Tallinn (Estonia): Weather and hotel reservations for a week
7-day weather forecast for Tallinn
booked.net provides the latest weather forecast for 7 days in any city worldwide and helps to find the hotel you like.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Tallinn?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +18ºC and +11ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the southwest at 6.11 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure is forecasted to be 1027 hPa with 66% of humidity, and 97% of cloudiness.
Interested in the latest weather in Tallinn for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for September 27: +11ºC and the highest temperature: +19ºC.
Average humidity 66%. Average winds will be south-southwest at 5.28 km/h.
It’s followed by 1022 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 100% cloud coverage.
Looking for the latest weather prediction in Tallinn for this weekend?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be +13ºC and the highest temperature will be near +15ºC.
Average humidity 66%. Average winds will be west-southwest at 7.22 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1008 hPa and 72% of cloudiness.
1. What is interesting when you travel to Tallinn, Estonia?
Tallinn is a beautiful city with a rich history that dates back to the Middle Ages. Its medieval Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see attraction. The city also has many museums, galleries, and theaters to explore. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes that offer traditional Estonian cuisine, as well as international dishes.
2. When is the best time to visit Tallinn?
The best time to visit Tallinn is during the summer months, from June to August. This is when the weather is warm and pleasant, and there are many outdoor events and festivals to enjoy.
3. What events should travelers attend in Tallinn?
Some of the top events to attend in Tallinn include the Tallinn Old Town Days in June, the Tallinn Maritime Days in July, and the Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival in November.
4. Can you recommend some hotels in Tallinn?
Yes, some hotels to consider in Tallinn are:
- The Radisson Blu Sky Hotel: a luxury hotel located in the heart of the city with stunning views of the skyline.
- The Hotel Telegraaf: a five-star hotel that offers a spa and wellness center in addition to stylish guest rooms.
- The Hotel Palace: a historic hotel that is located near the city center and offers elegant decor and modern amenities.
5. What is the high and low season for this city?
The high season in Tallinn is from June to August, while the low season is from November to March.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Tallinn?
The temperature in Tallinn varies greatly throughout the year. The summers are mild with temperatures ranging from 15-20°C, while the winters are cold and snowy with temperatures ranging from -10 to 0°C.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Tallinn by month?
Here is a breakdown of the average temperatures in Tallinn by month:
- January: -5°C
- February: -5°C
- March: -2°C
- April: 5°C
- May: 11°C
- June: 16°C
- July: 19°C
- August: 18°C
- September: 13°C
- October: 7°C
- November: 2°C
- December: -3°C
8. What is the number of rainy days in Tallinn?
Tallinn has an average of 118 rainy days per year.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Tallinn by month?
Here is a breakdown of the average number of rainy days in Tallinn by month:
- January: 17
- February: 14
- March: 13
- April: 10
- May: 10
- June: 10
- July: 10
- August: 10
- September: 12
- October: 16
- November: 19
- December: 19
10. What is the number of sunny days in Tallinn?
Tallinn has an average of 1,824 hours of sunshine per year.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Tallinn by month?
Here is a breakdown of the average number of sunny days in Tallinn by month:
- January: 20
- February: 32
- March: 74
- April: 148
- May: 223
- June: 250
- July: 265
- August: 239
- September: 161
- October: 67
- November: 23
- December: 13.
Looking for a place to stay in Tallinn?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+17°C+19°+11°TallinnWednesday, 27+62°F+66°+53°TallinnWednesday, 27
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+17°C+18°+11°TallinnWednesday, 27
Tuesday +18° +11° Thursday +19° +14° Friday +19° +14° Saturday +15° +13° Sunday +14° +11° Monday +13° +11°+62°F+64°+52°TallinnWednesday, 27 Tuesday +64° +52° Thursday +67° +57° Friday +66° +58° Saturday +59° +55° Sunday +57° +52° Monday +56° +52°
Customizable colorsGet Widget