Tampa, FL (United States): Weather forecast and hotel reservations
7-day weather forecast for Tampa
booked.net offers a reliable weather forecast in any other city around the globe and helps to book the hotel you are looking for.
Searching for a reliable weather forecast in Tampa for today?
Temperatures will reach a high near +30ºC and will dip through the evening to +22ºC.
Wind is expected to be from the northeast at 5.83 km/h for much of the day.
Other weather conditions will include 51% of humidity, 58% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1006 hPa.
We anticipate muggy weather with heavy intensity rain and 18.19 mm of precipitation.
Looking for a reliable weather forecast in Tampa for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for June 04: +22ºC and the highest temperature: +31ºC.
Average humidity 51%. Average winds will be east-northeast at 6.11 km/h.
It’s followed by 1006 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 2% cloud coverage.
FAQ for USA travelers for Tampa in United States
1. What is interesting when you travel to the city of Tampa?
There are several interesting things to do when traveling to Tampa, such as visiting Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay History Center or the Tampa Museum of Art. You can also explore the beautiful beaches, go for a river walk or take a pirate-themed cruise.
2. When is the best time to visit the city?
The best time to visit Tampa is from September to December or February to May, when the weather is mild and the crowds are smaller.
3. What events should travelers attend?
Travelers should attend the Gasparilla Pirate Festival held annually in January, the Florida State Fair in February, and the Outback Bowl in January for college football fans.
4. Can you recommend some hotels and explain why they need to choose these hotels?
- The Epicurean Hotel is an ideal choice for food and wine lovers, boasting several on-site restaurants and a rooftop bar.
- The Westin Tampa Waterside is perfect for those looking for a waterfront location, with amazing views of the city skyline and Tampa Bay.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Downtown Convention Center is great for those attending events at the convention center, as it is located adjacent to it.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Tampa is from January to April, while the low season is from May to September.
6. What temperature is there during the year in Tampa?
The temperature in Tampa ranges from a low of 50 degrees Fahrenheit during winter to a high of 90 degrees Fahrenheit during summer.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Tampa by month?
January - average high: 71°F, average low: 52°F
February - average high: 74°F, average low: 54°F
March - average high: 78°F, average low: 58°F
April - average high: 83°F, average low: 62°F
May - average high: 88°F, average low: 68°F
June - average high: 90°F, average low: 73°F
July - average high: 90°F, average low: 75°F
August - average high: 90°F, average low: 75°F
September - average high: 88°F, average low: 73°F
October - average high: 83°F, average low: 66°F
November - average high: 78°F, average low: 59°F
December - average high: 72°F, average low: 53°F
8. What number of rainy days are there in Tampa?
Tampa has an average of 97 rainy days per year.
9. What number of rainy days are there in Tampa by month?
January - average rainy days: 6
February - average rainy days: 6
March - average rainy days: 6
April - average rainy days: 5
May - average rainy days: 7
June - average rainy days: 12
July - average rainy days: 14
August - average rainy days: 14
September - average rainy days: 12
October - average rainy days: 7
November - average rainy days: 6
December - average rainy days: 5
10. What number of sunny days are there in Tampa?
Tampa has an average of 246 sunny days per year.
11. What number of sunny days are there in Tampa by month?
January - average sunny days: 20
February - average sunny days: 22
March - average sunny days: 25
April - average sunny days: 26
May - average sunny days: 27
June - average sunny days: 25
July - average sunny days: 25
August - average sunny days: 26
September - average sunny days: 25
October - average sunny days: 27
November - average sunny days: 25
December - average sunny days: 22.
Looking for a place to stay in Tampa?
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Tampa and Tampa Marriott Water Street are the most recommended by booked.net guests. More hotels in Tampa. Feel free to check motels, resorts or villas.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+30°C+30°+22°TampaSaturday, 03See 7-Day Forecast+85°F+87°+71°TampaSaturday, 03See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+30°C+30°+22°TampaSaturday, 03
Sunday +31° +22° Monday +31° +22° Tuesday +30° +21° Wednesday +30° +23° Thursday +31° +25° Friday +30° +26°See 7-Day Forecast+85°F+87°+71°TampaSaturday, 03 Sunday +88° +72° Monday +87° +72° Tuesday +87° +69° Wednesday +86° +74° Thursday +87° +77° Friday +87° +78°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Looking for a weather widget for your website? Get one for free!