Weather and hotel bookings for a week in Tallahassee, FL, United States
7-day weather forecast for Tallahassee
booked.net gives a short weather forecast for one week in Tallahassee and other places in the world.
Interested in the weather in Tallahassee for today?
Both day and night temperatures will be at about +29ºC and +19ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the northeast at 3.61 km/h.
It's forecasted 60% of humidity, followed by 1017 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 80% of cloudiness.
What is a short weather forecast for tomorrow in Tallahassee?
Maximum daytime temperature for September 30: +29ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +21ºC.
It’s forecasted 60% of humidity, followed with northeast winds.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1018 hPa and 96% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA Travelers for Tallahassee:
Q: What is interesting when you travel to the city of Tallahassee?
A: Tallahassee is known for its rich history and culture. Visitors can enjoy visiting the state Capitol building, Museum of Florida History, and Tallahassee Museum. The city is also home to several parks and gardens, including the Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park and Cascades Park.
Q: When is the best time to visit the city of Tallahassee?
A: The best time to visit Tallahassee is from March to May or from September to November. During this time, the weather is mild and there are fewer crowds.
Q: What events should travelers attend?
A: Tallahassee hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including the Red Hills Horse Trials in March, the Tallahassee Film Festival in April, and the Greek Festival in October.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels and explain why they should be chosen?
A: Some recommended hotels for visitors to Tallahassee are:
- Hotel Duval: This historic hotel features luxurious rooms and is located in the heart of downtown Tallahassee.
- Aloft Tallahassee: This trendy hotel is located near the Florida State University campus and offers a lively atmosphere with a bar and lounge area.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee Capitol-University: This modern hotel is located close to the state Capitol building and offers comfortable rooms and a complimentary breakfast.
Q: What is the high and low season for this city?
A: The high season in Tallahassee is from December to February, while the low season is from June to August.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Tallahassee?
A: The temperature in Tallahassee ranges from an average of 50°F (10°C) in the winter to an average of 81°F (27°C) in the summer.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Tallahassee by month?
- January: average high of 64°F (18°C) and average low of 38°F (3°C)
- February: average high of 68°F (20°C) and average low of 41°F (5°C)
- March: average high of 75°F (24°C) and average low of 48°F (9°C)
- April: average high of 81°F (27°C) and average low of 54°F (12°C)
- May: average high of 87°F (31°C) and average low of 62°F (17°C)
- June: average high of 91°F (33°C) and average low of 70°F (21°C)
- July: average high of 92°F (33°C) and average low of 72°F (22°C)
- August: average high of 91°F (33°C) and average low of 72°F (22°C)
- September: average high of 88°F (31°C) and average low of 67°F (19°C)
- October: average high of 81°F (27°C) and average low of 54°F (12°C)
- November: average high of 73°F (23°C) and average low of 46°F (8°C)
- December: average high of 66°F (19°C) and average low of 39°F (4°C)
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Tallahassee?
A: On average, there are 112 rainy days per year in Tallahassee.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Tallahassee by month?
- January: 8 rainy days
- February: 7 rainy days
- March: 8 rainy days
- April: 6 rainy days
- May: 8 rainy days
- June: 12 rainy days
- July: 16 rainy days
- August: 15 rainy days
- September: 11 rainy days
- October: 6 rainy days
- November: 6 rainy days
- December: 6 rainy days
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Tallahassee?
A: On average, there are 229 sunny days per year in Tallahassee.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Tallahassee by month?
- January: 14 sunny days
- February: 16 sunny days
- March: 21 sunny days
- April: 24 sunny days
- May: 26 sunny days
- June: 25 sunny days
- July: 25 sunny days
- August: 24 sunny days
- September: 23 sunny days
- October: 24 sunny days
- November: 21 sunny days
- December: 17 sunny days.
Looking for a place to stay in Tallahassee?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+27°C+29°+19°TallahasseeFriday, 29+81°F+83°+66°TallahasseeFriday, 29
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+27°C+29°+19°TallahasseeFriday, 29
Saturday +29° +21° Sunday +29° +20° Monday +28° +18° Tuesday +27° +17° Wednesday +29° +19° Thursday +30° +19°+81°F+83°+66°TallahasseeFriday, 29 Saturday +84° +71° Sunday +85° +67° Monday +81° +64° Tuesday +81° +62° Wednesday +85° +66° Thursday +86° +66°
Customizable colorsGet Widget