Weather forecast and accommodation for a week in Tupelo, MS, United States
7-day weather forecast for Tupelo
booked.net is offering a current weather forecast report for one week in Tupelo and other places worldwide.
Need a current weather forecast for today in Tupelo?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +31ºC and the minimum +19ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the north at 4.44 km/h for much of the day.
Other weather conditions will include 48% of humidity, 0% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1011 hPa.
Interested in a current weather in Tupelo for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for June 04: +18ºC and the highest temperature: +32ºC.
Average humidity 48%. Average winds will be east-northeast at 5.00 km/h.
Cloud coverage will be 0% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1011 hPa.
FAQ for USA Travelers for Tupelo, United States
1. What is interesting when you travel to Tupelo?
Tupelo is the birthplace of Elvis Presley, and therefore it is a must-visit location for the fans of the King. Apart from this, the city boasts several museums, which exhibit the history, art, and culture of Tupelo. One can explore the Ballard park or enjoy the scenic beauty at the nearby Tishomingo State Park. Also, one can attend various events like the Tupelo Farmers' Market, Elvis Festival, and Tupelo Balloon Festival.
2. What is the best time to visit the city, and what events travelers should attend?
The best time to visit Tupelo is from March to May and from September to November. This period offers pleasant weather conditions and plenty of events and festivals to attend. Some of the events that travelers should attend are Tupelo Farmers' Market, Elvis Festival, and Tupelo Balloon Festival.
3. What hotels would you recommend, and why do they need to choose these hotels?
Some of the hotels that I would recommend in Tupelo are:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo: This hotel offers comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and a restaurant on-site.
- Comfort Suites Tupelo: This hotel features spacious suites, complimentary breakfast, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Hampton Inn Tupelo: This hotel is located close to the Elvis Presley Birthplace and Museum and offers free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and a fitness center.
These hotels provide excellent amenities and services, making them a preferred choice among travelers.
4. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season for Tupelo is from June to August, whereas the low season is from December to February.
5. What is the temperature during the year in Tupelo?
The temperature in Tupelo varies throughout the year, with an average high of 91°F in July and an average low of 33°F in January.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Tupelo by month?
The temperature in Tupelo by month is:
- January: average high of 49°F and average low of 33°F
- February: average high of 54°F and average low of 36°F
- March: average high of 63°F and average low of 43°F
- April: average high of 72°F and average low of 51°F
- May: average high of 80°F and average low of 60°F
- June: average high of 88°F and average low of 68°F
- July: average high of 91°F and average low of 71°F
- August: average high of 91°F and average low of 70°F
- September: average high of 84°F and average low of 62°F
- October: average high of 72°F and average low of 50°F
- November: average high of 61°F and average low of 41°F
- December: average high of 52°F and average low of 35°F
7. What number of rainy days in Tupelo?
The average number of rainy days in Tupelo is around 120 days per year.
8. What number of rainy days in Tupelo by month?
The number of rainy days in Tupelo by month is:
- January: average 10 rainy days
- February: average 9 rainy days
- March: average 10 rainy days
- April: average 8 rainy days
- May: average 10 rainy days
- June: average 9 rainy days
- July: average 10 rainy days
- August: average 9 rainy days
- September: average 7 rainy days
- October: average 7 rainy days
- November: average 8 rainy days
- December: average 11 rainy days
9. What number of sunny days in Tupelo?
The average number of sunny days in Tupelo is around 220 days per year.
10. What number of sunny days in Tupelo by month?
The number of sunny days in Tupelo by month is:
- January: average 5 sunny days
- February: average 6 sunny days
- March: average 7 sunny days
- April: average 8 sunny days
- May: average 10 sunny days
- June: average 10 sunny days
- July: average 10 sunny days
- August: average 10 sunny days
- September: average 9 sunny days
- October: average 8 sunny days
- November: average 6 sunny days
- December: average 5 sunny days
I hope this FAQ will help you plan your trip to Tupelo. Enjoy your travels!.
Looking for a place to stay in Tupelo?
Our recommendation is Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo with rating 8.4 in Tupelo. You are free to choose more hotels or motels in Tupelo.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+30°C+32°+19°TupeloSaturday, 03See 7-Day Forecast+86°F+90°+66°TupeloSaturday, 03See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+30°C+32°+19°TupeloSaturday, 03
Sunday +32° +18° Monday +31° +18° Tuesday +31° +18° Wednesday +30° +19° Thursday +30° +19° Friday +30° +18°See 7-Day Forecast+86°F+90°+66°TupeloSaturday, 03 Sunday +89° +65° Monday +88° +64° Tuesday +88° +64° Wednesday +86° +65° Thursday +86° +65° Friday +86° +65°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Need to embed a weather forecast to your website? Check this out!