Weather and hotels in Verwood, United Kingdom
7-day weather forecast for Verwood
booked.net is offering a current weather forecast report for 7 days in Verwood and other places worldwide.
Need a current weather forecast for today in Verwood?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +12ºC and the minimum +9ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the southwest at 13.06 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 88% of humidity, 100% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1009 hPa.
We anticipate mellow weather with light rain followed by 2.04 mm of precipitation.
So don’t leave home without your umbrella.
Interested in a current weather in Verwood for tomorrow?
Maximum daytime temperature for March 30: +13ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +9ºC.
Southwest winds at 9.44 km/h. Tomorrow’s average humidity is 88%.
Cloud coverage will be 89% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1006 hPa.
Looking for a current weather prediction in Verwood for this weekend?
Saturday’s maximum daytime temperature: +10ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +6ºC.
West winds at 9.44 km/h. Today’s average humidity is 88%.
1006 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 100% cloud coverage.
FAQ for USA Travelers visiting Verwood in the United Kingdom
1. What is interesting when you travel to Verwood?
Verwood is a small, charming town in the county of Dorset in England. There are plenty of interesting things to see and do during your visit to Verwood, some of which include:
- Visit the Moors Valley Country Park, a beautiful park with cycling and walking routes, play areas, and a lake for water sports.
- Explore the ancient Ringwood Forest, which is located close to Verwood, and is home to unique flora and fauna, as well as some fascinating history.
- Visit the Verwood Hub, a community center that hosts a range of activities, events, and classes throughout the year.
2. When is the best time to visit Verwood?
The best time to visit Verwood is during the months of May to September, when the weather is mild and the town is bustling with events and activities.
3. What events should travelers attend in Verwood?
Some of the events that travelers should attend in Verwood include:
- The Verwood Carnival in July, which is a wonderful parade and celebration of the town’s heritage and culture.
- The Christchurch Food and Wine Festival in May, which is a perfect place to sample some of the best food and drink from the region.
4. What hotels do you recommend in Verwood?
The hotels that we recommend in Verwood are:
- The Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel, which is a charming historic hotel located in a beautiful riverside location. This hotel offers excellent amenities, including a restaurant, bar, and lounge.
- Premier Inn Bournemouth East, which is located close to Verwood, but is still within easy reach of the town. This modern hotel offers comfortable rooms and excellent amenities, including a restaurant, bar, and free parking.
5. Why should travelers choose these hotels?
These hotels are carefully chosen for their excellent locations, amenities, and overall value for money. They offer comfortable and well-appointed rooms, as well as excellent facilities such as restaurants, bars, and lounges.
6. What is the high and low season for Verwood?
The high season for Verwood is between May and September, while the low season is between October and April.
7. What temperature can travelers expect during the year in Verwood?
The average temperature in Verwood ranges from 6°C in January to 20°C in August.
8. What is the temperature during the year in Verwood by month?
The temperature in Verwood by month is as follows:
9. What number of rainy days can travelers expect in Verwood?
The average number of rainy days in Verwood is 120 days per year.
10. What number of rainy days can travelers expect in Verwood by month?
The number of rainy days in Verwood by month is as follows:
January: 13 days
February: 11 days
March: 11 days
April: 10 days
May: 9 days
June: 9 days
July: 9 days
August: 9 days
September: 10 days
October: 12 days
November: 12 days
December: 13 days
11. What number of sunny days can travelers expect in Verwood?
The average number of sunny days in Verwood is 160 days per year.
12. What number of sunny days can travelers expect in Verwood by month?
The number of sunny days in Verwood by month is as follows:
January: 4 days
February: 4 days
March: 5 days
April: 6 days
May: 7 days
June: 7 days
July: 8 days
August: 7 days
September: 6 days
October: 4 days
November: 3 days
December: 3 days.
Looking for a place to stay in Verwood?
We can recommend The Hideaway, Verwood in Verwood (rating: 5.0) for a pleasant stay. You can also choose more hotels in Verwood.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+8°C+13°+10°VerwoodWednesday, 29See 7-Day Forecast+45°F+55°+50°VerwoodWednesday, 29See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+8°C+10°+7°VerwoodWednesday, 29
Tuesday +10° +7° Thursday +13° +9° Friday +11° +9° Saturday +9° +7° Sunday +10° +4° Monday +9° +1°See 7-Day Forecast+45°F+50°+44°VerwoodWednesday, 29 Tuesday +50° +44° Thursday +55° +48° Friday +53° +48° Saturday +49° +44° Sunday +51° +40° Monday +49° +34°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Choose the best weather widget for your website!