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)640 mMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
Plan B Pool Hall410 m209 Overtoom, Amsterdam
DeLaMar Theater430 mMarnixstraat 402, Amsterdam
Holland Casino Amsterdam450 mMax Euweplein 62, Amsterdam
Leiden Square (Leidseplein)490 mMain entrances: Leidsestraat, Amsterdam
House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience540 mPaulus Potterstraat 14, Amsterdam
86% likes this, based on 188 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 3370 mOvertoom 68
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6181879
58% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Food: Italian30 m1e Const. Huygensstraat 112
Amnol Indian Restaurant
66% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Indian30 mEerste Constantijn Huygenstraat 115
Peper en Zout
72% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: European, International90 mOvertoom 109
Phone: 020 - 689 30 03
60% likes this, based on 48 reviews120 mOvertoom 49
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.