Weather and hotel bookings in Pai, Thailand
7-day weather forecast for Pai
booked.net gives an up-to-date weather forecast in any city in the world.
Interested in the weather in Pai for today?
Temperatures will reach a high near +31ºC and will dip through the evening to +18ºC.
During the day, the wind will come from the east at 1.11 km/h.
It's forecasted 44% of humidity, followed by 1015 hPa of atmospheric pressure and 88% of cloudiness.
What is an up-to-date weather forecast for tomorrow in Pai?
The minimum temperature for December 01: +19ºC and the highest temperature: +31ºC.
Average humidity 44%. Average winds will be southeast at 1.94 km/h.
The atmospheric pressure will be 1015 hPa and 74% of cloudiness.
FAQs for USA travelers for Pai, Thailand:
Q: What is interesting to see and do when traveling to Pai?
A: Pai is a small town surrounded by beautiful mountains, waterfalls, hot springs, and rice fields. It offers a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, and some of the popular activities to do here are trekking, exploring local markets, visiting the Pai Canyon, enjoying the hot springs, and indulging in delicious Thai cuisine.
Q: When is the best time to visit Pai?
A: The best time to visit Pai is from November to February when the weather is cool and dry, and the scenery is breathtaking. This is also the peak season, and the town can get crowded, so it's best to book your accommodations in advance.
Q: What events should travelers attend in Pai?
A: The Pai Jazz and Blues Festival in February, and the Pai Reggae and Ska Festival in April are two popular events that travelers shouldn't miss if they are in town during these events.
Q: Can you recommend some hotels in Pai, and explain why they are worth staying in?
A: Here are some recommended hotels in Pai:
- Reverie Siam Resort - This resort offers luxurious rooms, a stunning pool, and a lovely restaurant, making for a comfortable and memorable stay.
- Belle Villa Resort Pai - This resort offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and rice fields, and has a large swimming pool and a restaurant that serves delicious Thai and Western cuisine.
- Pai Island Resort - Located by the Pai River, this resort offers cozy rooms, a scenic swimming pool, and a riverside restaurant.
Q: What is the high and low season for Pai?
A: The high season in Pai is from November to February when the weather is cool and dry, and the low season is from May to October when it's hot and rainy.
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Pai?
A: The temperature in Pai ranges from 16°C (60°F) to 38°C (100°F).
Q: What is the temperature during the year in Pai by month?
- November to February: 16°C (60°F) to 26°C (78°F)
- March to May: 24°C (75°F) to 38°C (100°F)
- June to October: 22°C (72°F) to 32°C (90°F)
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Pai?
A: Pai experiences an average of 140 rainy days per year.
Q: What is the number of rainy days in Pai by month?
- November to February: 2-3 rainy days per month
- March to May: 11-19 rainy days per month
- June to October: 17-26 rainy days per month
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Pai?
A: Pai experiences an average of 225 sunny days per year.
Q: What is the number of sunny days in Pai by month?
- November to February: 25-29 sunny days per month
- March to May: 8-19 sunny days per month
- June to October: 4-18 sunny days per month.
Looking for a place to stay in Pai?
Place weather widget on your site!
Mini Widget+30°C+31°+18°PaiThursday, 30+86°F+87°+64°PaiThursday, 30
Customizable colorsGet Widget
Vertical Widget+30°C+31°+18°PaiThursday, 30
Friday +31° +19° Saturday +29° +19° Sunday +29° +19° Monday +27° +19° Tuesday +29° +19° Wednesday +28° +20°+86°F+87°+64°PaiThursday, 30 Friday +88° +66° Saturday +85° +67° Sunday +84° +66° Monday +81° +67° Tuesday +85° +67° Wednesday +83° +68°
Customizable colorsGet Widget