Weather forecast and hotel bookings for a week in Solna, Sweden
7-day weather forecast for Solna
booked.net is offering the latest weather forecast report for the next 7 days in Solna and other places worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Solna?
Temperatures will reach a high near +16ºC and will dip through the evening to +7ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the south-southwest at 4.17 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 32% of humidity, 23% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1020 hPa.
Interested in the latest weather in Solna for tomorrow?
The minimum temperature for May 30: +7ºC and the highest temperature: +19ºC.
Average humidity 32%. Average winds will be south-southwest at 4.72 km/h.
It’s followed by 1025 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 2% cloud coverage.
Looking for the latest weather prediction in Solna for this weekend?
Maximum Saturday’s temperature will be near +17ºC and minimum temperature will be near +5ºC.
Average humidity 32%. Average winds will be south at 3.61 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1023 hPa and 89% of cloudiness.
FAQ for USA Travelers in Solna, Sweden
Q: What is interesting when you travel to Solna, Sweden?
A: Solna is a city in Stockholm County, Sweden and it is a great place for travelers who want to experience the Swedish culture. Solna has several interesting museums, parks, and shopping centers to visit. Some of the interesting places include the 18th-century Ulriksdal Palace and Gardens, Friends Arena stadium, and Solna Centrum shopping mall.
Q: When is the best time to visit Solna?
A: The best time to visit Solna is between June to August because it is the warmest season and the city hosts many events and festivals during this time. The summer season is also the peak season and the city is bustling with tourists.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Solna?
A: There are many events and festivals in Solna that travelers can attend. Some of the popular events include the Stockholm Pride festival in July, the Stockholm Jazz Festival in October, and the Christmas market in December.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels in Solna?
A: Yes, there are many hotels in Solna that are perfect for travelers, including:
- Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Solna: This hotel is just 10 minutes away from Stockholm city centre and offers comfortable rooms, a fitness centre, and an onsite restaurant.
- Quality Hotel Friends: This hotel is attached to the Friends Arena and is perfect for sports fans. It offers modern rooms, a rooftop bar, and a fitness centre.
- Best Western Stockholm Jarva: This hotel is located near Kista and offers easy access to Stockholm city centre. It offers comfortable rooms, an onsite restaurant, and a sauna.
All of these hotels offer excellent service, comfortable rooms, and are located in convenient areas for travelers.
Q: What is the high and low season in Solna?
A: The high season in Solna is between June to August, while the low season is between November to February.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Solna?
A: The temperature in Solna varies throughout the year. The average temperature in summer is around 20 C, while the average temperature in winter is around -2 C.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Solna by month?
- January: Average temperature is -2 C
- February: Average temperature is -2 C
- March: Average temperature is 1 C
- April: Average temperature is 6 C
- May: Average temperature is 12 C
- June: Average temperature is 18 C
- July: Average temperature is 20 C
- August: Average temperature is 19 C
- September: Average temperature is 14 C
- October: Average temperature is 9 C
- November: Average temperature is 4 C
- December: Average temperature is 0 C
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Solna?
A: Solna experiences rainfall throughout the year.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Solna by month?
- January: Average of 10 rainy days
- February: Average of 8 rainy days
- March: Average of 7 rainy days
- April: Average of 6 rainy days
- May: Average of 6 rainy days
- June: Average of 8 rainy days
- July: Average of 9 rainy days
- August: Average of 8 rainy days
- September: Average of 7 rainy days
- October: Average of 10 rainy days
- November: Average of 10 rainy days
- December: Average of 11 rainy days
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Solna?
A: Solna experiences sunny days throughout the year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Solna by month?
- January: Average of 2 sunny days
- February: Average of 3 sunny days
- March: Average of 5 sunny days
- April: Average of 7 sunny days
- May: Average of 9 sunny days
- June: Average of 9 sunny days
- July: Average of 8 sunny days
- August: Average of 7 sunny days
- September: Average of 5 sunny days
- October: Average of 3 sunny days
- November: Average of 2 sunny days
- December: Average of 1 sunny day.
Looking for a place to stay in Solna?
2Home Hotel Apartments rated 7.2 is a good choice for your stay. Find more hotels in Solna.
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+14°C+16°+7°SolnaMonday, 29See 7-Day Forecast+58°F+61°+45°SolnaMonday, 29See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+14°C+16°+7°SolnaMonday, 29
Tuesday +19° +7° Wednesday +20° +9° Thursday +15° +5° Friday +16° +5° Saturday +17° +5° Sunday +13° +7°See 7-Day Forecast+58°F+61°+45°SolnaMonday, 29 Tuesday +65° +45° Wednesday +68° +48° Thursday +58° +42° Friday +60° +42° Saturday +63° +42° Sunday +56° +45°See 7-Day Forecast
Customizable colorsGet Widget
- Need to embed a weather forecast to your website? Check this out!