- Vondelpark is a short walk - Rooms were basic - Decent size bathrooms - Beautiful view
- Fantastic hotel - Very close to city - Rooms great - Lovely breakfast - Wifi is extra
- Fresh towel's/ bedding daily - Modern dining area - Service was good - Will come again
- Hotel is in a fab area - Nice bar area - Lovely terrace - Recommend this hotel
- 5 minute walk to leidesplein - Close to museum area - Friendly staff - Great price
Europa 92 is situated in the heart of Amsterdam right next to renowned attractions, such as Red Light District, Anne Frank House and Electric Ladyland - the First Museum of Fluorescent Art. Founded in 1935, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2003.
The hotel is perfectly situated in a beach area, close to parks. Within easy reach of Plan B Pool Hall, DeLaMar Theater and House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience.
Within walking distance of Amsterdam Oud Zuid district with its casinos, golf courses.
The Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat tram stop is situated only 100m from the hotel. 10km to the Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
The hotel rooms are stylish, all of them come with pay TV, direct dial phone and an alarm clock. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a hairdryer, a toilet and a shower available in all guestrooms.
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 9 per person per night.
Guests can make use of 24-hour reception, laundry as well as a garage, currency exchange and a lift.
Leisure facilities include a casino, a golf course.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 47.
- City Center Amsterdam - 1.1 mi
- Airport: Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS) - 6.0 mi, Rotterdam Zestienhoven (RTM) - 33.6 mi
- Train Station: Amsterdam Central Station - 1.6 mi, Station Amsterdam Zuid-WTC - 1.6 mi
- Underground station: Metro Weesperplein - 1.4 mi, Metro Wibautstraat - 1.7 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Kartika (Food: Indonesian) - 300 ft, Trattoria Toto (Food: Italian) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 1 pm
until 07:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Europa 92 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Anne Frank House (Anne Frankhuis)5000 ftPrinsengracht 267, Amsterdam
The Jordaan5200 ftAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Electric Ladyland - the First Museum of Fluorescent Art5000 ftTweede Leliedwarsstraat 5, Amsterdam
Singel5100 ftAmsterdamThe Netherlands
Royal Palace1.0 miDam, Amsterdam
Near the hotel
Van Gogh Museum1800 ftPaulus Potterstraat 7, Amsterdam
The Rijksmuseum (National Museum)2100 ftMuseumstraat 1, Amsterdam
Plan B Pool Hall1400 ft209 Overtoom, Amsterdam
DeLaMar Theater1500 ftMarnixstraat 402, Amsterdam
Holland Casino Amsterdam1500 ftMax Euweplein 62, Amsterdam
Leiden Square (Leidseplein)1700 ftMain entrances: Leidsestraat, Amsterdam
House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience1800 ftPaulus Potterstraat 14, Amsterdam
86% likes this, based on 188 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 33300 ftOvertoom 68
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6181879
58% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Food: Italian100 ft1e Const. Huygensstraat 112
Amnol Indian Restaurant
66% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Indian100 ftEerste Constantijn Huygenstraat 115
Peper en Zout
72% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: European, International300 ftOvertoom 109
Phone: 020 - 689 30 03
60% likes this, based on 48 reviews400 ftOvertoom 49
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.