Weather and hotels for a week in Reading, United Kingdom
7-day weather forecast for Reading
booked.net gives the latest weather forecast in any city worldwide.
Need the latest weather forecast for today in Reading?
Maximum daytime temperature will be +21ºC and the minimum +14ºC.
Winds will persist through the day from the south-southwest at 8.61 km/h.
Other weather conditions will include 59% of humidity, 47% of cloudiness and atmospheric pressure near 1019 hPa.
Interested in the latest weather in Reading for tomorrow?
Maximum daytime temperature for September 26: +21ºC and minimum nighttime temperature: +12ºC.
Average humidity 59%. Average winds will be southwest at 7.78 km/h.
Cloud coverage will be 29% and the atmospheric pressure will be near 1016 hPa.
Looking for the latest weather prediction in Reading for this weekend?
The minimum temperature on Saturday will be +10ºC and the highest temperature will be near +19ºC.
Average humidity 59%. Average winds will be southeast at 2.50 km/h.
1024 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 99% cloud coverage.
1. What is interesting to see and do when visiting Reading in the United Kingdom?
Reading is a historic town located just outside of London with a lot of unique attractions to offer. The town has some of the most beautiful parks with a variety of gardens, such as Forbury Gardens and Basildon Park. Some historical attractions include Reading Abbey, a medieval monastery located in the heart of the town and the Museum of English Rural Life showcasing the history of farming in England.
2. When is the best time to visit Reading?
The best time to visit Reading is between June to August when the weather is warm and sunny. During these months, there are many outdoor events, concerts, and festivals such as the Reading Festival and the Royal Regatta.
3. What events should travelers attend when in Reading?
Travelers should attend the Reading Festival, a music festival that takes place every August, and the Royal Regatta, a rowing competition held in July.
4. Recommend some hotels and explain why travelers should choose these hotels.
-Sure Hotel by Best Western Reading: This hotel is located in the heart of Reading town center and offers free parking and Wi-Fi. The hotel is ideal for travelers who prefer a central location close to the shops and attractions.
-Holiday Inn Reading South: This hotel is perfect for business travelers as it's located close to the Green Park business park. The hotel also has a fitness center, swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant.
-Novotel Reading Centre: This hotel is located minutes away from the town center and offers spacious modern rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and on-site parking.
5. What is the high and low season for Reading?
The high season in Reading is between June to August when the weather is warm and sunny. The low season is between November to February when the weather is cold and rainy.
6. What is the temperature during the year in Reading?
The temperature in Reading varies throughout the year with an average high of 22°C and an average low of 2°C.
7. What is the temperature during the year in Reading by month?
- January: High of 7°C, Low of 1°C
- February: High of 8°C, Low of 1°C
- March: High of 11°C, Low of 3°C
- April: High of 14°C, Low of 5°C
- May: High of 18°C, Low of 8°C
- June: High of 21°C, Low of 11°C
- July: High of 24°C, Low of 13°C
- August: High of 23°C, Low of 13°C
- September: High of 20°C, Low of 11°C
- October: High of 16°C, Low of 7°C
- November: High of 10°C, Low of 3°C
- December: High of 8°C, Low of 2°C
8. What is the number of rainy days in Reading?
The average number of rainy days in Reading is 135 days per year.
9. What is the number of rainy days in Reading by month?
- January: 12 rainy days
- February: 9 rainy days
- March: 11 rainy days
- April: 9 rainy days
- May: 9 rainy days
- June: 10 rainy days
- July: 9 rainy days
- August: 9 rainy days
- September: 9 rainy days
- October: 12 rainy days
- November: 13 rainy days
- December: 14 rainy days
10. What is the number of sunny days in Reading?
The average number of sunny days in Reading is 155 days per year.
11. What is the number of sunny days in Reading by month?
- January: 3 sunny days
- February: 4 sunny days
- March: 6 sunny days
- April: 6 sunny days
- May: 8 sunny days
- June: 9 sunny days
- July: 9 sunny days
- August: 8 sunny days
- September: 6 sunny days
- October: 4 sunny days
- November: 2 sunny days
- December: 1 sunny day.
Looking for a place to stay in Reading?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+19°C+21°+14°ReadingMonday, 25+67°F+70°+56°ReadingMonday, 25
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+19°C+21°+14°ReadingMonday, 25
Tuesday +21° +12° Wednesday +19° +14° Thursday +18° +11° Friday +19° +12° Saturday +19° +10° Sunday +22° +13°+67°F+70°+56°ReadingMonday, 25 Tuesday +70° +54° Wednesday +67° +56° Thursday +65° +52° Friday +66° +53° Saturday +67° +50° Sunday +72° +56°
Customizable colorsGet Widget